It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Has Our Own Super Hero Gone?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
I getting a headache... Ive been looking for over 8 hours total for today and yesterday.

A free t-shirt and 100,000 points wont be an easy thing to get

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think i'm gonna hold off looking until we get something a bit more concrete.

I wasted far to many hours trying to figure out Black Labyrinth.

I wouldn't want the same to happen here.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Black Labyrinth is the devil.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Black Labyrinth is the devil.

Dont get me started, i could rant all day.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hmmmm would this be the signal? On the seventh post down on the 2nd page politics.abovetopsecret.com...

It looks like this
If not then I will keep looking

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me what exactly we are trying to do here?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
Hmmmm would this be the signal? On the seventh post down on the 2nd page politics.abovetopsecret.com...

It looks like this
If not then I will keep looking

Well thats the thing, noone really knows how it looks (except staff). My theory is that is probably an ad for ATS on some other site. But where that would be, is like tooking for a spacific fish in the ocean only you have noone idea where it lives or how it looks. Hopefully we'll know it when we'll see it.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
[size=10]C

the skeptic signal is an actual page somewhere on the internet that summons the skepticoverlord character to come to ats

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well that clears that up

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
C? WTPOKAZC? sPOrTZTAWK has no 'C' unless. It is a forum in sportstawk

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Could be www.sPOrtZTAWK.Com, but this whole sportztawk thing could be a too long shot. This might be an encrypted message.

Might be nothing, but if you reduce 11 from each char in WTPOKAZC you get LIED@608.

[edit on 28/7/05 by tontsum]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Heh i see my name has been mentioned again and i thought it was all over after the rings. You think looking on sportztawk for 8 hours is along time, try days and days like some members did for the rings.

So the great Skeptic has gone awol and done a disappearing act. Well i will be over on sportztawk where you will usually find me these days.

TRD...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
After the first three letters I began checking sportz tawk but I couldn't find anything. I figured that was a good place to at least try and look considering it is somewhat affiliated with ATS. If you ask me I think our super hero is busy trying to put together his cheat sheet for the upcoming fantasy football season. I know that has kept me busy the last couple of days

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
the skeptic signal is an actual page somewhere on the internet that summons the skepticoverlord character to come to ats

So that means it cant be on ATS or its subsites. Maybe ID though... but I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
We better keep a heads up for another unus type portal. I personally think one will show up in the newsletter. But I havent found one

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com

So that means it cant be on ATS or its subsites. Maybe ID though... but I doubt it.

That message doesn't exclude ATS and it's subsites. The site is probably on the same nameserver, as game-critical sites usually have been during the previous games.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Well it says:

that summons the skepticoverlord character to come to ats

That sounds to me that it can't be on ATS, otherwise it would already be here

But it could be on other ATS related sites.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
No more letters for a while now

Wonder if they've stopped?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Either abovetopsecret.com had the same fate as SO or we have received the full set.
This doesn't seem to be an anagram anymore because it has only 2 vowels (but still sportztawk has only 2 also). My best guess would be that these are the first letters of each word in a sentence. Maybe the fact that we received 2^3 letters is importan somehow.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
What about TRD talking at Sportztawk? ( www.sportztawk.com... )

Well i could help you out, but as i already have worked out the answer ( I didn't actually know it, not going to claim it as some will cry foul play like they was going to last time.). But all i can say is that you are in the right place or on the right track here on sportz..

Happy hunting or problem solving..

I see it, but won't say where it is

If you think, it's not that difficult. It is pretty plain to see on what they have posted on ATS so far. I'll be hanging around here for a bit longer, so i'll get to see how things develope.

Or he's just playing with us ... ?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join