It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Prophecys VS. Current Events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here are some I believe are relevant to today.

Isaiah 30:25 and the WTC on 9/11

Daniel 9:11(note the chapter and verse number) a "curse" is talked about and the Hebrew word for curse is alah

Zechariah 5:3 and Isaiah 24:6 speak of the "curse" also on a world level.

Haggai ch. 2 is the 911 chapter in the Bible and speaks of the nations being shaken. The hebrew for shake can mean, to make afraid through fear, sounds like terrorism to me.

In Genesis ch. 5 and 11 we are told of the lineage from Adam to Terah who was the father of Abraham, who was given the promise of land and descendants, in essence the land area known as Israel and the Jewish people. If you add up the ages of the men listed from Adam to Terah, when the had the next in line, plus the 2 years God mentions along with Shem's age of having Arphaxad the total number of years is 1,948. The year 1948 is when Israel became a nation again.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by inspiringyouth

These things are happening now more than ever before, there have been prophecies of giant locus spreading fires, helicopters dropping bombs, the leader of a world power will desert Iserial, whether you like it or not Obama is connected to Muslims so i'm not counting on him to keep troops in Iserial, there are also predictions of global warming if u can tell me how people back then would ever guess that i'd like to know, its happening and yeah we aren't going to expect it because of the dont cry wolf syndrome, we've already said the worl was gonna end 20 times over but now in a more technology and science based society it could very well happen soon. but then again i guess the best way to keep it from coming is to always expect it

new topics

<< 1   >>

join