It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: what kind of forum would you like to see be created on ATS???

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
An international forum, inviting Humans from all over the world to become members, and give them each a forum for their own language. And also a language development forum, where members can go to learn other languages from people who really speak them. Soon enough we can have members from all over the world speaking many different languages and all eventually interacting with one another!
Not only a good business deal, but in my opinion, a great benefit to Humanity and the planet in a time of hostile divisiveness. Instead of arguing over whose country is better, we can strictly teach and learn from each other for the benefit of understanding our selves, spreading knowledge worldwide and at a faster pace, and coming together as a world of peace

[edit on 17-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
;ostOne..I like your international idea and learning new languages i think that would be a plus

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
HI

Like ATS site, been floating around it, but now I´m a member.

I think for me, the biggest issue is to track if and how natural phenomenon may be affected, by CT, or microwave energy, in every country.

For example, if you search 'Chemtrails' on Youtube.com, they now have video evidence, mounting on a regular basis from Europe, the States and beyond.

In addition, it appears that some natural phenomenon is occuring in many parts of the world, but the message isn't being transmitted by global agencies.

By posting into a Natural Phenomenon, users may begin build up a to see patters emerge, or when a wildlife disaster occurs, we could follow and track it state to state, and nation to nation.

Other offshoots or threads could be crop circle appearences, cattle mutilation, etc.

At the very least, ATS would be building up a collection or library of most recent events from around the world.

I know you have the earthfile Forum, but this is collating stories from around the world, in a central place of NAtural phoenomenon.

Maybe you already have something like it, but you did ask for ideas!!

Great site though, keep upthe good work

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I would like to see a "How to" or "Do it yourself" forum, where we post solutions to common everyday problems. Of course, nothing illegal or offensive should be posted there. Members who want to know how certain things are done or made can also make topics, getting expert help from other members.

Example: "How to use photoshop," "How to change your tire yourself," "How to do yoga."

[edit on 19-4-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i like that " how to" forum idea. Aplace where people can go for every solutions..if your ipod breaks or something

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join