It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hey, guys, dont get on my back for this because I have -Zero- links to back me up on this...

I seem to remember reading somewhere or watching a special on TLC about crop circles in britain, and It was so in depth that I was amazed. Apparently, on day a crop circle appeared overnight, without anyone claiming responsibility. Then, the next night, some fakers went out and made a similar one, and claimed responsibility for it. Then, another unexplained one came. Scientist tried to explain it away by saying it was some strange wind patterns, and the next time it happened, it happened on the leeward side of a hill. Scientists then attributed it to fakers, and then a circle appeared in semolina, or something like that (a really fragile plant), that was supposedly unable to be manipulated like that. Then, a very strange looking one appeared that looked like writing
and supposedly it was some ancient Mason secret language or something like that
can someone help me sort this out?

--I'll be in the lobby if you want to chat about it.

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Loki]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I can't remember the program, but there was a program ages ago, it had the only video of them forming, well they filmed a silver sphere flying away fromg the spot, over hedgerows and away. It looked a few feet across.

Has anyone else seen that?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
they are languages, they're trying to tell us to stop being morons but we listen to the moron makers about the crop circles lol

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
im all for disbanding the coverup that surrounds UFO's and the paranormal life forms or activities that is usually witnessed around them... BUT... crop circles have got to be garbage.

think. why would anyone aside from bored humans in the military want to waste so much time and energy into making big symbols? it'd make a hell of a distraction wouldn't it? those circles can easily be made by aerial units with laser attachments or even SDI satellites deployed in geostationary earth orbit.

alternatively, they can be made with ultra wide planks and a group of incredibly bored hillbillies.

bottom line is crop cirlces are nothing.
mt shasta is something.
four corners area is definitely something.
New Mexico is most certainly something. ask the townspeople of Dulce why they constatnly hear buzzing in their ears. it's not local radiation fallout form nuke testing, either...

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
AlnilamOmega,
That's an interesting concept, but crop circles are something. They are magnificent works of art. Their beauty is overwhelming. If you are saying they're nothing in regards to UFO's, then that's definitely a possibility. I doubt hillbillies could be responsible for the intricately detailed crop circles. As for the aerial units or SDI satellites, if that's the case then someone has way too much time (and money) on their hands.
Regardless of a crop circle's exact nature, it is something to feast my eyes on. Listen here, whomever is responsible: Keep 'em coming...lol (sorry to crop owners) Oh my!

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think I may have seen that program didnt they mention something about some radiation in the soil deep beneth crop circles?

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well, there's a hell of surprises behing crop circles...and quite a business.

jra

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
bump!

well this thread droped off the front page, but i remembered someone here was wondering about a cropcircle that had some "Alien writing" on it. and maybe i found the one you were thinking of.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

it's actually not alien writing though. it's a binary code that translates into some pixel art images. the one in the crop field was an edited version of this message. i'd still say it was made by humans with too much time on there hands.

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by jra]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Heres a link of how a group of people make them:

www.circlemakers.org...

It's a massive ring which houses what looks like a 360 degree three-dimensional representation of a twisting DNA strand! According to reports there are 1296 squares that make up the grid that the DNA is laid out on and the formations stretched for over 200ft. Interestingly, the formations center is located between tram lines in standing crop, as you can see from the aerial photos there is no trace in the crop, now how did THEY do that?
Photos courtesy: Steve Alexander

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
But i do like the pentagram though:

join