It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government/Alien pact is fact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We that have had the clearance ,and was working in the underground facilities, of the Gov/Alien tunnels, and have witnessed the torturous exspiriments on people of all ages, need to communicate with one another to compare notes and create an action program, to expose this evil.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS manchucan

By the sounds of it, you'll have some interesting information (or at least perspectives) to post; I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by manchucan
We that have had the clearance ,and was working in the underground facilities, of the Gov/Alien tunnels, and have witnessed the torturous exspiriments on people of all ages, need to communicate with one another to compare notes and create an action program, to expose this evil.

would you care to take the first step and share with us your credentials, notes, and what you have witnessed ?

or was "we" a stretch ?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Cant wait to see what else you have to say about your "secret clearance.

Welcome to the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
How could a govt/alien pact be fact when the existence of aliens has not been made fact yet?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
perhaps the poster was witness to the results and tests of over 50 plus years in genetic manipulation and biological combining?

perhaps these "aliens" are being "created" for earthly reasons?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
gititdun1- I anxiously await what you have to reveal on this subject. Based upon your first post, it would appear you have some information that would be extremely enlightening
. And it would on the surface, appear to corroborate what I suspect the truth to be. Looking forward to your contributions.

Manchucan- good luck! Hope some people in a position to assist come forward for you (and for us all).

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
yeahright...
alien mythology is big business now... it began as a misdirection distraction and cover up for secret technologies developed by men and women, as human as the next. it also has a more sinister spin-off in that they will be trotted out by the controllers when they are needed to show the world the ultimate threat from the stars is here.
everything i've read on this forum from people who claim to have been in the presence of aliens only supports the reality of created beings by humans. there is no other logic to their comings and goings other than tests and drills that you would normally use in protocols to develop these tools for manipulation of the masses. technology is far ahead of our ability to reason. there's more... much more.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
oh please enlightened one, share your wisdom with the unclean masses. we hang on your every word

the ultimate threat from the stars ? the death star ?

oh no !!!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome manchucan. Enticing intro.

I sense ears perking up. Would love to hear more if you can back it up.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
gititdun1- brother, you're singing my song. I have no insider knowledge, just some theories based upon years of looking into this topic and some judicious application of Occam's razor. I'm sure you're prepared for the disdain you'll receive, and in fact are already getting. I hope you'll divulge what you can, when you can, for those of us willing to listen.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

We that have had the clearance ,and was working in the underground facilities, of the Gov/Alien tunnels....

1) Where are the underground facilities?

2) Where are the tunnels?

Oh, Ya Ya .... welcome to ATS and all that greetings and salutations.

[edit on 08/12/71 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I believe the government not only hired someone that can't properly spell things such as experiments, but they put you in a position to witness things probably only about 100 people know of as fact.

Elvis is still alive and Tupac still smokes weed in Puerto Rico with Biggy...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Go on with the posting, this shouldn't end it should be a beginning to an end.Lol, seriously... Go on with your thread, nothing to fear but fear itself.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i'm told i have not enough something or other to email you privately... that is the "test" of openess i suppose.
i will not provoke the frontally-lobe challenged... although, it is a "conspiracy board"... i don't seem to understand the logic there.
i would enjoy opening this subject some more, but i dare say it will not stop with the genetic engineering. there is so much more linked to it... there's so much more tied together. it is an all-encompassing ring within a ring that has been programmed for decades.
the original poster could be correct in saying the government and aliens have a pact... of course... they are one in the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
volcanic tubes... porous basalt and sedimentary rock makes for fine drilling and tunneling... found all over the western united states... dulce base to white sands, to edwards, china lake, to S-4... where else you wanna go? there are 5 now maybe 6 permanently staffed, top-notched genetic labs all over the western u.s.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Getitdun,

Go on with the genetic mutation and their cycle they are stuck in.I would throw out some other key words and phrases to get a general gist of information.It feels good to be on the questionaire side.Really you have a tough crowd, throw out something we can grasp.Ats members are great at getting specific details

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

you sound nervous just by your sentence.... has something happened?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Getitdun,

Keep going my friend, you are releasing things that need to be heard, things from another perspective to add to the whole.I totally back you everybody does, but there is always going to be questions.Don't worry about our site, we post things that are always eye popping yet never taken with utmost sincerity by outside forces.They know that the masses will weed out one another.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Is it just me or would someone having "clearance" be able to put together a decent paragraph to attempt to convince us he's the real thing?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join