It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce reincarnated? David Wilcox?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There is a book out, and I think the guy is David Wilcox, or Wilcock, anyway, he is 32 years old or so, and claims to be EA Cayce.
Does anyone know of this?
his site is ascencion2000.com

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I only just heard about him a few days ago, and tonight I checked out his website.

This guy is not Mr. Cayce's reincarnation. I've read extensively in Cayce's readings on all subjects. Most people don't realize that Cayce's stuff doesn't contradict the bible or the idea of Jesus Christ being the Son of the Living God. The focus is on love and on following Christ. I scrutinize everything I read very hard, looking for one clue of any sort that Cayce was not channeling valid truths, and my measuring stick is the bible. I still haven't found anything that goes against the bible.

Wilcock, however, isn't even close to the same center point. He talks of 'service to self' and the 'confederation.' This is total new age crap that poses as 'christ consciousness' yet completely devoid of the essence of the Christ.

This guy is a charlatan, trying to cash in on Cayce's name with people who aren't familar enough with Cayce or Christ to know the difference. Just another end-times 'profit.'

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Having read about Mr. Cayce, I don't think he would try to be getting famous like this guy is.

IMO, If it was really him, he would do things like before for the persons benefit, not his own.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I for one think he looks just like edgar cayce and thats hard to do as he had a wierd build and facial structure. His ideas on DNA and fields if sound are giong to change they way we look at everything and they are easily testable and could solve some of the hard questions in evolutionary theory. havent made up my mind on him yet though there is a recent interview of him on project camelot

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
ummm...
like i said,
ravings of a lunatic.
i dont believe in
reincarnation anyways.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
David Wilcock is Edgar Cayce reincrnated. PERIOD. Responders must either know or don't know what they are talking about. If they don't know, they should not be pontificating on their lack of knowlwdge. They should admit their ignorance, and then get about doing the necessary exhaustive research to get at the facts. To declare David Wilcock a sham without producing irrefutable evidence, just wouldn't fly with me!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Actually a lot of what Cayce wrote contradicted the Bible, especially his belief in reincarnation.....

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I believe it could be. I know no one would not understand nor be able to judge if he was or wasn't until the fog had cleared. However having said that...

David pertrays near zero charactoristics outside phyicality with Cayce, or it would seem so.

David is too quick to speak and thus his statements come out confused or clouded in accordance to the levels of reality we have to deal with.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I apologize for bringing up a post from years ago, however I did not want a duplicate thread.

After watching David Wilcox's enigma video about six months ago, I was fascinated by his claim that people believe that he might be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.

His resemblance is very close to that of Cayce's. Now, in addition to that, his closest friends look almost identical to Cayce's closest friends when he was alive.

He expressed the theory that people reincarnate in groups together.

I thought this was an amazing story, especially since it seems as though Wilcox might have some of the psychic abilities that Cayce was reputed to have.

Any thoughts?

Edit: I guess I didn't dredge up a years old post after all. My reply was only five days after the previous. It was the OP that was in 2005, sorry.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by ThreeDeuce]

Edit: adding link to 2012 enigma by David Wilcox, and pictures.

Here is a picture of Cayce on the left, and Wilcox on the Right
i3.photobucket.com...

Here is his brother
i3.photobucket.com...

Cacey and Wilcox's father
i3.photobucket.com...

Friend from college (male)
i3.photobucket.com...

Friend from college (female)
i3.photobucket.com...

roomate from college??
i3.photobucket.com...

Wilcox states that these are the only friends from highschool and college that he keeps up with, and they are directly similar to the closest friends of Cayce...

You tell me....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What year did Cayce grow up in? Compare it to now and his days would be a lot easier to fashion after Christ teachings (and correct way to become a prophet/disciple). Now you have people coming in that get dragged away into the system. You won't find the old prophets of yesterday here today. The 'true' prophets of today follow Creator, don't ask for money, and are willing to help regardless of who you are. Anyone that charges money for a Creator given gift is a liar or on the other side of the fence.

Pretty neat that he does look like Edgar Cayce though!

edit:

I also have to mention that regardless of how people are today there is always hope for change. I do believe those coming into the world now are chosen to guide in the future. Either we get a good future or we get a doomed one. Either way the people that are doing the work of the higher source will be working for something.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by clg79]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
[Wilcock] He expressed the theory that people reincarnate in groups together.

I'm reading "Edgar Cayce American Prophet".......

The Source that came thru Cayce stated that souls tend to be reincarnated in groups to help them with thier Karma balance.
It was also belived based on info from the Source that we are
reincarnated 8 times and each moving closer to being one with God.
Jesus is the Master because he was the first to do it.

If you read Wilcocks info , He has similiar channeling capabilities
as Cayce. Instead of a source coming through him and speaking while he
was asleep as with Cayce, David has channled dreams and has to scribe them imediately after he semi awakens.
His web site is www.divinecosmos.com...
Again, according to David Wilcock, he didn't want to belive he was Cayce...
others at the A.R.E did.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Pink, I definitely see the coorelation between Wilcox and Cayce. Of course their appearance and apparent abilities might be a coincidence.

Did you see the pictures I had posted a few replies back? I think the pictures of his father and friends are pretty interesting, as they all bear strong resemblance to Cayce's friends/family.

Cayce had something like 14,000 readings, all unique. People speculate that someone could not fabricate that many false readings, and the number alone of readings gives great credibility to Cayce.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I agree Three Duece......

I just finished "Edcar Cayce American Prophet" by Kirpatrick.
The documentation of Cayce is incredible. Remember, he was very humble about the
abilities he had. Really, his only ability was to fall asleep or trance
into another realm. The Source that came thru him gave the readings.
Edgar had no memory of what the Source said, the info had to be transcribed. Also, the Source was of different origins but of the same realm.
Some were expert in the medicinal field, business, oil drilling etc.
but they all sounded the same thru Edgars voice but the verbage was slightly different.
Jesus himself came thru several times also.
Incredible was when St. Michael came thru...and this was witnessed by many. The room would shake, windows would rattle and a booming voice
would come out of Edgar with the wrath of God. Amazing!
Beyond a doubt to me is that couldn't have been faked.
Wilcock follows along this train of thought with Law of One and Ra readings. The Source told Edgar he was Ra-Ta in a previous incarnation.

The book a must read .........

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorex
[m
reincarnation was mentioned in the bible but removed by Pope GREGORY THE GREAT as he believed no previous life could dilute his religious life.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Along my path of seeking the soul and spirit (after realizing my spirit did not jive well with the mainstreams religion I was brought up in) I pondering and studied many ideas. Wilcock was one of those studies for me.

I dont know if he is the reincarnation, but it was the people that brought this idea to the table, not David. The people that protect Cayces predictions and the idea that Cayce even said he would be born again.

David is not trying to be famous by any means. If you study how he promotes his research, youll find out that almost everything is for free. Thousands of hours of research about light, vibrations, DNA and a connection of everything. Ideas are put forth that our DNA, in times of a high vibrational change (lets say for example, a super spuer nova or something) could alter our DNA. This idea would explain why dinasaurs disappear suddenly and hundreds of other species appear(well not just appear, but ya know, a shock to the DNA that helps it evolve). I probally am not giving justice to the science of his research which is very precise in its ideas, but I feel a vibrational change makes sense (at least more sense then the idea that we are hybrids).

There are some things I didnt take to at all, like the channeled material he supports. Even though it seems full of peace and love, it could make a person drift from the ideas that 'we do no wrong'. I dont think its safe for us humans to loose the idea that we are human (at least for now)-the wilcock research goes more along the lines that we all are god, in many fragments experiencing a space of time without knowing ones self (which would be eachother I guess)-that part gets me confused.

To correct a post earlier, Wilcock does not support the idea of service to self. Its just the opposite-service to others. This is very evident in his research or web site, that we are to be living more for the other selves in this world and not so much for ourselves. This idea helps people loose their ego, and I believe this is a good thing. It brought me to become more humble and aware that I needed to live for a purpose that was for the benefit of others, not myself.

I also learned through studying his material (again, gobs of it is free) how to become still in my mind. How to focus on hearing my 'inner thoughts'. The site says this is a 'higher self' that can help lead you. I feel its like the angles we hear about in religions. Although I am of no religion, I believe in Christ and that he was the best example of living for others. The reason I cant say I am of religion is I dont believe in a wrathful blood needing god like what is taught. Being ridiculed in church even as a child...my spirit dimmed with being suppressed.

I think we are in times of change, we can see this with the HIGH amounts of curious questions coming from religions as well as UFOs, channeled material talking about helping earth and everyone coming in peace ect.....I think the meaning to all of this confusing of the masses is just that, pay attention to the confusion, your spirit will show you the way. Use your intuition of things that feel right. Know your self and your nature (love) and you can then understand god and Thee does not kill. That is why this circle of life is sooooo freaking long. Imagine waiting on all the souls to figure things out. WAITING for them to come to love and peace at their OWN will and not out of force or fear.

I think Davids research deserves merits in its own right of materials.

He is far from egotistical and offers alot of info for free because he really believes in helping others see things in a different light.

The whole idea of not only our DNA changing with a vibration but also the planets and our sun changing at the same time is pretty awesome in my book.

What I do like also, is that he teaches not to underestimate ourselves and our connection with the 'beyond'. Have faith that God can work through you within you, without a book or whatever.

I defiantly believe in reincarnation as well. Just my thoughts, nothing more or less.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by doctorex
[m
reincarnation was mentioned in the bible but removed by Pope GREGORY THE GREAT as he believed no previous life could dilute his religious life.

No, it wasn't. There are original manuscripts predating Pope Gregory.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0xxCAMOGUYxx0
ummm...
like i said,
ravings of a lunatic.
i dont believe in
reincarnation anyways.

David never claimed to be the reincarnation of Cayce, although he has toyed with the idea and identifies strongly with Cayce's ideas. Many people have said he looks exactly like Cayce and that's how the whole thing started. I find it sad that a lot of people call him a charlatan and fraud without looking into any of his articles. He doesn't claim to know exactly whats going to happen in the future, and he uses scientific principles and studies to back up his thoughts on certain "esoteric" issues. He's worth looking into and I think he has a very positive message.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinktip
Jesus himself came thru several times also.
Incredible was when St. Michael came thru...and this was witnessed by many. The room would shake, windows would rattle and a booming voice
would come out of Edgar with the wrath of God. Amazing!
Beyond a doubt to me is that couldn't have been faked.

Just because something isn't faked, doesn't mean the entity claiming to be speaking is who they say they are. The demonic world can manifest many things and phenomena to deceive....And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (2Corinthians 11:14)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you, glad to see others concur with my thoughts on the man. He has even raised suspicions on his own channeled material as well as others. He seems to believe that Blossom Goodchild's prediction is bunk, and I'd have to agree. The Law of One material is definitely interesting, but I have strong doubts on its authenticity or validity.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Its great to meet other like minds....I think the Law of One comes with distortion, just like everything else.

Pleased to meet you djcloudy...

Peace to you,
LV

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join