It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He is an alien!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I know everybody has thought that Michael Jackson is an alien. So has he. I saw last night on fox news that MJ has thought that he was an alien from a not so far planet and has a plan to build an alien airport in nevada. He also spoke of a dream in which little green men approached him
Weird if you ask me. Will look for link. Sorry about that.

Found Link

channels.aolsvc.aol.ca...

[edit on 07/22/05 by stanpord]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Somehow, I have NO trouble believing MJ to be an alien, hehe....

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Unfortunatly, when I click on the link all I get is:

We're sorry this content is exclusive to AOL Canada members and only viewable within AOL's software. To receive access to exclusive and original content like this read more below about becoming a member for one month free*.

Sonds good though!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Argh, I need AOL!

Lol Nevada, I think he's been on ATS a bit too long.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I guess he means ANOTHER alien airport in Nevada....

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sorry for the one line post--I hit the button too quick. I think I read a short headline somewhere this weekend that an album he released has only sold around 8,000 copies. Talk about a decline. Sometimes 'negative' publicity like criminal trials, etc... can help, apparently this time it did not.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I saw another news link to a story talking about how much he is interested in aliens.

It was subscription only too.

www.philly.com I think it was...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Michael Jackson is a pedophile and he does all the disgusting things pedophiles do. He preys on little boys whose parents have thrown them away. There is nothing supernatural about a man who tricks little boys into having sex with him.

If ufo's are loaded up with aliens and they find this creep interesting, God help us all!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Michael Jackson an alien? That explains his constant probing of young boys. Maybe its normal on his planet for aliens in their 40's to sleep with young boys. He's from the planet called Pedophilia. It's right near Uranus!

God forbid aliens land on this planet and the first thing they see is Michael Jackson. They'll jump back in their ships and we'll never hear from or see them again!

Just beat it!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It would seem a jury of his peers disagrees with you.

I just love that type of racism... Kind of like that experienced by OJ. You just wish these people out to damage these poor folks would just flat out do a better job of framing/defaming them.

Sure MJ is an absolute freak...

However, it would seem many people are quite guilty of projecting their own serious personality distortions onto these victims of hate, not to mention understand the type of personality disorder that some adults suffer from being an unrealistic desire to vicariously correct the miseries of their own childhoods by creating a fantasy world where the dominant theme is the ultimate wonder and innocence of childhood.

I'm quite bouyed at our social progress... at least we don't lynch the victims of our witch hunts anymore... ah... well... at least not lately!

Doesn't he seem to look more zombie than alien...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Michael Jackson just works for the aliens. He's their living anal probe!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I actually hope MJ is an Alien, better that than one more sick human.

golemina,

For some I am sure that racism plays a part but not for most and certainly not for me. OJ was guilty as sin, and in a trial that was not turned into a media circus he was pronounced 'responsible' and ordered to pay some sum of money.

All the MJ and OJ trials prove is that with enough money you can buy your way out of anything. I wanted OJ to be innocent, I used to like the guy. In the beginning I thought he was in fact being framed, but not anymore. His trial was the worst example of miscarrage of Justice I have ever seen.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Did you actually watch the trial? No? didn't think so. Those that did, all the pundits on tv, seem to say the jury got it right and the prosecution screwed up big time presenting their case.

Anyway, this whole thread needs to be in BTS.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Soooo only Canandians are allowed to know the truth about Jackson, huh ??? hmmm.... maybe thats why he wants to go to France or Brasil but NOT Canada...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
He read it from a rag sheet and we all know the rest of the story
May the grace and peace be upon all those of the Father..prophetseeker

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
here is a link to an alternative source to the article which stanpord provided in his first post for those who can't access it via AOL
channels.netscape.ca...

and I agree, this thread belongs in the BTS people forum, as inevitably, it has turned into a discussion of Michael Jackson , and his trial etc, rather than focusing on the story that was originally presented.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
>'OJ was guilty as sin'
That's the problem with pundits, they all seem to run go get in line with which way the mob is headed.

Actually, I'm quite familiar with the trial. People substituted racism and self-righteousness for thinking... The rationalizations were endless...

The long and the short of it is OJ was framed. Looked at the crime scene film that was shot by the investigative team. It clearly shows OJs bed and the carpet in front... Guess what? No socks. Absolutely should have been the end of the trial!

The way it played out, it became just another stupid check mark in the list for the defense, not even viewed as a real factor by most 'observers'...

>I am sure that racism plays a part but not for most and certainly not for me.
Of course not! (Make sure you gently touch the black person on the arm... and then look them in the eye with a gentle, but sincere blinking)... No not me... (blink blink)

top topics

join