It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government/Alien pact is fact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by manchucan
We that have had the clearance ,and was working in the underground facilities, of the Gov/Alien tunnels, and have witnessed the torturous exspiriments on people of all ages, need to communicate with one another to compare notes and create an action program, to expose this evil.

Welcome to ATS, pls tell us all you know.
The more of us that know the better chance this info has to live.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
menguard...
my expertise is not genetics. i can only dispense what i was exposed to over the years. i do know that early on, e.t. observations, especially in "crashed" saucer sites, were relegated to "surgically altered monkeys"... yeah, i know there's some laughter there, but think about it logically... a full grown chimp with straightened legs and a bulbous head, shaved and due to the crash, with vocal chord severed, in a stupored state, might indeed take on the part of an advanced alien pilot? later on, i'm disgusted to say, missing children were used in experiments to alter their physiology to a more friendly e.t... now, it is a veritable isle of doctor hideous, involving genetic combining with bovine tissue. this is truly what the original poster experienced because these caverns and underground facilities do exist. they are not alien in any sense of "outworlder". i can truly state that i never experienced these atrocities but i was in conclaves and meetings where this type of behavior was discussed and noted.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
For what purpose is this project? I assume that it has been going on since the major sightings of the early 20th century. Why the genetic manipulation and UFO coverup? Why be so elaborate if the project is for genetic manipulation only? Where does the air/spacecraft come into play?
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
" i'm disgusted to say, missing children were used in experiments"

Correct me if I'm wrong ......

If they are SO into genetic engineering, why on earth would they need to kidnap children to run these experiments?

Couldn't they just ........grow them in test tubes or something?

Seems a little far fetched - running the risk of kidnapping children, when they are (after all) so advanced in genetic engineering that they couldn't "grow their own"

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
there is a specific use for "kidnapping children" in the world today... but many sources are served by this disgusting act.
genetic engineering is not the complete creation of a lifeform... it can also mean the "recombining of genetic material" to produce a "mutant" of sorts... which is, injecting a host with new material that will alter the host body. the original offspring from human parents is still the source medium for all mutations... therefore the need for gangs, drug cartels and pirates of the human genome to be paid top dollar for handing off kidnapped victims via "funneling"to "carriers"... is that clear enough?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
it hasn't been around that long... the interpretation of "ufo's" is now the "technomythos"... in olden days it was simply the religions that controlled thought processes. genetic manipulations of course did not come into fruition until the early 1940's. sadly, nazi germany began many of the same techniques that are still in use today. the "inhabitants" of these amazing craft had to be incorporated somehow... they are primarily "robotoids" and sit in a space for the ride... depending upon the mission parameters. sometimes they are planted where they need to be. the reason is to promote the e.t. doctrine. the truth is, no e.t.'s are here, have not been here in our documented history and their existance will only benefit those on this planet who can gain power and wealth... this is why they will be not be shown publicly until it is "beneficial" to those who control the media and finance... although the religions and morality camps may fail, the banks will still take your deposits.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
By the time I was done with the almost 2 pages of this thread hoping for something of reliable cites at the end, I thought I somehow got into the Collaborative Fiction forum where credible sources are not sought. But I verify the forum I'm in and, yep, I'm in Aliens & UFOs, where without sources to backup a claim of "fact", a thread is CRAP and may as well be in the fiction board.

A waste of reading, when nothing is but hearsay.

Ugh

Misfit

[Edit = Trying to watch my mouth]

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
GITITDUN,

The chimp you speak of reminds me of this one of Unsolved mysteries that had a bald head and that could walk up right.I bet this is the same ones you are talking about.He amazed crowds with his enlarged brain and intelligence along with being the only chimp to walk upright like a human.And the soul gates did not look like some half way there creature, there was definite intelligence.I forgot the chimps name.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by manchucan
We that have had the clearance ,and was working in the underground facilities, of the Gov/Alien tunnels, and have witnessed the torturous exspiriments on people of all ages, need to communicate with one another to compare notes and create an action program, to expose this evil.

I say lock this thread until the author, manchucan, can provide some evidence to back up his/her claim of "working in the underground facilities, of the Gov/Alien tunnels, and have witnessed the torturous exspiriments on people of all ages." Or at the very least reply to the people who have asked questions about his/her far-fetched claims.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I agree. My apologies to the thread author if he/she turns out to have credible information to offer, but this is turning out to be just another thread of unsubstantiated assertions.

To quote the greatest ad campaign in the history of fast food... where's the beef???

If the pact is fact, tell us something we didn't know before that we can verify.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think he might be talking about the experiments at groom lake. And the extraterrestrial biological entity(EBE) called J-Rod. There was a crash of an aerial craft near Kingman, Arizona in 1953 and that four EBE's survived. Later 3 EBE's got sick and died. That was six years after the more famous Roswell crashes and retrievals of "interplanetary craft of unknown origin." No language interface with the EBE existed in 1953, so a series of symbols were shown to test his reactions. Some symbols looked like letters and others were geometric shapes. The first symbol the EBE pointed to looked like a "J." The other was an "inertial-bar" that looked like a rod. So, humans called the EBE "J-Rod." J-Rod is around 200 years old and is suffering from cell deterioration. For some reason unknown a guy named Bill Uhouse (very well known biological and mechanical engineer with REAL credentials and evidence of working at Groom Lake Nevada known as S-4. and Area-51) is assigned to reverse engineer the craftthat crashed. Later they have supposivly made a deal for Bill Uhouse to reverse the effects of J-Rods cell deterioration for the exchange of ET technology.

Lots of info everywhere just google the name Bill Uhouse or Dan Burisch.. its a very hard to imagine story.

Bill Uhouse's non-disclosure agreement with the U. S. government expired in 2003. So im supprized nothing much has been told.

Summary of Bill Uhouse's Background:

­ Born 1924.

­ Ten years fighter pilot in the U. S. Marine Corps.

­ Fought in last part of WWII and Korean War.

­ Honorable discharge as Marine Corps Captain.

­ 1954-1958, employed as civilian mechanical engineer by U.S. Air Force at Wright Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio, to do experimental flight testing on various modified aircraft. Also asked to work on a "flying disc simulator" through a commercial civilian company called A-Link Aviation which manufactured simulators.

­ 1958-1988, worked on "flying disc simulators" in which certain U.S. Air Force pilots trained. First functional simulator in 1958, copied from a "30-meter-diameter extraterrestrial craft retrieved in 1952 or 1953 from Kingman, Arizona."

­ Retired and living in Nevada.

www.boomspeed.com...

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Deny0rder]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
at least tell us a story or something lol

dont leave us hangin lol

btw welcome to ATS
you will begin to see this isnt a place where things are taken lightly

so whats Your story?
Please Indulge

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This site is supposed to "deny ignorance", but it never fails to amaze me how many ignorant people are on this site. Without any credentials to back up their claims, people are always making claims on threads yet they never offer proof. How can anyone believe anyone on the net without any credentials or proof of some kind.
Someone makes a claim, then others edge them on to keep posting.
The problem with this is that it ends up being another form of "disinformation". So many stories start being passed around on the net until it is to the point that no one knows what to believe.
Another thing, is that if something amazing actually happened to someone that they were part of expirements, why would they bother to post on the net about it? What is that going to do to help you with your expirence and take care of it?
Would it not make more sense to go to authorities and be tested for your sanity and if deemed sane then don't you think they would then look into your case with more seriousness and try to do something about it?
That is if you were actually to be let go from the expirements in the first place or not killed to silence you after they were done.
If i was part of some type of expirement but somehow then found myself in my own home with access to a computer and being able to go about my life in a normal fashion, i would take what happened to me a lot more serious then just posting on the net about it on this site. I'd go to the FBI, prove that i am sane by their shrinks and then the shrinks would report that i was sane, telling what i believed to be the truth and some type of investigation would be started. Just because the FBI is a gov't. agency does not mean they are all "in on it" when it comes to a possible gov't. expirement or something that may have happened. FBI employees are people just like you and I that have jobs. They are not all part of some great conspircy to keep some type of supposed expirements hidden from everyone else.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Have any proof you were at these places and of what you saw. It's all well to accept your good word, but you're not the only person who claims to of seen all this and just comign out with no proof isn't going to add a whole lot of credibility to you.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yep, MOD please...

lock this puppy until the thread author decides that he will add something...
this isn't a place to troll, and if the author is doing that, well... we don't need him here...

if he is real, then as others in the past has done, he can contact a mod and get verification and vouchablility... and say what he wants with some protection...

We are a haven for those that need to whistle blow, but not the other kind of blowers...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If nothing else but to save bandwidth on a thread going nowhere fast, I'll close this.

manchucan, you can get in touch with me if you need this opened again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join