It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

opening of tomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 07:45 AM
link   
don't forget they will be opening the tomb live tonight. wonder if it will be a bunch of bull as usual? but who know's they might actually find something this time..

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yo Cherokee,

Hey Man! Where ya been? Been keeping those ladys busy? I am interested in seeing this shaft explored, and Im not as skeptical as some that they will find nothing. While a part of me nags that they already know whats down there, it would be real interesting if they did find a sarcaphogus with a body in it, that of Kufu? Isnt that who historians say that was who the pyramid was built for to inter? Oh no wait, it was Cheops..... ?

If they do find a body (preferably a very old one) of a king, it would certainly close one can of worms and open up a brand new one.

You know Cherokee, just between you and me, theres people out there who say that the Great pyramid is over ten thousand years old, and that it was built by aliens. Personally, I am open to the idea that the pyramid is older than what is presently accepted, (4,300 years I think). There is some circumstantial evidence for it.

Also, please correct me if I am wrong, but isnt it true there are NO hieroglyphics (sp?) inside the Pyramid? A bit strange for a culture that wrote them on every single stone they used in construction.

So even if the robot finds some hieroglyphics on the walls, even one, that would be a major discovery!

[Edited on 9-16-2002 by William One Sac]

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 11:17 AM
link   
although I hope I am wrong. I think that there is MUCH more to be found on the Giza plateau.

I think the real interesting finds will be discovered under the Great Sphinx.

The powers that be in Egypt have always been funny about poking around it. There are said to be chambers (3 at least and tunnels going to each pyramid and one to the Nile) underneth, Egyptian officals deny thier existance and allow nobody any real access to it. Also a door was once found at the base of the Sphinx slighty ajar the the officals ordered closed without any investigation...

here are some interesting links about these...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.unmuseum.org...

www.lyghtforce.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 06:13 PM
link   
what "tomb" are you talking of?

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 09:54 PM
link   
hey will just been busy with work and working on my v8 s10 at night hoping to get to the track before it is too late. I do believe that the pyramid is 10,000 yr's or older. Egypt doe's not want that to get out so they will alway's make sure that no one ever know's the truth, for if they did egypt's history would not mean poop. Also don't forget I am married so no ladies for me except for one.

posted on Sep, 17 2002 @ 12:15 PM
link   
NOTHING FOUND! That's right, NOTHING!
Just another block. HAHA! How much money
wasted on this?

posted on Sep, 17 2002 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, given the fact that there were about 200 commercials during the broadcast, Id say the advertisers lost millions. (I mute the volume of the tv when a commercial comes on) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

[Edited on 9-17-2002 by William One Sac]

posted on Sep, 17 2002 @ 09:19 PM
link   
on a radio talk show i listen to in the morning while getting ready to go to the hell hole, they said that a whole two hours was wasted and there was just another door there....

I BURST OUT LAUGHING!

posted on Sep, 17 2002 @ 10:09 PM
link   
ok guy's I have a question for ya if you payed attn to the show at all. why was the skull white like it had been cleaned where a the rest of the bones were dirty. See if the flesh had rotted on the bone's the bone's would all be dirty right? You really think that is the first time that tomb was opened?

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 10:51 AM
link   
probably had something to do with the ancient egyptian burial techniques (eg. cleaning out the inside of the skull)

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I also wondered if the tomb was opened before the show.The whole thing seemed to clean.

They also said this was before mumafication,so I don't think they would have done anything to the skull or body.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 01:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join