It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY THEORY --- NOT PROVEN --- DOT COM BUST PART OF NWO PLAN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm working on a research project for college that the dot com boom then bust was part of a deep conspiracy of all the new money assholes at Microsoft and Intel to manufacture a financial power shift so that corporations become the focus of the new NWO plans to control the globe. They technology corporations control the entire economy now and their power extends beyond that of governments as they cotnrol information, finances, and infrastructure through their technologis being used inplace by governments across the globe. The new NWO will have stock holders and annual reports!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Turk, that ain't a bad theory, just needs some research. I remember there was some talk of the dot.com bubble being a "transfer of wealth..ie power" from old money members to new money members of the elite and that even though they are the same , they still have rival factions intertwined into their organization. I think many things we witness and wonder "what the hell was that all about" are nothing more than power struggles behind the scenes. way behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
execellent theory turk
good luck with the research

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
That's an excellent hypothesis!! Always look for the money. The financial times website has some good tools for you to use if you are interested in checking trends.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
check out these tools

sourceforge.net...

search for "stock market": open source free very good stock market analysis tools.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
DR (Dragonrider), one of our resident cabal experts (MKULTRA being the other) has brought this up before. And will most likely comment here eventually. You might contact him to see if he can help point you in the right direction in your research.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
yeah dragonrider get your backside in here and give us your wisdom!!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
See if you can draw the dinstinction between them actually causing it (or futhering it along) or taking advantage of the situation. Whenever something happens it's usually easy to take advantage of it.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Definently sounds like you could find interesting results. Be sure to post lotsa updates.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well, I would certainly point out that Whispers made a lot of noise about the transfer of "old money" to "new money"....

If you look at it like this, when the DotCom boom started, it put a lot of investment money on the table. Since most money is owned by the Cabal at some point, this means that a good chunk of the old aristocratic money got put on the table.

The DotCom boom swelled, driving the stock market through the roof, which got even more money put on the table.

When the market crashed, all that money disappeared. The Cabal, and thier handlers no longer had it (hey, they were "bad investments", just a loss)... but that money went somewhere....

Maybe a huge money laundering operation?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Well, I would certainly point out that Whispers made a lot of noise about the transfer of "old money" to "new money"....

If you look at it like this, when the DotCom boom started, it put a lot of investment money on the table. Since most money is owned by the Cabal at some point, this means that a good chunk of the old aristocratic money got put on the table.

The DotCom boom swelled, driving the stock market through the roof, which got even more money put on the table.

When the market crashed, all that money disappeared. The Cabal, and thier handlers no longer had it (hey, they were "bad investments", just a loss)... but that money went somewhere....

Maybe a huge money laundering operation?

That is a very interesting idead Dragon. It seems a bit excssive to launder money.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Its interesting to note that the dot com crashes started right about when the Microsoft Anti Trust Suit was getting hot and heavy. A definite link there.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Its interesting to note that the dot com crashes started right about when the Microsoft Anti Trust Suit was getting hot and heavy. A definite link there.

Another idea. The possibilities are almost endless.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I must always come across as a conspiracy wet blanket. The dot com bust was a function of the economy working as designed. The thing to look at is not the bust (which was inevitable), rather its the formation of the bubble to start with. If there is a conspiracy its one of 2 things 1) microsoft being used by the NWO, or 2) microsoft trying to take over the world on its own.
Personally I do not beleive either of these. I think Bill Gates did alot of things right, and developed and marketed alot of products early enough in the PC revolution that he has established microsoft as the big gun in the business.
As far as the money goes, to the NWO the money is not nearly as important as the information. They woudl rather control the information than the money (which it seems thaey already have a ton of anyway)
The companies that control the World are not tech companies. They are consumer product and financial companies. Who has all of your info? American Express, and Visa have it all. Who sells you everyhting in your kitchen and bathroom? Proctor and Gamble and Nabisco and Kraft (or should I say Altria aka Philip Morris).

I think the Dot com bubble had nothing to do with NWO consipracy. If anything, they contributed some venture capital towards the end of it to get in on the in formation age, but certainly did not start it.

The Dot com bubble is nothing more than economics working. The same thing has happened during every period of great innovation. The industrial revolution, the holland tulip bulp speculation craze, etc. Computers were something new, and a false bubble was created, and had to burst by the nature of the economy.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
the dotcom bubble had little to do with actual computer technology itself and more to do with the overestimation of companies whose sole profit or a big portion thereof would come from internet related sales. Heck, some companies projected (falsly) profits based on nothing more than ads ran on a website. The biggest problem was that this misrepresentation was allowed to go on because it made our economy look much better than it was and that was good for the administration because they used it to make tax hikes popular..like 14% in 1993. It looked like the more they taxed, the better everyone was doing...but a few knew the end had to come. The economy moves in a cyclic wave and always has. The idea that we could never suffer another recession was just hogwash.

So, where did all the money that was on the table go? It went to the government in the form of taxes and was replaced by imaginary money which was nothing more than a hologram shown on the outside of said bubble. When it burst, BOOM! No more illusion. So, while the old house of the NWO was piling money on the table, the neo-modern house was exchanging it for bundles of cut up newspaper with a hundred on each side.

Meanwhile, the result of this as usual is the average American ends up paying the bill...although now we are paying the George instead of the Bill.

Two distinct visions of the NWO, fascism vs communism. It doesn't matter which wins, we all lose.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Astro, I couldn't agree with you more about part of your response. The boom was a function of speculation, not a function of actual technology. The Holland tulip bublle was the same way, it wasn't that tulips were all that amazing, but the speculation of everyone hoping to make money off of them built a false bubble.
The only problem with your argumenty is that the government really didn't make money off of it. Clinton poured 'the surplus' into social program (such as the actually succesful welfare reform) My point is they spent all the extra money they made, and then they spent more than the extra taxes, and got into a deficit, so now post bubble, state and federal governments are all in fiscal trouble.
The bubble also did not help old money, cuz they lost a ton, and it did not help 'new money' because it wasn't sustained. The only people who truly benefitted were a handful of entrepreneurs who di dnothing but start businesses, get mezzanine finacing, go IPO then sell all their shares. And these people were only invovled in individual consipracies to make themselves rich...

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is really interesting. I have never thought of that. I believe that the links are hidden and with some research they will be uncovered. Good job Turk.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Like I said....Follow the money supply .

The masses are as mass society to them just a bunch of herion addicts. The Masses are nothing more then puppets to be fed a piece of cheese.

This is nothing new...it has been going on forever.
Just study the puppet master and his intents and you can become the richest man alive....well...with .....the richest man alive that is not part of the plan.
Few are in that category but once involved..once accepted. That is the plan.

This alone.. ...is the secret. 5 minutes ahead is all it takes. Control the clock and one controls the world.

It is easy to figure out. The stock market is an easy game as long as you understand its game master..its tough players and its dumb masses......

Play on!

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Burp....burp..... ahh ...so drunk is thee..
Have I not give you a clue to wealth?

Burp...burp... pay no attention to me.......
for I suffer from ill health..........

FIAT LUX

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The dot-com bust was not a plan of any secret government. It was obvious to anybody that it was doomed to failure before it began.

In business, you have to make a profit. These companies shoved tons of money at people who claimed they could pull a profit, and most could not. Very elementary. Those that could to some degree, like amazon.com, have remained in operation.

There is nothing to suggest that what happened was sinister in nature as what was going to happen was obvious to anybody who has a simple understanding of how business works.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join