It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing light rays from everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Maybe its just me but I've seen rays of light from every light I've ever seen. If the light source had a grid shaped retainer (thing that held the light bulbs in case they dropped out) then I'd see little squares of light in a fully lit room. Somethings also have a haze around them. Recently I've been seeing it around people, but before I only just saw them on lights. I still remember getting in trouble when i was younger for staring at the ceiling in church. I could see some weird things going on up there.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I take it i must be crackers then

-Aza

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
your snap crackle and pop lol

i really dont know ive seen things in the corner of my eye so im not one to judge either way

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sounds to me.........like your 3rd eye is opening MORE.

You can tend to see the actuall ENERGY waves put off from electric lights and even appliances when this is going on......
THIS is the MOST excellant time to focus on live things.....people, animals, flora..for THIS is the state needed to see auras!

Sometimes ones 3rd eye is open more than other times, maybe you have been unusually spiritual lately? Meditating deeper? This could be WHY this is happening.

You are so TRULY an Indigo Child Aza.......

[edit on 25-7-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What "other things" did you see in the Church?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Have you had your eyes checked lately? Probably best to rule out a health problem first (and fast) before it gets worse.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well light was kinda fluid when i was at church. liquidy at times. Everytime i looked up at the ceiling i feel like something was looking at us. its hard to explain. As for my eyes, ive had them checked and they say there is nothign wrong with them. i don't even need glasses. So i don't know what it is. i got my eyes checked only a year ago ....how long do those last?

-Aza

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Actually, I've had experiences like that... in fact, I still do. As for the ceiling at church, I do that often now...just stare at the lights... why? It's like if I am attracted by it.

As for the "THIRD EYE" ... I don't think thats the case, there must be a very logical explain for this.

I really think it's something about our eyes more sensitive and etc...

My MSN is [email protected] ...

or message me here on the board...

My AIM is Hartdegen89

Peace

[edit on 25-7-2005 by Zeta_101]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I tried contacting you but you weren't on. like I said the light is a haze along objects. Some light has different colors effects to me when i see them. Red light I can see purplish traces around the area of red light. something as simple as an LED i see that. The only given i don't see haze is lasers. I see the point and a ray effect around the point but thats it. that at least makes me feel a bit normal.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think the artist Vincent VanGogh suffered from the same thing you describe. For him It produced some of the greatest art ever. As I recall his condition was caused by the drinking of absinthe: an alcoholic potion made from worm wood . No offense; are you taking any medication, drugs, huffin inhalents etc. Some prescription drugs are known to cause visual effects, especially if combined with alcohol; antihistamine or asmaha drugs, some cough suppresents. I guess if the light effects don"t bother you; enjoy.

What is the paranormal connection?

[edit on 26-7-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
No offense taken. Like i said I don't take any drugs regulary unless you cound caffine from the bit of Mt Dew i drink. I shun asprin if i don't have a major headache. This has been going on since i was little. since the time i can remember having memories. 3 or 4 years old. Even when I was a child the only thing i ever took was lifesavers because I had a bad habit of not eating very much but playing alot. I almost passed out one time in school and when my mother brought me to the doctor the reason he said i was light headed was because of low blood sugar. So i kept a pack of lifesavers in my pocket for about a year until i started eating more. But that still never effected the light as they still look the same ever since i first looked up at them and wondered.

-Aza

[edit on 26-7-2005 by Azathoth]

[edit on 26-7-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Maybe some people have slight variations on how the mind decodes light information and pick up different wavelengths. People on '___' have said they can see peoples bones like x-ray but not as deep. A russian girl says she can see through people and detect illness. So some people have these extra perceptions, some have the opposite of blindness and that are the two extreams of mans make up although rare to see beyound our wavelengths.

Have a proper check up at the hospital where they photograph the back of the eye to see if there is any damage. It could be blood sugar level related or old damage.

I was told at school if you look between your index finger and middle finger closed together at the top where there is a slight gap and look very closely you can see some lines. Thoughs lines are wave lengths like a prisim where light spilts into wavelengths. Does it work for anyone else?

[edit on 26-7-2005 by The time lord]

top topics

join