It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis of an American Gestapo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
skippy
This isn't a hate post.

This is a hate post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you."
-Bill Hicks

Souljah
Interesting information, but I think I agree with TC. You're overextending yourself trying to counter the ridiculous insanity of certain opponents of yours on this board. You're trying to compete at their level, which, lemme tell ya', is not well advised.

Don't become what you hate, like they did.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Its truely insulting history when you compare Nazi Germany to the United STates.

Im awaiting hard evidence, much of that is shown can be compared to most nations.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
First up: I dont like Dubya at all.

But having said that...

#1 Nicely structered hate post Soul...

#2 The main and only point anybody needs to take from this post is this: In about 3 years, Dubya will be gone, no matter what. Nothing can stop that. So comparaing the USA to anything Natzi is ignorant.

#3 By that time, the 48% who actually voted for Bush (yes, 48%) will be so jaded by this mans terrible performance we will get somebody decent in the Whitehouse.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by skippytjc]

Have to agree that Bush is fast losing his appeal for me. I only voted for him because I beleived he was marginally better than the other guy.

But souljah and all his posts are so full of uneducated BS, that I generally try not to even read or respond to them. This one went over the line in my opinion. Anyone in the U.S. that believes this trash, listen to this. If your beliefs are correct, then your postings on ATS will be your ticket to one of detention camps supposedly being built from old military bases. If you are wrong, then you will be guilty of offering aid and comfort to our enemies. Philosophically, not a great choice is it? So, think about it. Is this really where you want to be?

[edit on 7/18/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
He/She is not from America nor has he ever been here for an extended period of time, if at all. He/She does not have a clue about the U.S. or anything that matters. He/She is only able to cite anti-U.S. proproganda web-sites and a bunch of non-proven hypotheticals pushed as fact. Shows how low, naive and ignorant some people in the world actually are. He/She is a pathetic individual that just like to spew lies and hate messages.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
But souljah and all his posts are so full of uneducated BS, that I generally try not to even read or respond to them. This one went over the line in my opinion. Anyone in the U.S. that believes this trash, listen to this. If your beliefs are correct, then your postings on ATS will be your ticket to one of detention camps supposedly being built from old military bases. If you are wrong, then you will be guilty of offering aid and comfort to our enemies. Philosophically, not a great choice is it? So, think about it. Is this really where you want to be?

I guess for a HardCore Right Wing Neocon I am full of "uneducated BS".

But Sir, are You Threatning me in your Post?

I hope not, because that would show your Weakness in Character.

Hell, I'll Forgive ya, since that is one of my Abilites - to Forgive, but not to FORGET.

Anyway, have Fun in your Police State and Please dont be a Stranger in my Posts you hear?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman
He/She is not from America nor has he ever been here for an extended period of time, if at all. He/She does not have a clue about the U.S. or anything that matters. He/She is only able to cite anti-U.S. proproganda web-sites and a bunch of non-proven hypotheticals pushed as fact. Shows how low, naive and ignorant some people in the world actually are. He/She is a pathetic individual that just like to spew lies and hate messages.

IF Souljah would talk a BUNCH of CRAP he would be BANNED by now from this Message Board.

And I am a Male to help solving your Dilemma.

So - you got some HARDER Counters then INSULTS against me?

Low? Naive? Ignorant? Pathetic? Is that the Best you can do?

It thats it, please come back when you have some REAL Rhetorics to add to this Debate.

Oh, wait - you have not come here to Debate at all - but to spew hate messages against People that you dont like that are talking about things you dont really want to hear....

Thanks for Your Contribution - with those few Words you have shared with us you have really shown your True Self.

Cheers'

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Threaten you, souljah? That comment was for people living in the U.S. You're too insignificant, anyway. Be like threatening an ant.

You know the best part of it all, souljah? You type and type and type endless posts to try and get your "message" of muslim hate for the U.S. out to as many people as you can. But anyone with 30 free seconds can refute all you have to say in one sentence or less.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Threaten you, souljah? That comment was for people living in the U.S. You're too insignificant, anyway. Be like threatening an ant.

When Not Threatening, you are Insulting.

Shows Weakness.

Dont you have any Better Arguments, Sir?

You know the best part of it all, souljah? You type and type and type endless posts to try and get your "message" of muslim hate for the U.S. out to as many people as you can. But anyone with 30 free seconds can refute all you have to say in one sentence or less.

My Message of Muslim Hate for the US?

Dear Sir, I am not even a Muslim, so how can I spread this Message?

I am just trying to OPEN up your EYES. You are Blinded my Friend, Blinded by Hatred that your Goverment is Spitting out. Blinded by Fear with which your Goverment is holding you all in Check.

You haven't "refutet" anything - but if it helps You keep beliving that.

Whatever makes you sleep better.

PS: Are you a Younger Brother of Mister LA_Maximus? You share some same Attributes with Him. Just a Question.

[edit on 19/7/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No, not a relative of LA (and that's Mr. Maximus to you).

You the son of Slobodan Milosevic? You seem to share similar beliefs and character values.

Here's a proposition for you. How about you worry about what's happening in the hell hole of the earth also known as the Balkans, and we'll (as in U.S. citizens) take care of what happens in the U.S.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

No, not a relative of LA (and that's Mr. Maximus to you).

Are You Close Friends to Mister LA_Maximus?

Or maybe from the same Village in Texa$?

You the son of Slobodan Milosevic? You seem to share similar beliefs and character values.

That shows EXACTLY how IGNORANT and UNEDUCATED You are!

Slobodan Miloshevic is a Serb - I am not.

Slobodan Miloshevic ordered several Genocides to be Executed upon Bosnian and Croat Population in the Former Yugoslavia - My Friends are Refugees from these Conflict Areas.

So You are Saying I SHARE VALUES WITH HIM?

Sir, you are simply NUTZ!

Here's a proposition for you. How about you worry about what's happening in the hell hole of the earth also known as the Balkans, and we'll (as in U.S. citizens) take care of what happens in the U.S.

Here is a Preposition for You - How About First actually THINKING Before SAYING something STUPID.

And Please Cut the Insults - or is that your Best Possible Defence.

When you Run out of them, are you going to resort to the Next Level of Aggression?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Oh, so you and your friends are some of those saved by the U.S. and its allies from the evil serbs.

And you repay that act by trashing the people that helped you? And you tell me to think before posting?

Whatever - and thanks for exposing your childish hypocrisy (again!) for all to read.

***ignored***

There, that's better.

[edit on 7/19/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Oh, so you and your friends are some of those saved by the U.S. and its allies from the evil serbs.

Saved?

Geee THANKS!

After Waiting and Watching how people Slaughter Each Other for few Years.

Thanks for that kind of RESCUE.

And you repay that act by trashing the people that helped you? And you tell me to think before posting?

I dont have to Repay You for Anything!

Stop acting like You Rule the World and that Everybody is kneeling before you and saying "Thank You" - like you think the people of Iraq are doing.

Whatever - and thanks for exposing your childish hypocrisy (again!) for all to read.

***ignored***

There, that's better.

Talk About Childish....

How Old Are You?

Sweet Sixteen?

Maybe its best for You to put me on *Ignore*.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
First up: I dont like Dubya at all.

But having said that...

#1 Nicely structered hate post Soul...

#2 The main and only point anybody needs to take from this post is this: In about 3 years, Dubya will be gone, no matter what. Nothing can stop that. So comparaing the USA to anything Natzi is ignorant.

#3 By that time, the 48% who actually voted for Bush (yes, 48%) will be so jaded by this mans terrible performance we will get somebody decent in the Whitehouse.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by skippytjc]

PLEASE watch this video.
illuminati-news.com...

Here is the British newspater he refers to at one point.
www.guardian.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join