It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Noticed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
That whenever one can kinda prove that the unthinkable may be actually occurring,everybody takes flight,WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH,gone.
Like this NWO stuff,it is ACTUALLY happening.
Why is this such a touchy topic?,there is always hope that it may not be all that bad,there is always the possibility that it will not happen the way the NWO thinks it might,but avoiding it won't make it go away,that only worked with the constitution.
Thoughts,remarks?
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i think the nwo is a large possibility..

id bet 30/70% that something major will happen the next 5 years..

what i mean is europe becoming one ect ect...

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Why?......
O
N
E

W
O
R
D

comes to mind: "deniability"....fear....of....the....possible....truth.

People seek answers but when the answers are given, they deny that the answer is the correct answer.....make sense?

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Can someone possibly tell what I can do if the NWO comes down? I was planning on going moving this fall but it seems like that would be to late. So what can someone do? For instance, ifyou believe that the NWO will happen, why aren't hoofing it to Canada or someother country?

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Cuz the US is the only place left to take,so there is no place to run,I dunno what'll happen when it is exposed.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   
People don't want to leave their "comfort zone", they'd rather pretend it's not happening, and class anyone, who even thinks about it as some nutty conspiracy theorist, who should be laughed at, but the scary part is that most of us here are aware, it's a bit like the matrix, some people are so dependant on the system, that there is no hope for them, just look at the current trends of "dumbing down", are tv shows are crap, pop music is manufactured garbage, and the rubbish we eat has more chemicals than an exxon refinery!, now look at someone who loves junkfood, crap like britney and shakira, and moronice reality, nine times out of ten, these people have been that brainwashed by that which they indulge in, that there is no hope for them, so it's easier for them to debunk, than to actually stop and think.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Can somebody explain what you mean by new world order?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Whats the fuss about this NWO??

top topics

join