It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Cloning Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I dont like to belive hooblah like this...but this is for the Conspiracy Fiends

Sorry about the short post mods

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
this one i personally like

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You liberal Bush-haters really cheapen the term "Nazi" when you post B.S. like that. I think you two need a personal tour of Auschwitz for a rude awakening. Then we'll see how easily you throw out such sick and degrading comparisons.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
really cheapen the term "Nazi"

How the hell does one "cheapen" the word Nazi?

To say this, is to say that the term has a posative outlook.

Do you really believe that?

I'm going to assume you are fully cognative of what Nazi is.

Misfit

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Lol, politically incorrect sure. Funny? Sure is. Nice pics Soul_Contagious. Oh and Rasputin, chill out, we could all use a joke here and there.

Oh yeah and

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I think you two need a personal tour of Auschwitz for a rude awakening.

Not to question your abilities to think, but were did you get two? Only one person posted.

[edit on 7/17/2005 by cyberdude78]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It may be impossible to cheapen the term Nazi, but it is very easy to trivialize the term. Those dipicted in these pictures have only one thing in common. They are all male homo sapiens.

Those who would compare Hitler to Bush seem grossly ill informed when there are individuals like Saddam who still suck wind.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
It may be impossible to cheapen the term Nazi, but it is very easy to trivialize the term. Those dipicted in these pictures have only one thing in common. They are all male homo sapiens.

Those who would compare Hitler to Bush seem grossly ill informed when there are individuals like Saddam who still suck wind.

This was exactly the point I was TRYING to make. It's just plain sick. Comparing Bush to Hitler, or laughing at such a comparison, shows either complete ignorance or just immaturity.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
However you can't completly disregard all the simalarities. Remember hearing about how black voters were suppressed? Or the slander campaigns against John McKain (SP?)? They may not have all been true, the may have been launched without his approval, but there you go, at least some simalarities. Have others done this sort of stuff? Of course, but we'd be ignorant to not look into any wrongs done by the current president.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This woman also compared Bush with Hitler in a speech:

Wouldnt be so spectactular, .. if she wasnt the german Minister for Justice, she said that Bush has to be imprisoned and that he is similar to Hitler.

(the black dude is the south african minister for justice)

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
the funny thing here is that Rumsfeld really decents from a village near Bremen, and that

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Quick Question: Has Anyone seen "The Boys from brazil?" The 1978 movie with Gregory Peck about the cloning of Hitler. Well, apparently the fact that Mengele only cloned 94 boys is somehow significant to the plot of the Nazi scheme, so if anyone knows, please tell. Thanks!

top topics

join