It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool video straight from Iraq!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My good friend Ben Foster is in Iraq fighting the war on terror. He posted this video to show what it's like over there.
Check the video out HERE!!!

If you want to, you can sign up and comment on it hereOutsidePartyZone.com

Enjoy!

[edit on 7/20/05 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
hey do they host videos? ive got 2 that are better than that! no offense or anything...i made 2 videos like this, but i got nowhere to host them.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yeah they can host them. Just sign up to upload them.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hey did you guys notice the UFO at the start of the video? It could be anything, probably a big balloon right next to the sun... or a speck on the window if they were filming like that. What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I didn't noticed it before. I think it might be the Sun. I'm not sure though.

[edit on 7/22/05 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Brilliant. Just what we need, another video of Americans running around in amoured cars blowing the living daylights out of anything. If I saw a video of that and it was my country you were taking the p1ss of, I would wear a TNT belt too! Wouldn't you Mr.USA?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sorry dude. I don't care about your opinion.
My friend is in Iraq. He sent this video. I thought I would share it. He doesn't want to be there. His friends and family don't want him over there. He didn't start the war. He didn't enlist to go to war. He enlisted for 1 weekend a month 2 weeks a year and, was a week from being discharged when he was called up.
There are plenty of other threads around where you can bitch about the war, don't do it here.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think the video is amazing. I have seen a lot of footage from Iraq on TV docs. I hope Ben and his fellow soldiers gets through OK.

Keep

PS: I am biased as I am an armchair general and wanabee military and BB collector (if I had money).

new topics

top topics

join