It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the category of WTF? Space Station Alpha caused blackout

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Alright guys, everybody involved... go sit in a corner and breathe in a paper bag until you have calmed down....

I have already contacted both members involved here and have politely asked both to simply calm down before reingaging (hopefully in civilized discussion).

I am very interested in getting this resolved with no further warnings to ANYONE, so please, just let it be for the rest of the night.

Thank you to everyone.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Anyone who visits this Topic is a Space Cadet.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
When a contradictory post pops up, you're spitting fire. I'm simply saying that the angst is in poor taste against someone such as Val.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Can my name be Space Cadet Spiff???

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Gore,
I'm just saying that angst against ANYONE is in poor taste at ATS. No one here deserves to get harrassed. There are supposed to be no queens or gods among us. Even val should be subject to the same rules as everyone else. Please u2u me with any further thoughts you have on this.

Otherwise, the topic of armed space stations is very interesting, and I hope that this thread continues without being locked. If a mod should come along and want to lock it, I hope they will just delete posts that do not relate to the topic (IE, I want to see my pictures of ALMAZ here tom. morning!
).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join