It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Are there really people in the Shadow Government like Smoking Man who sell us out to aliens? Do they really rig things like Smoking Man does? What I was really wondering is if there are any other good sites on the Secret shadow governments.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Of course there is a shadow government, just check out the NWO forum's it explains all.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm not asking if there is one, I'm asking if they control our fate in dealing with aliens or is that someone elses job.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just my opinion maynard, but I would think it would be safe to say that NASA or any other agency connected to knowledge of what you are implying, would indeed be guided by the restriction(s) set by those being controlled by the government....be it seen or 'unseen', if you get what I am also implying.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Just my opinion maynard, but I would think it would be safe to say that NASA or any other agency connected to knowledge of what you are implying, would indeed be guided by the restriction(s) set by those being controlled by the government....be it seen or 'unseen', if you get what I am also implying.

regards
seekerof

Sometimes I wish Seekerof would manifest the talent shown by other members, of saying something.

Go on, be brave.

J/K.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Assuming ALOT such as:

1. We have contact with ALIENS
2. There is a "Shadow Government" (man it hurts to type this)

WHY would Aliens who have the ability to travel FTL NEED, request or even CONSIDER a "contact" or, even more ludicrous, need permission from ANY government be it shadow or otherwise legitimate?!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Springer

Therein lies the basis of "complicity".

Maybe review the thread of five weeks ago on the actual purpose of alien visits, and cast your vote there.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

regards
seekerof

I know what you mean.

But Springer, why shouldn't they make contact with humans. They would be able to help the aliens colonize the Earth by telling about the Earth's weather pattern, seasons, what's in the air etc,.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think the agencies most likely involved in the cover up and monitoring of alien activity are the NSA, NASA, and the DNI.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I was reading the articles that were published and posted in ATS, it does pose a good question about aliens, it explains all about it, though... if we help the aliens on restoration on thier behave, what's in it for us... I know technology... but if they're giving us freebees that is obsolete to them? Should we even help them? I say steal thier tech and kick'em out, thier dying any way... thier the weakest link to the universe, so you know what that means... goodbye!!!!

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by hellfireburns]

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Assuming ALOT such as:

2. There is a "Shadow Government" (man it hurts to type this)

If it hurts to type it, it must be absolute murder to research it!! LOL
According to President Bush, There IS a shadow government. It was publically advertised in reputable news sources:

(CBS) A "shadow government" consisting of 75 or more senior officials has been living and working secretly outside Washington since Sept. 11 in case the nation's capital is crippled by terrorist attack. "This is serious business," President Bush said of plans to ensure the continuity of government.

www.cbsnews.com...

In terms of the alien issue..perhaps an agreement was reached? Maybe each side is benefitting from maintaining secrecy?

"During the period of 1969-1971, MJ-12 representing the U.S. Gov't made a deal with these creatures, called EBE's (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities, named by Detley Bronk, original MJ-12 member and 6th president of Johns Hopkins University). The 'deal' was that in exchange for 'technology' that they would provide to us, we agreed to 'ignore' the abductions that were going on and suppress information on the cattle mutilations. The EBE's assured MJ-12 that the abductions (usually lasting abuot 2 hours) were merely the ongoing monitoring of developing civilizations."

www.tje.net...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Wow, this is an old topic. I found some information on what I was looking for here:

www.constitution.org...

new topics

top topics

join