It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Super Powers Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I was wondering if any one out there had any kind of abnormal power. Can you tell me about it and how you came about to finding it.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have Precognitive Dreams and street lights go out alot when I pass them. I attribute this to my NDE a few years back, that's about when it started happening. Well after the year of massive pain pain killers they had me on is really when it started. Any mind altering substance will also alter any ability of this sort.

Most of my dreams are about what is going to happen in the next few days in my life. Not like I dream about world diasters or anyhting on the scale that would possibly be of use to others. Maybe I should meditate more and try to unleash a new power.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
you should try to make this power stronger. Now I feel able to tell what I think is my power.

When I talk with one of my friends or just see some one on the street some how I can tell what they Are thinking for a second or so. I here it in my mind but it is their voice. it has really taken off sence puberty but i did it a few times when i was younger.

i dont know how it happens can any one explain it.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That'd be like mind reading. I can do that with my daughter. Maybe it's a psychic connection, since it happenes with your friends.

Funny thing also, I knew things my dauhter was going to do before she did them. Mother's intuition? For example, if I knew she was about to fall, before it happened, I'd say "slow down before you fall" or something like that...but lo and behold...wham, down she went. At times I felt like I was jinxing her.

My mother used to be able to do the same with me when I was a kid. I think that maybe it is a kind of bonding or something.

My brother and I both know what the other is going to say before we say it also.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Have you seen the movie UNBREAKABLE? Its base on a real condition, just to give you something to think about.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-7-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
beyondSciFi, that was a interesting read. Reminds me of a friend of my dads. My dad's friend had one single bone on both his forearms, and he was incredibly strong, I actually found it quite scary though.

[edit on 24-7-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Interesting read....does give you something to think about. I do think families have a sort of psychic connection. Might be something to do a little research into.

new topics

top topics

join