It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's evil about masons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If it wasn't for the 'good' masons tipping me off to a "hit rape" I suffered for not shutting up about ritualistic child abuse I'm sure it would have led me to 'topping myself' as was the intention. That a key policeman in the coverup of a "sacrificed" toddler, Jaydin Leskey, turned up at the trial as I was also 'tipped' was at least expected but when the rapist admitted he shouldn't have done it, that he was sorry, INFRONT OF THE JURY OF 10 MEN AND 2 WOMEN DURING HIS TESTIMONY AND THE MAGISTRATE ORDERED THE JURY OUT TO TELL THEM TO IGNOR THOSE STATEMENT AND THEY FOUND HIM NOT GUILTY.....This magistrate asked for this case to go to him despite his court being 4 hours away from where I lived and many courts away from where it could have been sooner held. He also ordered that I, the Crowns witness, be brought in a divisional van if I took my two doctors written advice and didn't travel there, with only 36 hours to organize a trustworthy babysitter for the one of my 3 children who wasn't a witness.
I could go on and on but this is just a snippet of one of the many heavy penalities I've paid for refuseing to be silenced. I got tired of the whole thing and handed over all my files to Whistleblowers which included the Ombudsmans letter accepting this and a number of other claims as a serious matter that I should TAKE TO THE POLICE (ALONG WITH 'HUMAN SERVICES', THEIR PROVEN CORRUPTION WAS MY COMPLAINT!) but I've learned to choose my battles and now I just long for the day I can grow a garden that isn't destroyed by their' little trouble makers'. Yes I've actually been told that the outside of my home isn't allowed to reflect the inside lest folk get a good impresion of me! But then again small things do entertain small minds!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
How exactly does this story fit in with Freemasonry?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Has your toilet been ravaged too? How is your dogs stomach condition? The rohipnol still helping you sleep?

Seriously, even though the magistrate said the evidence should not be considred, if a jury herd a defendant appologize, you can bet your bottom dollar the jury would convict, they do not have to justify their decision.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CLEAN OUT ALL THOSE MASONS WHO HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT AND TIP OFF THOSE ABOUT TO BE PUT THROUGH THE MILL. YES EVEN YOUR ALL MIGHTY BROTHERHOOD HAS LEAKS BUT I'M NOT ABOUT TO TELL WHO THEY ARE AS I KNOW THE PRICE THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY LETTING YOUR VICTIMS KNOW THAT THEY AREN'T IMAGINEING THINGS. AS TO WHAT MY SNIPPET OF A STORY HAS TO DO WITH FREEMASONS, THE MAGISTRATE, BARRISTERS, POLICE AND A HOST OF OTHER PLAYERS IN THIS ONE STORY OF CORRUPTION WERE ALL MASONS ATTACKING THE EX WIFE OF A BROTHER. SURELY YOU DON'T WANT ME TO SHARE OTHER EVIL ACTS AGAINST YOUR ENEMIES THAT MASONS HAVE BEEN FOUND TO COMMIT, THE NET IS FULL OF THEM BUT i'M SURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRACK DOWN THOSE PESKY LEAKS!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Sorry about the caps. in my previous post, but back to the other issue of why he was found not guilty. Ask the detective who hadn't lost a case in ten years till this one and then was put back in uniform, on night shift and ordered not to talk to me as he had promised to do during the trial because of how dodgey the whole case was being run. Do you 'good men' always attack people you don't know with questions about their perseptions and sanity, cos that's just one more evil to add to list against masons. Why don't you 'google' REINA MICHAELSON and have a go at her too. Child killing satinists got got her charged with Religious Vilification for posting their own litrature on the net, something they wouldn't have dared without brotherhood support.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
No offense, but you're not really making any sense and you're coming off as a loon. Perhaps you should take a few steps back and explain what you're trying to say in clear, plain English.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What's this about 'good' masons? Shome mishtake shurely?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Could this be an excerpt from Dan Browns' latest offering? If not, what in
heavens' name are you talking about????????????

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
What's this about 'good' masons? Shome mishtake shurely?

Long time, trinity! Where you been? Yes, I agree. There couldn't be such thing as GOOD masons! Actually, is there such thing as a BAD mason? We all know that a 'mason' who doesn't embody the principles of Freemasonry isn't truly a mason, so who's to say?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I love the way you masons work. Seek and destroy all who oppose you.
I answer your question,"whats so evil about masons?" then like a mindless pack of dogs you attack, on a persoal level, someone you don't know and have never met, but silly/brave enough to answer you. Sorry but it's denying corruption in the courts, on this site, that sounds 'loony'.
The case I was involved in was astounding to all people invoved in law that I shared the story with, the corruption was so blatent from go to woe.
Yes there are 'good' masons but the best to my mind are those who regret ever joining and help the brotherhoods victims with tip offs and reassuring them that they aren't alone or 'imagining' things.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
I love the way you masons work. Seek and destroy all who oppose you.
I answer your question,"whats so evil about masons?"

Actually over half of the people posting in this thread aren't Masons.

BTW, it's your that you answered, not theirs. Hmm, agenda anyone? :shk:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I stand corrected, I saw the other thread. Feel free to add to that one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join