It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLAYING INTO BIN LADEN'S HANDS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Osama bin Laden is right now sitting in a cave somewhere in the mountains laughing at us all.

He has accomplished his mission, and it only took one strike against our nation.

WE are now stuck in the Middle East. Our soldiers are sitting ducks for whatever group wants to take responsibility for the day's killing. We have become paranoid as a nation. Our economy is in danger, our way of life is in danger.

We have become so security conscious that we are now poking our noses into each other's business.

We have gone after the one Muslim not well liked in the Muslim world until we decided to take him out.

Is anyone paying attention to what is going on in Afganistan? A big quaqmire.

Terrorist groups heading to Bagdad to kill Americans. Why did I see this coming and many others thought this was going to be some type of quick victory.

The politicians and the American people had better wake up. I am a child of the 60s. I saw it then, and seeing it worse now.

INVESTIGATE WHAT IS BEING TOLD TO YOU. DON'T ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF ZOMBIES FOLLOWING OUR "LEADERS" INTO ACTION.

Wake up America.

The best business to be in now is the target making business. They are being pinned on our boy's backs.

Before some loopy individual calls me unAmerican or whatever I am a proud veteran of the 101st Airborne Division, and the 1st Infantry division.

Osama bin Laden continues to smile. All he had to do was throw fear into the hearts of many. The Bush Administration has taken care of the rest.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
And what do you propose as the proper course of action? Revolution via politcal voting or leaving the country or something else?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
indeed, what is your point.
We have had so many WAKE UP AMAERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!! posts lately...

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Depends on what spectrum you speak.

In the physical sense it is to quit worrying about what J Lo and Ben are doing. Quit paying more attention to "Survivor" then what is really going on in our nation, etc.

WE can all band together and put an end to this nonsense. However, each individual must open his heart and soul to God and do something about it.

The majority of the American people pay absolutely no attention to what is going on and the reasons for. The ones who do vote many times vote on a 30 second sound bite that is nothing but name calling and half truths.

WE must become informed CITIZENS. It is up to each one of us to do this.

Here is a for instance. I am not taking sides one way or another as I use this example.

"I invented the internet." Did Gore actually say this? Hell, no. What he said was that he helped in the creation of the internet. Which he did. He was the orginal sponsor in the Senate opening up the internet to everyday individuals. Most did not even have a clue to what he was speaking of.

So the ole "I invented the internet." statement was concocted, and used against him. Most think he actually made that statement. Most did not investigate.

I could use examples on the other side of the spectrum, but this is the first thing that came to my mind.

Quit listening to people who have an agenda that they want pursued. Listen to your heart and investigate.

Bush sat and told the American people a lot of things that were twisted from twisted facts. Many swallowed it whole and without thought.

Now see what is happening? Wave that flag. To wave it however make sure you know what it stands for, and what it really means.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yet you say all the Americans to wake up, what?... do you expect this shield of Ignorance to lift up just like that?Like magic, no my friend talking in to those civilians that eat BS all day will not do. I don't know what might wake'em up. Maybe another terrorist attck then people will start thinking, anyway this nation is doom.

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by hellfireburns]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
WE must become informed CITIZENS. It is up to each one of us to do this.

Here are a couple of facts that may or may not go over too well...

Osama Bin Laden, was MADE by the US (specifically the CIA). During the 1980s Russian invasion of Afghanistan, OBL was a head contributor to, and field commander for the Mujahedeen, the Afghan resistance movement against the Russians.

During this conflict, as we were still within the dregs of the Cold War, the CIA assisted the Mujahedeen in all manners. This included financially, with weapons, equipment, and intelligence. Many significant intelligence contacts were forged during this time with OBL and his operators.

In addition, the CIA supplied a great deal of training in "covert operations" (strange that when these tactics are used against the enemy, they are "covert operations", yet when they are used against us, they are "terrorism").

If none of this had come to pass, OBL could not have gotten the training and experience to form any kind of cohesive unit for any reason. He would not have had the intelligence contacts that he needed to coordinate any significant attack against the US. He would not have had the financial ability to bankroll any activity of the kind.

Also, keep in mind who benefits?

Think about it.

What is the great end of the 911 attack?

The Patriot Act, and the attempted Patriot II Act, which will essentially destroy the US Constitution.

What other possible purpose does Al Quaida serve?

Think about it.

What has been happening with the US and our economy, the presidency, and politically over the past 12 months or so? Everything is heading downhill.

The president is under extreme fire as no WMDs have shown up to justify the war.

We loose soldiers daily, which increases the fire on the president.

The economy continues to collapse.

Political forces alighn against the president and the majority party daily.

Public opposition against the Patriot Act and Patriot II increases daily.

What to do?

Time for another attack!

Nothing better for a diversion than a few more thousand dead Americans. Takes everyones mind off of the economy, politically plotting agains the majority party, the fact that we started a war for no apparent reason. It increases nationalistic feelings, increases support for the president, and most importantly, if gives justification for passing the Patriot Acts....

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is off subject, but DR, have you seen Bowling for Columbine yet?>

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Or on the flip side, he is sitting in a cave crapping his pants because he knows if he steps foot outside of that cave there is a drone and missle waiting for him.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
This is off subject, but DR, have you seen Bowling for Columbine yet?>

No I havent, and have no intention of doing so. I REFUSE to spend my money on crap like that, especially from such a moron.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Or on the flip side, he is sitting in a cave crapping his pants because he knows if he steps foot outside of that cave there is a drone and missle waiting for him.

I would dare say that if OBL was still alive, he probably has a better idea where each Predator Drone is than the CIA does.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
bin laden=boogie man. i'm awake.
the puppet show is good, but the reaction of the audience is the real show.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I had to, out of sheer morbid curiosity. It actually has some great points hidden amongst the muck. I think a certain feminine pro-wrestling friend of mine put it best; "Michael Moore is an asshat."

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
well I think OBL is very much alive and well, and far from hiding out in a cave as well. He probably had alot of help covering his tracks (as usual) from close friends etc etc, and is living quite well in a secret location somewhere.

sitting, waiting, planing his next move, even if it takes months or years, I dont personally think he's dead and he will be back sadly, to destroy more innocent live's!

(just like Saddam Hussain also)

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
How many Americans have stopped and thought about all the mass graves found in Iraq?

Most of these graves were from over a decade ago when our government encouraged the Shiites to rebel after the Gulf war. They thought they would receive our help. They didn't. Now many are lying in the mass graves that have been uncovered.

Blame Hussein? How about blame the administration that encouraged and then turned our backs when crunch time came.

HOW TO WAKE AMERICA UP-SPREAD THE WORD AND DON'T BACK DOWN WHEN YOU ARE CALLED UNPATRIOTIC, UNAMERICAN, ETC.

Remember this. IF it wasn't for those "unpatriotic, unAmerican" hippies from the 60's and early 70's our boys would still be squashing around in the jungles and marshes of SEAsia.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They appear to be instruments for stirring up the citizens in the US and everywhere else,they used to work for the US,with the US,and are probably still alive because they still do.
And those mass graves in Iraq are one thing,but there have been mass graves of US troops supposedly also,what exactly is going on here,if the rumors of US mass graves are true it is obvious that there is something about to happen so no one thinks twice about their never returning home.
And then there are all of the other distractions................

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A nation that fears becomes what is feared.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What he heck is that?,about the only thing that I really fear is falling,that's why I went into the paratroopers in the army.
This whole mess is kind of intrigueing,like a slow motion technicolor yawn.
jk

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Some quick thoughts and facts...

-The more I think about all of this the more it seems like 9/11 and the acts afterwards have been part of a giant schme by whomever is in charge to move their agenda.

-Patriots acts passed

-patriotism up

-# of attacks on US soil since 9/11: 0
Why? because we wen't into Iraq, only military will be injured, not civilians... and if nothing else, sets a stage for whomever to go up against a tank, and not a business man in a tower....leaving the business man to do his capitalist things

-proper response to iraq attacks? this is what we wanted to happen, centralized choas with UN and iraqi troops getting hurt as well (assuming we eventually get them in there as well)

- More weapons programs, more money for the CIA

-The economy is on its way back up... international investment at an all time high (11 bil i believe), gdp growth of 2.5% last Q, euro to the dollar DOWN 1.2 to 1.1 in the past 6 months

-we dont need to wake up... it's the average american that does. I beleive the rule of thumb is "think of someone with 'average' intellegence... and 50% of people are 'dumber' than that"

-osama does not know where all the predators are... hes in a f---ing cave with no technology other than his battery powered dialysis (Sp?) machine that WILL not last forever

-regardless of all of this, W needs to learn how to talk to the arab communities abroad... this will be a problem for the next decade. I read in the WSJ today that a panel of "experts" have been formed on a panel to present a new agenda for foreign policy in this specific field, with a presentation to the pres at the end of the month.

blah blah blah blah

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
if nothing happens soon we're screwed, revolt i say, has to be whole country tho thats the only problem, more than just country has to be like worldwide

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
bin laden=boogie man. i'm awake

Give that man a cigar!!!!!!!

OBL and Saddam are just boogey men, created by the CIA, to be trotted out when one needs a suitable international crisis to divert attention.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join