It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$kull and bones >> true believers >>

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
yea, ever since the beginning of time we have been questioning everything fom our govt. and church officials. It is my belief that we as a human race are evil beings. and that only a true believer in jesus christ can see the light. Yes i do think the bush administration is holding alot of answers and keeping secrets to themselves, thank god b/c we probally couldnt even begin to fathom what they know. i believe that skull and bones and such frat. are tightly knit groups that are fighting evil, (jesus's footsoilders) they are here to protect isreal. we must support our leaders! do not fall into the dark ways. do not let the devil fill your head with nonsence. They know what has to be done to keep '''isr@el safe'''. if not we are falling into ww3 apocalypse, which is here to take us to our promised kingdom. TO true believers out there spread the gospel and support our leaders...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Nevertheless i will remember my covenant with the in the days of thy youth, and i will establish unto thee an everlasting covenent.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
you should be banned imo.DO some research and then post
Here watch this 3 hr documentary by alex jones and then reply
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ok, your lousy and juvenile writing "style" makes it difficult to understaned what you are saying.
Are you saying that NWO groups, such as the Skull and Bones, are Christians, and they know a lot of things and for that you are grateful?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i am saying that in an evil world you have to have some kind of "supreme" authority to make sure the faith stays intact. why else would you need "secret frat" for global power? yea right, it goes way beyond that, this has to do with biblical prophecies and a few true believers seeing gods will be done.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wAtCh27LeO
why else would you need "secret frat" for global power?

Please expand upon this. What "secret frat?" What do they control globally? Who are their members? Who "needs" this "secret frat?"

Please be concise, and support this with some form of documentation.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
the scret frats? scroll and key , skull and bones... YOu know the ones at yale , the organization are president is in, along with numerous cabinet members. no alot of people speculate about nwo, and all this nonsense that they are just a satanic cult out to own the world. i say again in an evil world you have to have a select few (yes prophets are still around today, people just dont recognize them.) and for documentation " the holy bible"

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So, to try and wade through this and find out what you mean, are you saying that the NWO groups are actually a good thing, that they Protect" the truth in an evil world, and that they are the real "Christians"?

Is that what you are saying?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
im saying that the nwo, and all that nonsense is the figment of peoples imagination. ""someones always out to get ya"""" i wonder why no one ever tries to look at the best of a situation.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
the secret frats, know , and firmly believe in the church, they are "disciples" of the faith, it all comes down this being a evil world. why do you think the jews (gods chosen people) have been persecuted since biblical times. b/c they are the truth. and being an evil race the rest of the world is trying to wipe them off the face of the earth.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think there's a few on this thread who really should take a look at Future Shock & see how well that these "secret frats" have really "taken care" of the rest of us. I, for one, am sick & tired of the deception, corruption & total disregard for humanity that these "secret frats" have forced upon us throughout all of known history.

Even if their goals have noble & righteous intentions in sight, their methods really suck. Remember, "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."

[edit on 17-7-2005 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

How could you possibly associate this symbol with spreading the gospal and/or christianity? wow, I'd like to peak into your conscience and observe what makes your brain tick! You are one messed up person to believe in a hypothesis like that..

I feel closer to your god just looking at this picture, can't you feel the love? Let us all pray for these kind men.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Skull & Bones - Bushky should have to devulge his participation in that Order and What His Function was/is and admit any colusion to Presdential Policy.. or lack of? (That man should have answered it before the first and especially before the second election).

Dallas

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Okay,

These "secret fraternitys" are not good or evil. They are just private club for college students. There are just there to help build strong friendships and a strong connection to the school. Nothing more. They have no "power" over anyone at all. They just have the power to add members and to party at their houses.

Again, just a private social club, not good or evil.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
hey , syntaxer this is just my opinion man , go easy. No reason to get 'grumpy' about my view on this...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have pondered what the Chapter 322 means. Some say it means 322 BC or AD The age of the Goddess Eulogia en.wikipedia.org...

The club paid obeisance to Eulogia, the goddess of eloquence, who took her place in the pantheon upon the death of the orator Demosthenes, in 322 B.C., and who is said to have returned in a kind of Second Coming on the occasion of the society's inception. The Yale society fastened a picture of its symbol -- a skull and crossbones -- to the door of the chapel where it met. Today the number 322, recalling the date of Demosthenes' death, appears on society stationery. The number has such mystical overtones that in 1967 a graduate student with no ties to Skull and Bones donated $322,000 to the society.

(The number 322 has also been a particular favorite of conspiracy-minded hunters for evidence of Skull and Bones's global connections. It was the combination to Averell Harriman's briefcase when he carried classified dispatches between London and Moscow during World War II. Antony C. Sutton claims that 322 doubles as a reminder of the society's mother organization in Germany;

skullandcrossbones.org...

My interpretation on 322 is Genesis 3 verse 22
3:22 Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever" -- 23 therefore the LORD God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

www.crechurch.org...

What does it mean by "Behold the man has become like one of "US"? Is God many entities? I remember the fallen angels...perhaps "US" is referring to the fallen angels? They knew what good and evil were

Just throwing out some ideas here

[edit on 17-7-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer

How could you possibly associate this symbol with spreading the gospal and/or christianity? wow, I'd like to peak into your conscience and observe what makes your brain tick! You are one messed up person to believe in a hypothesis like that..

Not that I really care, but you do know the Christianity's main symbol is the cross, correct? And the cross (with a dead person on it) is not very far from a skull and cross bones. The cross is a device of death.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
interesting.."24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life."" Doesnt the book of Enoch speak of the "elect" being given a sword to protect the true belivers or something like that. hmmm... the tree of life>Israel comes into play again here.. I have no clue about the money trail though, NO TELLINg how deep that might go.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wAtCh27LeO
interesting.."24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life."" Doesnt the book of Enoch speak of the "elect" being given a sword to protect the true belivers or something like that. hmmm... the tree of life>Israel comes into play again here.. I have no clue about the money trail though, NO TELLINg how deep that might go.

What money trail? What are you talking about?

The Skull & Bones is just a college social club! I have a friend who is a member! Why, do you think it is anything more?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Clearly you havent read the entire thread.... YOur friend is a member? , how about a name or even better Let's hear what he has to say i would love to hear what he has to say !.... Im saying the skull and bones is a "Good , clean and pure"" organization buddy. quit responding with your incoherent post.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join