It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: British Police question Suicide bomber allegations against London attackers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
British Police are now questioning the notion of whether the Four Bombers, who carried out attacks against the London Transit system last week, were tricked into setting off their Bombs. In a statement issued to the Sunday Telegraph, a Scotland Yard Spokesperson cited a lack of hard evidence to support the Suicide Bomber theory as the reason for this controversy.

www.heraldsun.news.com.au
BRITISH police are considering the possibility that the four key suspects in last week's London attacks may have been tricked into setting off their bombs, a British newspaper has reported.

"We do not have hard evidence that the men were suicide bombers," a Scotland Yard spokesman told The Sunday Telegraph.
"It is possible that they did not intend to die."

According to the paper, one police hypothesis is that the bombers were tricked by a "master" who told them they would have time to escape -- when in fact the devices were set to go off immediately.

"The bombers' masters might have thought that they couldn't risk the four men being caught and spilling everything to British interrogators," an unnamed security official told the newspaper.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Interesting, many may disagree with my opinion, but I believe these Men were Patsies. The reports state that Police are "probing if the four men were told by their Al-Qaeda controller they had time to escape after setting off timers" but nobody in the mainstream media is reporting on the Documented Bush/Bin Laden connection and the legitimately theorised Al-Qaeda /CIA connection. What about the Mossad? What about the British involvement?

Whitewash.

Surely these points raise legitimate questions that could lead to answers as to who the real "masterminds" of these attacks are.

Related News Links:
www.mirror.co.uk
www.gg2.net

[edit on 19-7-2005 by MERC]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Fascinating! The very mention of this by the British police force speaks volumes. Would this kind of conjecture be tolerated by American police over the 9/11 hijackers?

The hunt for the truth might be getting whitewashed but atleast some within the police are not blinkered and forming evidence around any policy

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Blair or whoever might pull one of those..

You are either with us or with the terrorist bull# lines..

or the ever so popular.

Dont listen to those people who speak outragious conspircy thoeries regardding (Inser Terrorist act here) For they are with the terrorists.

But we shall see how far this goes indeed.

[edit on 7/19/2005 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 7/19/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It's a shame that Blair has rejected calls for a probe into the bombings. The Probe may have shed light on who the still unnamed firm were running drills through Visor consultants, it is vital that we find out exactly who they were, and what they were doing. The drills will most likely uncover the smoking Gun, if they are not the actual Gun themselves.

What’s the deal with the advanced Netanyahu warning? Referring to an interview he made with German paper, Bild am Sonntag, Israelinsider have named Mossad chief Meir Dagan as their source for confirming the warning, according to Justin Raimondo, but the original Isaelinsider article is cleverly worded as to not be completely clear on exactly who in the Mossad confirmed the warning, any ideas?

[edit on 20-7-2005 by MERC]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
They must have been suicide bombers, as the devices were manually detonated. My source being Channel 4 News, BBC News etc etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This is exactly the scenario i wrote in an earlier thread..the 4 are simply "patsys".

They were given the bombs and told they had plenty of time to escape when infact they detonated almost immediatley hence the one on the bus rummaging frantically in the bag seconds before it detonated...maybe he heard the alarm on the mobile go off but by then it was too late.

Now theres no one to talk !!!

An unusual extremist tactic..??

More like a intelligence service set up....??

But the fact remains who stands to gain here ??

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think that's why they reported an "electrical power surge" was the cause of the Tube explosions for over an hour afterwards, because something went wrong. They had a rogue Muslim out of position, and his explosives had still not detonated, hence the irregularities you described. There is no doubt in my mind this was an Intelligence set up.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
I think that's why they reported an "electrical power surge" was the cause of the Tube explosions for over an hour afterwards, because something went wrong. They had a rogue Muslim out of position, and his explosives had still not detonated, hence the irregularities you described. There is no doubt in my mind this was an Intelligence set up.

and what about the reports of a suicide bomber being shot at canary wharf? was he perhaps the 4th bomber who we are told is supposed to be still under kings cross?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
and what about the reports of a suicide bomber being shot at canary wharf?

Scotland Yard basically denied it, but im looking into that now

was he perhaps the 4th bomber who we are told is supposed to be still under kings cross?

Think they found him

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by justyc
and what about the reports of a suicide bomber being shot at canary wharf?

Scotland Yard basically denied it, but im looking into that now

I didn't hear anything about that? Who was reporting it and what was said to have happened?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
I didn't hear anything about that? Who was reporting it and what was said to have happened?

a quick google search of 'canary wharf suicide bomber' will bring you plenty of links to read - went something like un-named new zealander heard from friend at reuters who had 2 friends who witnessed the shooting from hsbc building or so the story goes......

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sorry, i was bieng lazy.

Unusual events seem to be taking place, surely some of this guys claims in the quote underneath can be corroborated?

The New Zealand Herald

'Police shot bombers' reports New Zealander

A New Zealander working for Reuters in London says two colleagues witnessed the unconfirmed shooting by police of two apparent suicide bombers outside the HSBC tower at Canary Wharf in London.

The New Zealander, who did not want to be named, said the killing of the two men wearing bombs happened at 10.30am on Thursday (London time).

Following the shooting, the 8000 workers in the 44-storey tower were told to stay away from windows and remain in the building for at least six hours, the New Zealand man said.

He was not prepared to give the names of his two English colleagues, who he said witnessed the shooting from a building across the road from the tower.

Surely someone can confirm whether or not "the 8000 workers in the 44-storey tower were told to stay away from windows and remain in the building for at least six hours"?

What about this guy?

Globe and Mail.com

'A massive rush of policemen'

Globe and Mail Update

Thursday, July 07, 2005

From the 18th floor of Canary Wharf in London, Canadian Brendan Spinks could see a “massive rush of policemen” outside the building Thursday after the city was rocked by terrorist attacks.

The Internet in his office had just gone done down when Mr. Spinks, an investment banker at HSBC, saw a flurry of police cars and yellow-vested men outside.

I don't know what to make of it all.

top topics

join