It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grays and chemicals: Logic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
They are excellent problem solvers. They see the required ends to the situation, and nothing in between. But how do they come up with these conclusions so fast? First, you must realize that they have had a very long time to engineer and tone chemicals of all kinds. That includes mind enhancing chemicals, etc. They also have no law against creating it, which would make it far easier to run a facility in space wouldn’t it? The chemicals probably have an effect on their physical appearance maybe because of a faster metabolism. They without a doubt have developed chemicals that have little to zero downside and are purely beneficial to their race, so all gray's bodily systems probably naturally are chemically altered.

To sum up this post: think about how much of a roll chemical in general play in our lives. They probably are used even more in alien society because of the nearly unlimited amount of different resources from other planets as well as ours, plus the time they had to experiment with them.

-drake

[edit on 29-7-2005 by drakefist]

[edit on 28-8-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So I bet they got tired of picking up Jim Morrison.

Why do you equate psychodelic drug use with Abductions? Just wondering?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There is a post on here about blood tests that have been done to people who were abducted shortly after, and the tagging (small hole made in your skin) that usualy occurs. to sum it up for you, it talks about how they might use these drugs to make for the memory loss as well as make what you recall seem even more creepy because basicly.. you were on 6 drops of super acid the whole time.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yes I too wait for the day I see a HUGELY FAT alien ....with more crack than Harlem

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The drugs probably have an effect on their physical appearance. Cocaine abusers have a UN natural thinness usually

Elvis was fat

Perhaps Aliens might be tall and skinney because whatever planet they are from is smaller than earth which would mean less gravity and thus the life forms on planet X would be taller and skinnier compared to earthlings because they have less gravitational force pulling them down.

I dunno, interesting idea tho

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Very enlightening hypothesis.
Meth users are some of our most brilliant and productive members of society.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. When I said your thought was enlightening, I didn't mean in reference to the Greys.

Check yourself in before its too late. If you didn't follow the sage advice of Mrs. Reagan, follow the example of Mrs. Ford.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Normally I would love to respond to a Thread like this one, but since there are Rules about references to drug usage I do not think I can without getting into trouble.

Thomas Crowne,

Since you responded without a lock-down, does that mean that in this context the subject is acceptable. I ask this because it sounds to me like drakefist has little knowledge of the subject in question (drugs not aliens)and I would love to engage him on a few points. But to do so I have to reference the effects of illegal drugs on humans.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
ok im gonna edit it so theres no direct refrence to drugs. its a shame people have to abuse drugs and cause this problem, it holds us back as a race in other cases too

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
A.T. I'm not a Mod , but I think that as long as its in context and your not talking about illegal activities , just effects of chemicals it should be fine.

Please let us know what is acceptable Mods.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

16.) Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

Illegal drug references are currently not in the original post, and let's keep it that way. (no coke, '___', et.c) Please, however, continue discussing the possibility of Greys using Greymade chemicals to enhance their performance.

Now, for the record, do you have any evidence to corroborate this theory?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

Keith Richards.....

I certainly think it's an interesting idea - Something that should be entertained as a possibility...Just as its naive to assume we are alone in this infinite universe, it's also naive to assume that the use of natural/unnatural drugs are limited to our planet...

I can see it now - On a distant planet there sits a bum, on his five buttocks - Holding a sign "Will vaporize humans for smack"......

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Seems a pretty big leap...We don't even know for sure Greys exist, let alone know enough to make guesses about their use of performance enhancing drugs.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Seems a pretty big leap...We don't even know for sure Greys exist, let alone know enough to make guesses about their use of performance enhancing drugs.

Yeah, thats pretty much what I'm thinking here. But its very possible that they have come up with all kinds of drugs, if they do exist.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I for one do honestly think it's an interesting possibility. Granted, as shorty said we don't know for sure they even exist, but lets just throw it around a bit.

We know in our own culture that drugs--legal or otherwise--have different effects on different people because our bodies metabolize the chemicals differently and we have inherently different body chemistry overall. I mean, some people have a beer and they're basically brain dead until they sober up. I personally do some of my best thinking after throwing a couple back, I get loosened up and can think around corners a little better.

It's also been suggested that Greys are clones. If that's the case, then you don't have the differing metabolisms to deal with. Something that has a given affect on one will have the exact same affect on the other. No more double blind, ten year studies. Give it to one; if that kills them, then it'll kill the rest of them.

Also, they do seem to have little regard for at least some of the values we have--they have no problems illegally entering our homes, kidnapping us, and performing tests with various instruments. I doubt that whereever they're from has much in line of scientific ethics, or at least it doesn't apply to whomever is patrolling Earth. There's no telling where even we would be scientifically if we didn't have the ethics requirements that we do.

We create and use drugs legally that alter the way our bodies and minds function. Alcohol, tobacco, caffiene, aspirin, antihistamines, the list goes on. Look at anti-psychotics and other psychological prescriptions; those are a great example of using chemicals to make the brain function differently. Steroids are an excellent example of a performance altering chemical that, although illegal and with some rather undesirable side affects, can increase one's strength beyond what would normally be accomplished in the same time frame.

I think it's highly plausible that an ultra-advanced race could use mind altering or performance enhancing drugs that are much more sophisticated than anything we have here on earth. And here on earth, humans frequently use drugs of some kind to sedate a captive; no reason the Greys or others couldn't do the same.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think its a given that " They " would have drugs.

Life is after all ,(as we know it) complex chemical reactions, that are capable of reproducing themselves , and finding fuel/food to sustain that reaction.

Wether we like to think about ourselves this way or not , doesn't change the fact.

Our bodies produce some of the chemicals naturally that we consider to be illegal drugs.( without risking crossing the line I won't mention the names of the chemicals)

Seritonin and Dopamine , that our brains need to function, are chemically related to two more (nameless) illegal drugs.

So as living chemical reactions we are not so far removed from drugs as we tend to think we are.

Its not hard to imagine another Biological life form with advanced tech would certainly devolope their own drugs.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Please, however, continue discussing the possibility of Greys using Greymade chemicals to enhance their performance.

Mind enhancing chemicals do exist. Why would they not create them and use them to speed up their thoughts and ideas. They would use anything that gives an advantage to them over everything else, in every way (as long as the positive effects outweigh the negitive).

As for evidence look at the way drugs effect the way people look who are long time users. look at the common gray. anything similar?

look at the way they act. for example we can gather information on how they preform surgery, but more importantly we can see how they make choices. Anything that benefits them they do without much consideration for things that may get knocked down in the process.

They look and see 7 billion humans teaming around the crust of this planet, living and breathing their own filth. They could use certin samples (DNA, genetic divergence tests) and, learn from experiments. Even if it costs the lives of up to a thousand humans total, we can clearly see that when you look at the numbers that is less than a strand of hair off the head of the human race.

See what I'm getting at? They see things as they really are, without slanted cares and passions the human mind has for things which do not benefit it as much as other things would. They look at things as a whole, from another prespective and we can tell this by their actions.

I want you to bring to this thread more evidence which we can use to virtualy triangulate the motives and mentality of these.. visitors, if you will.

=Drake=

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well, you're ignoring some basic chemistry and science, here.

Originally posted by drakefist
Mind enhancing chemicals do exist. Why would they not create them and use them to speed up their thoughts and ideas. They would use anything that gives an advantage to them over everything else, in every way (as long as the positive effects outweigh the negitive).

#1, there's no evidence that the Greys REALLY exist or what their biochemistry is.

#2, drugs that work on ONE species work VERY differently on others. As an example, aspirin relieves pain in humans but will kill cats.

As for evidence look at the way drugs effect the way people look who are long time users. look at the common gray. anything similar?

Uhm, are you looking at what you THINK long-time users look like or are you really looking at them? I don't see Greys with rotten teeth, the shakes, unwashed (frequently), incontinent, incoherent (advanced drug use, particularly meth), unable to hold down jobs.

They could use certin samples (DNA, genetic divergence tests) and, learn from experiments. Even if it costs the lives of up to a thousand humans total, we can clearly see that when you look at the numbers that is less than a strand of hair off the head of the human race.

The "methods" mentioned wouldn't produce any data at all that would be useful.

If you're living on a planet, you want to know about the pollution on THAT planet. Their spaceships (if they exist) are not filled with hydrocarbon emissions from automobiles, bovine flatulence, human pathogens, dust from the planet Earth, etc, etc. Humans have different genetic setups, too. So such data would give them absolutly nothing.

See what I'm getting at? They see things as they really are, without slanted cares and passions the human mind has for things which do not benefit it as much as other things would. They look at things as a whole, from another prespective and we can tell this by their actions.

I want you to bring to this thread more evidence which we can use to virtualy triangulate the motives and mentality of these.. visitors, if you will.

As others have said, I would like to see some proof of these aliens. You talk as though you're somehow knowledgeable about them as individuals and as a species (when there seems to be no evidence of them beyond stories from individuals that started after a film on "bug eyed monsters" came out in the US.) You talk very familiarly about their motives and psychology (which make no sense) and don't show us any backup for your beliefs.

So lift this up from the realm of "Hey, I had a weird idea and I want to believe it's true so everyone give me evidence" into something real -- give us some evidence and address the points I just made (that collecting evidence from humans isn't at all useful to their socieites or their biology.)

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
for one thing, your point that the drugs effect different races differently goes to show that they could administer one type to the whole race and not worry about different effects

also, the existince of this section of the website plays off the fact that grays exist.

the chemicals that they use would be far different from our illegal drug types. because they would have no law against making them, and unlimited time and space to have a factory making them, they could have much better types of chemicals that would have little or zero negitive effects such as rotting teeth, shakes etc.

and how could u claim to know that they don't have these problems when u say they don't even exist?

Lastly, i clearly, very clearly, said that this is a theory. you are claiming that i stated its fact.

The sources for my information are on this website. Try checking around the Aliens & UFOs you posted in before laying down such claims as i have no backup for my facts.

Thousands apon thousands of normal people sware they have been abducted, You call them liars, thats your own folly.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I thought about this again and I have come to the idea that because there are chemicals that can help people do things better than without them, a race with very powerful technology would be able to do things like use certin types that are nothing but adavantagus to whatever goal.

Anyone agree/disagree?

=Drake=

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that they would have had the sense to ban harmful chemicals on their planet.

UNLIKE US

The chemistry industry on Earth is one huge dangerous experiment that has many unforseen consequences. We are absorbing and building up more and more persistant organic molecules in our bodies and in the food chain. Some of these chemicals are hormone disrupting and are affecting the ratio of the sexes and even penis size!
#!

We should take more action on this. You can help by not smothering ourselves in chemicals everytime we put on aftershave or whatever, many of them are carcinogenic. We should promote natural organic food and ban any unecessary chemicals because they have not been adequately tested in the intereest of company profit.

Rant over

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join