It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any actual photographic evidence of demons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
like the title says, is there any actual photographic evidence of demons? I mean I know there is san abundance of so called ghost footage, but any demons???

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I was going to upload a pic of Hillary Clinton, but that would have taken up too much time just for my own amusement!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Um, no.... but I think ony of them lives in this turtle... Look at it's shell... That thing appeared on it's shell, after a fire which burnt down the pet shop...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
woohhhh.......tiz a dragon face! :O:O:O

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Is the turtle ok?!

- Nazgarn

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
like the title says, is there any actual photographic evidence of demons? I mean I know there is san abundance of so called ghost footage, but any demons???

Yeah. The history channel's running a great documentary on Russia's RASPUTIN.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
well rasputin was a real person????

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Some have said Rasputin was Satan himself.

I say he may have been a very powerful demon inhabiting the awful shell of that man.

His death, mostly, was very bizarre in a not human kind of way.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Right: Go to TAPS on google (Trans Alantic Paranormal Society) or something (its before bathroom taps).
Now go to amatur picture section
There you will be confronted with lots of pictures of torch lights but there are some really good supernatural ones. One picture is of a demon and looks really, really scary. I hate it and almost wish i had never looked at the photo!

Apparently demon pictures never look completely human, and are really rare because demons are much, much rarer than ghosts (there's only supposed to be 6666 demons in this world or something). But if you go onto the sites forums (think you might have to join) there is some real good evidence.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Some have said Rasputin was Satan himself.

I say he may have been a very powerful demon inhabiting the awful shell of that man.

His death, mostly, was very bizarre in a not human kind of way.

From what I know, his assassins tried to poison him but failed...

In the end they beat him up and threw him into a river.

He drowned.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Humster
He was poisoned, that didn't work, clubbed, that didn't work, stabbed, that didn't work, strangled, that didn't work, finally castrated and drowned. I might have missed one or two in addition.

Photos of the WTC collapse are purported by some to contain an image of the demon.

There is also a vintage photograph of a blur perched atop a young girl's shoulder, the blur is supposedly a demon.
I didn't bother uploading the image because there's really nothing to look at. It can probably be found with a google search or three.

There's also a picture floating around the net of the backside of a demon child, tail and wierd feet and all. It's generally regarded as a photoshop job, and impressive one, but a fake nonetheless.

Those are the only 'Demon' photos I've personally seen.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
You missed "being shot at point blank range and being left there until he became concious again".

I've seen a lot of really scary pictures on the net, of supposed ghosts, and just scary pictures humans make, but I think the only picture that was rumored to be the face of an actual demon was in one of those "scary pop-ups", those flash movies that appear to be something else and then end up being a screaming face popping up and taking up the whole screen out of nowhere, misc horrific images, etc. Needless to say, I have some real pranksters for friends and I have been subjected to over a dozen of these things, but to a lesser extent, they never phased me that much except one I saw. It was supposedly the actual face of a demon. It was timed so perfectly and almost had some sort of mind-control over the person that watched it, that you would always lean in to turn up the volumn just as it popped out of nowhere at your face. Anyway this story is getting overly long... but when I saw that, it was the first time that I actually verbally expressed fear and had a physical response. I actually let out an "AHHHH!" and stood up, before blindly scrambling to close the site without looking at the face. Normally I handle fear well, but this thing had me sitting there shaking for almost an hour. I was seriously afraid to look in any monitor or mirror for a week, and sometimes I still get occasionally paranoid that something is going to pop up, just when I'm typing like this even. The weirdest thing was that my hard drive crashed about 20 minutes after I looked at the picture. It started to make a loud saw-like noise, and then I could hear it seize up, and the whole computer froze. I had my virus scan running when i looked at the 'demon' thing, so it didn't cause it as far as software etc goes, but it was just a very odd thing on top of it all.
I used to have a link to it somewhere, but I'm not sure exactly where I saved the link any more or if the site would even be up. I don't really want to purposefully subject anyone to something like that though, anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The legend of Rasputin for outweighs the actual person. I will have to bust the myth of Rasputin's death to you. The source is Fortean Times #193 in the MYTHCONCEPTIONS section.

"Modern writers using newly available Bolshevik and Soviet-era official documents, claim that the post-mortem found no trace of poison, and that Rasputin had died simply of gunshot wounds. He was no harder to kill than any other mortal, and stories of him repeatedly rising from the dead that night originate solely with his killers-who were merely trying to turn a squalid murder into an act of demon-slaying heroism."

Rasputin was a great magician/con artist/hustla. Not a demon.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, I 've seen a bunch of so called "Demon Pics" and after searches etc, i found a site which had the scariest pics i 've ever seen.

For a couple of time, i used to link those pictures from profiles and such, just to see peoples' reaction... If i can find it again, i 'll give you the link...

It's just... that i don't want to find it again.

Anyway, those pics should be fake so....

top topics

join