It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 ft catfish

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
heres another giant catfish caught, i never knew catfish like these be so big. in anicase its pretty awesome.

link

Wow, check the guy at the backs face - its priceless. Would be a hard job holding this sucker.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
One could feed a family of four for four weeks with a fish like that. Catfish for days. Hopefully they would have a deep frier and plenty of oil.

I think there are probably lots of giant fish left. Back in the day, fish were much larger than they are now. I don't know why that is but a lot of creatures that are now extinct were much bigger than what we see today.

Dinosaurs were giant reptiles. And there were huge fish and insects too. Wonder what happened to all the big stuff. Today all we have is the Indian Elephant as the biggest land mammal and the Blue Whale. Which may be extinct for all I know.

Guess all the big stuff died when that meteor did the dinosaurs in.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
we are discussing this so seriously. it just strikes me as funny.

(hey AlienAntFarm, i love Alien Ant Farm!!!)

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
*sigh* this is a retarded thread!!! why did i start it?!??! and plus you guys ARE taking it pretty seriously which is kinda ........dumb......cuz it would be like not possible in any way no matter what you say.....hey tht ryhmed! lol

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join