It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIGFOOT spotted in Canada!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
worldnetdaily.com...

This time 9 people have seen it.It would have been awesome if atleast one of them had a weapon and killed or tranqulised bigfoot but hair samples were taken!!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
i do not beleive the story, hmmm, lets make money oh , i know lets make bigfoot. sell some t-shirts, take photos, have some wittnesses . yeah right.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Living in Canada, if I had to pick the most likely place to see a bigfoot, it would be the Yukon/Northwest Territories. One of the least developed areas in North America. Harsh rugged untouched terrain, vast amounts of thick forests, etc. Perfect bigfoot territory.

I dunno about in a backyard, though...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
here's another link with a bigfoot sighting and picture

groups.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by niato007
here's another link with a bigfoot sighting and picture

groups.msn.com...

Hmm, i dunno. Looks like that was put there after taking the photo. I hope i'm wroong though.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well the link niato007 gave was not the same incident and will not discredit the one in the Yukon.

Warthog911 do you have any info on when the DNA testing on the hair samples will be done? I tried to search but so far have come up short.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
yea, that pic was photo edited for sure. i still think there is some sort of bigfoot though

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
worldnetdaily.com...

This time 9 people have seen it.It would have been awesome if atleast one of them had a weapon and killed or tranqulised bigfoot but hair samples were taken!!

Personally, to me, it would be a thousand times more interesting, fulfilling, etc. to encounter a Bigfoot and just see it, connect with it, you know what I mean? Who really cares if it is ever proven that Bigfoot exists, it doesn't mean anything as long as you believe even if it remains a mystery. Sure there might be some money involved if you could capture one, etc. but I'd rather encounter one peacefuly and maybe try to communitcate with it. But that's all just a pipe dream

[edit on 7/18/2005 by BigWyrm]

new topics

top topics

join