It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think the London bombings were fake.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Say that in a mirror? Don't make me laugh, you imbecile.

This is an intelligent's persons forum, however we do welcome those with a modest acumen to participate to broaden their mind. What we don't welcome is a half-wit that comes up with a laughable theory and then says "prove me wrong". Anyone with any intelligence knows that you cannot be proven wrong, especially when you don't believe any witnesses.

Think I'm wrong? Example: Prove that black is black.

Rit

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrpaddy

You seem to be in the business of disproving conspiracies. So if you are going to debunk conspiracies you should first know how a conspirator would carry out a conspiracy.

I am not debating that sealing off an area doesnt hold any logic. I agree with the logic to seal off crime scenes. I am just saying that it sparks a greater chance of a coverup and conspiracy potentially.

Disproving conspiracies? hardly, this isnt even a conspiracy, its complete nonsense unsupported by any actual facts that you have been able to source outside your own imagination.

i think TheObserver had you spot on, Ive also had the misfortune of stumbling upon threads like this before, and basically nobody will be able to do anything to dissuade you from your point of view.

What facts that I have presented would you like outside sources? I will provide them.

Rit

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
Say that in a mirror? Don't make me laugh, you imbecile.

This is an intelligent's persons forum, however we do welcome those with a modest acumen to participate to broaden their mind. What we don't welcome is a half-wit that comes up with a laughable theory and then says "prove me wrong". Anyone with any intelligence knows that you cannot be proven wrong, especially when you don't believe any witnesses.

Think I'm wrong? Example: Prove that black is black.

I can prove black is black because i have a black piece of paper in front of me, therefore I can prove that black is black.

Your cluttering my post with nonsense posts that I may have to start another. Noone will want to read through all these posts.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Rit]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rit

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Rit
But I dont beleive you had a friend who had a friend who died in the attack. I think your friend has some misinformation.

I'll be sure to pass that along when she gets back

"Your friend really didn't just die. You really didn't attend any funerals or memorials or anything. It's all a joke. You're on a TV show or something."

Your post just made anyone who read it get an impression of feeling they were touching a touchy subject. Not one to be perhaps be questioned.

Just what a conspirator would want.

Dude, what are you talking about?

Anyway, go up to any of the victims friends and family and tell them it's all fake, tell them their loved one really didn't die and they're all part of some conspiricy (see how "touchy" they get then
).

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Please tell me where you stand regarding 9/11, I'd like to know, as I may be able to get a perspective on why you have this "theory".

All has become very clear Rit, this thread is a cry for help, as it has absolutely no other value. So tell me, how can I help? What time are visitors allowed to come see you?

I say this with all seriousness, you have been looking at conspiracy sites too long and it's time to take a rest.

Yours sincerely
Sherlock Holmes
Head Honcho MI5

Rit

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rit

Originally posted by Rit
But I dont beleive you had a friend who had a friend who died in the attack. I think your friend has some misinformation.

I'll be sure to pass that along when she gets back

"Your friend really didn't just die. You really didn't attend any funerals or memorials or anything. It's all a joke. You're on a TV show or something."

Your post just made anyone who read it get an impression of feeling they were touching a touchy subject. Not one to be perhaps be questioned.

Dude, what are you talking about?

Anyway, go up to any of the victims friends and family and tell them it's all fake, tell them their loved one really didn't die and they're all part of some conspiricy (see how "touchy" they get then
).

You didnt get it the first time.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
TheObserver, you couldnt really have put it much better.

Rit, show me sources that say that the area was sealed off and that people were being taken from the bus, not as a response to the bombings on the underground, but before the bombs were detonated.

Also you havent proved that black is black, you have proved that what you say is infront of you is whatever you think it is. Not that black is black.

Rit

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Please tell me where you stand regarding 9/11, I'd like to know, as I may be able to get a perspective on why you have this "theory".

Yours sincerely
Sherlock Holmes
Head Honcho MI5

I will start another thread in war and terrorism on what I thought happened on 9/11.

Rit

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrpaddy
TheObserver, you couldnt really have put it much better.

Rit, show me sources that say that the area was sealed off and that people were being taken from the bus, not as a response to the bombings on the underground, but before the bombs were detonated.

Also you havent proved that black is black, you have proved that what you say is infront of you is whatever you think it is. Not that black is black.

The bus explosion happened one hour after the subway bombings.

The area that the bus departed from was an area sealed off after the subway bombings. And it was supposedly filled with people who were being evacuated from the subways.

I never said any place was evacuated before the bombings actually happened. The subway bombs happened around 9AM, then there was an evacutation in the area the bus was, then at 10AM the bus exploded.

The source was MSNBC news coverage. And I will have to contact them for their archive. So you will have to exhibit some patience. I will contact them now. I will also collect FOX news coverage because it goes over some important facts that support my conspiracy.

And btw, this text is black. Because this is what we as humans have accepted as being the color black.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RitI can prove black is black because i have a black piece of paper in front of me, therefore I can prove that black is black.

That's not proof! Just because you say it is black doesn't mean it is. You do not believe witnesses so why should I?

Think this is futile and puerile? So is your theory

I am only continuing this conversation because it is entertaining to see an amateur dig himself/herself a big hole and then fall deeper into it.

Everyone is laughing at you, and if the subject wasn't so close to peoples hearts it may indeed be funny.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You really are an idiot Rit.

I didn't say i knew people who died. But i did say that i sometimes shared a train with them. I got the same trains they did on a regular basis and some of the dead are from my area.

You need to read what people are saying to you. I'd bet that you're a bored loner with nothing to do today so you thought you'd come on here with some crap theory that would wind eveyone up. Well done. You succeeded. Now go away. You're not discussing anything, you said your bit and now your calling everyone either stupid or a liar. That's not what this 'discussion' board is for.

Now go away. Twat.

Rit

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by TheObserver
Think this is futile and puerile? So is your theory

I am only continuing this conversation because it is entertaining to see an amateur dig himself/herself a big hole and then fall deeper into it.

Everyone is laughing at you, and if the subject wasn't so close to peoples hearts it may indeed be funny.

It seems like your just trying to dilute my post.

I guess mods dont try and keep any integrity in the discussion threads. Or they are on vacation.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapture404

I didn't say i knew people who died. But i did say that i sometimes shared a train with them. I got the same trains they did on a regular basis and some of the dead are from my area.

You need to read what people are saying to you. I'd bet that you're a bored loner with nothing to do today so you thought you'd come on here with some crap theory that would wind eveyone up. Well done. You succeeded. Now go away. You're not discussing anything, you said your bit and now your calling everyone either stupid or a liar. That's not what this 'discussion' board is for.

Now go away. Twat.

here, here.

I agree totally.

Rit

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

So you didnt know them, but you rode on the same trains with them. And they live in your area. That doesnt constitute knowing them?

You need to read what people are saying to you. I'd bet that you're a bored loner with nothing to do today so you thought you'd come on here with some crap post that would wind show no sign of a brain. Well done. You succeeded. Now go away. You're not discussing anything, you said your bit and now your calling everyone either stupid or a liar. That's not what this 'discussion' board is for.

Hey isnt that exactly what your doing?

Now go away. Twat.

Exactly what im thinking. Go away.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rit

I guess mods dont try and keep any integrity in the discussion threads. Or they are on vacation.

You need not worry, they are watching.

They're just waiting for you to say something intelligent.

Rit

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Originally posted by Rit

You need not worry, they are watching.

They're just waiting for you to say something intelligent.

Not sure I want to be here.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rit

well when the sites 'motto' is deny ignorance, im pretty sure you shouldnt be here.

The events of that day are more easily and better explain by what actually happened than by your theory, the fact that we cant disprove you theory doesnt make it true, it doesnt make it stronger and it doesnt make us wrong for not believing it.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rit

Maybe you should consider silent participation in future? I.E. only post when you have something that is mildly intelligent to say, which alas for you maybe a long time

In all seriousness though, we do not want to upset anyone. But if you are going to flame people then you have to expect it back. Answer: don't flame in the first place. If you are new here, then I suggest reading the ATS guidelines on posting ettiquette.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Integrity Insertion Beginning Now

Rit, your first post on ATS is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

it certainly looks like you joined expressly to promotive disruptive disinformation within an online community dedicated to uncovering truths.

There is a mountain of undeniable evidence that bombs went off in London. Denying these truths is tantamount to either blindly promoting ignorance, or some other more sinister agenda.

I would direct you to the terms and conditions. Knowingly posting false or misleading material is contrary to our terms and ideals.

If you continue to pursue a path of speculation on absurdly false and misleading ideas, we'll have no choice but to review the status of your account. I'm sure there are plenty of other online sources with a lower sense of integrity that will gladly entertain your ideas for fun or profit. But not here.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rit

So you didnt know them, but you rode on the same trains with them. And they live in your area. That doesnt constitute knowing them?

No it doesn't. Do you KNOW the people who stand in the same dole queue as you? Do you KNOW the people who take the same bus as you to the pub where you get smashed before you come on here? No, you don't...you might see them now and again, but you don't talk to them and you certainly don't KNOW them.

You need to read what people are saying to you. I'd bet that you're a bored loner with nothing to do today so you thought you'd come on here with some crap post that would wind show no sign of a brain. Well done. You succeeded. Now go away. You're not discussing anything, you said your bit and now your calling everyone either stupid or a liar. That's not what this 'discussion' board is for.

Hey isnt that exactly what your doing?

No, i'm calling you a TWAT - quite a different thing i think you'll find.

Now go away. Twat.

Exactly what im thinking. Go away.

kma mf

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join