It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politician crashes Marine funeral

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What I'm saying right now is this isn't a national incident. It's bad, but it doesn't rise to the national test. That's your mainstream media at work. Call them and complain.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
What I'm saying right now is this isn't a national incident.

Call them and complain.

I think a few emails might be in order.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

What I'm saying right now is this isn't a national incident.

Call them and complain.

I think a few emails might be in order.

That's what you have to do!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I just heard Brit Hume mention this incident on "Special Report" on Fox News. I sent emails to Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly just minutes before I heard the report, so national attention, other than the dreaded WND, is happening. The AP picked it up.

Fox News

Washington Post

KHON-TV

Guardian

Soldier's Funeral was not a 'Function'

The Pennsylvania Funeral Furor

Check out the links on Google News.

[edit on 2005/7/26 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Are you saying that having a Lt. Governor of a state appear uninvited at a funeral and start spouting anti-war rhetoric is an "unfortuanate incident" that "happens all the time when war is going on...?" There are a lot of people in pain out there and having bimbo politicians rubbing salt in their wounds in an effort to garner votes is inexcusable.

Well, their pain has been extended another 5 minutes by your WorldNutDaily inspired letter writing campaign it would seem.

CNN just played the full 5 minute story straight off the local PA station from last week with video interviews of all involved and lots of crazy lady bashing, then went back to the desk so that the anchor (who happens to be Rush Limbaugh's girlfriend) could read the full apology letter from the bimbo politician, then made the waggly shame on you finger and more tongue clucking remarks just like they always do when "some dem so bad" as part of their 25 year long campaign to try and fool everyone into thinking they're not the elite liberal media. But ya'll are too smart to fall for that.

Operation WND BonaFide #Storm is now a complete success. I'm sure much suffering among the grieving sister in law community has been alleviated as a result of the 101st Fighting Keyboarders valiant efforts.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by RANT]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Jesus, it's in heavy rotation now. Every half hour. :shk:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If you don't watch cable "news" you wouldn't even have heard of it.

I personally avoid that crap like the plague. There's absolutely no value in it.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

If you don't watch cable "news" you wouldn't even have heard of it

I don't understand that statement. It's everywhere.

Another manufactured victory for the outraged right that has no voice in this country.

You have to e-mail the news every day for 3 years for them to even look into Karl Rove. And if anything involves making a fundamentalist Christian look bad, they'll never touch it in a million years for fear of the boycotts. But every pimple on the ass of a low ranking Democrat is always heavy rotation and front page for days on end.

Yeah, yeah whatever. Press so mean to el presidente. Hogwash. There's been no investigative press in this country since gampy reagan slept through 8 years while his VP armed and trained the enemy for his son's war.

But we sure got the crazy lady of PA alrighty! Showed her good!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Oh, Rant I have to give it to you . . . your ending on the last post make me laugh so hard.

Yes we all know how the propaganda machine works its miracles when the government needs to divert attention from itself.

I guess the chaos in Iraq is not longer the prefered choice. Let's now target the 'christian conservative comunity" and exploit them we will.

Now how many death soldiers we have since the war? and how many of their funerals has become center stage?

I wonder, Rove lost his spot in the front pages for now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join