It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To My World -- An Introduction of Who I Am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
In the coming weeks, months and hopefuly years you'll see me posting more than replying..Occasionally i will jump in and give my 2 cents where it applies but mostly i traverse the internet looking for good content to post.

I'm a little manic with a hint of OCD thrown in to keep me honest so at times i get carried away but please don't confuse this with the various TROLLisms or lack of respect for the forum..I mean well and i will try my best to post some of the best content the internet has to offer.

I enjoy posting rather than replying and i get alot of satisfaction when people reply..Don't ask me why i just do..I guess it's the Bi-Polar, manic, OCD side of me that loves cruising the internet at light-speed searching for great content..So please sit back and enjoy.

I come in peace and hope to leave that way.

The Unknown

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
welcome to you UnKnownVirus,
have fun,enjoy your stay and learn

-infinite-

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
doesnt this belong in the...

INTRODUCTIONS FORUM?????

just a thought....

oh and welcome.

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
indeed.... well virus, so far ive seen nothing but relligion based posts from you, will you be posting anything else??

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Welcome on board and enjoy

Just be careful, sometimes skepticism is too annoying over here in ATS, but is mainly interesting to read and reply here.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You have a temporary posting ban applied because you continue to simply post cut-and-paste articles from other sites, despite agreeing to our terms and conditions when signing up.

Also, you have ignored this (in bright white text above every new message form):
MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
welcome aboard dude. i too hope you poast some good things that we can reply to...as long as you arent banned forever haha

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Welcome!!

look forward to reading your posts!

see you around the board!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i think i will call you UKV for short. hope u like!

you have entered a realm of many dimensions

intelligence (alledgedly
)
Paranoia (did i spell alledgedly right?
)
insanity (me)

oh damn, i can only think of three. well i guess youre still in the third dimension then

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have seen UnknownVirus post on more music and music publishing subject matter than religion, myself.

Scissors and glue, as s/he has learned, are dangerous if applied indiscriminately.

However, UnkownVirus seems a polite, well spoken unknown virus from Texas, a state which boasts many fine ATS members as well as mischievous poltergeists.

Welcome, UnknownVirus.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
You have a temporary posting ban applied because you continue to simply post cut-and-paste articles from other sites, despite agreeing to our terms and conditions when signing up.

Also, you have ignored this (in bright white text above every new message form):
MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

can you ammend this to "unless you're the colonel" ?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

Originally posted by William

can you ammend this to "unless you're the colonel" ?

you mean colonel sanders???

its finger licking good ya'll!

or do you mean colonel custer? (yes yes i am well aware custer was a general but i think its still very fitting here.)

top topics

join