It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce reincarnated? David Wilcox?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I talked to David one time. He makes fun of the fact that he makes a living off it, and he's not ashamed of it. I don't think he has to be. If you're good at doing something, you should be allowed to make a living at it. If the educational and therefore monetary system were more geared towards allowing a person to provide for you based on what your life's calling is rather than based on what's "practical", we could all be making a good life and doing what we love. He's got a gift. Let him use it. If his gift turns out to be acting, well... he did a good job. He seems like a genuine guy. I enjoyed meeting him.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0xxCAMOGUYxx0
ummm...
like i said,
ravings of a lunatic.
i dont believe in
reincarnation anyways.

I existed before this lifetime... that is not a belief, rather something I have extensive personal knowledge of. We do exist before this life, and do come from other lifetimes.

Reincarnation is true. You'll see in time.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bellastar

I read all books written about Cayce - 'There is a River' etc and many other books on Theosophy and the spiritual realm including Ms Blavatsky. I gleaned many clues to our existance. Edgar worked all his life healing people 4 free, so anyone who charges a fee is not of his spirit ...
Ufo's are advanced civilizations but they are not God, just Powers and Principalities ...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex
reply to post by queenannie38

Actually a lot of what Cayce wrote contradicted the Bible, especially his belief in reincarnation.....

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

I thought Jesus was a Jew?? Do Jews not believe in reincarnation? Christianity was formed when Jesus died, yet christians dont believe what Jesus believed?

I'm confused...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join