It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous members of ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hey avatar I finally found out how you can do it. I ll have to know better our menu.
Thx for your help.
yavis

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I am the Emissary....

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What? Why are you looking at me? I'm not Putin, I'm serious! Hey quit trying to assasinate me.

Seriously, I would not be surprised if we had a few members whom are in reality famous people, I'm pretty sure Bush is'nt a member, I'm sure we would be able to tell straight off.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think Bush isn t smart enough to be a member.

But would Bill Clinton be?

yavis

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that both Clinton and Bush especially find themselves just a bit too busy for this sort of thing. Besides, why would they bother? They've got most, if not all, the answers themselves, and they're not telling us, so why come here to describe the person above you or comment on the new site designs?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, I'm not famous yet. I'll make sure you know it's me when I get there though.
Look for a politician from Southern California around 2014 or 2016 with no hair on his head and lots on his chin who tends to get himself in lots of big trouble with his party and eventually ends up stabbing them in the back and going independent.
If there's any doubt at that point, you'll probably recognize me by my opponents' attempts to turn my military record and my occasional gambling into scandals, and my complete refusal to be ashamed of either.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I hear that OptimusFett is actually David Hasselhoff.

But I'm way more famous. Yeah you know that guy they found in that hole in Iraq, you know the one with the fancy palaces, that dictator that all the ladies think is so sexy, thats me baby!

Edit: Note the American infidels never captured me, it's all a conspiracy. I'm posting from Osama's place, we're having a party and Kim Jong II is totally wasted

[edit on 7/16/2005 by cyberdude78]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Well, I'm not famous yet. I'll make sure you know it's me when I get there though.
Look for a politician from Southern California around 2014 or 2016 with no hair on his head and lots on his chin who tends to get himself in lots of big trouble with his party and eventually ends up stabbing them in the back and going independent.
If there's any doubt at that point, you'll probably recognize me by my opponents' attempts to turn my military record and my occasional gambling into scandals, and my complete refusal to be ashamed of either.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by The Vagabond]

Very soon I ll be famous too, maybe we will meet each other, but I m not gonna be an politian or something.
But I am gonna say only good things about ATS

yavis

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Pft.

I'm a God.

Beat that.

Im the Gods Goddess... there ....
what you waiting for to kneel...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yavis
Very soon I ll be famous too, maybe we will meet each other, but I m not gonna be an politian or something.
yavis

Uh-oh, let me guess- vice detective. rofl.
just kidding. if all goes well, I'll be the only man in congress who doesn't know any vice detectives

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have been in the background NUMBEROUS times on local TV news in San Diego, California. Interviewed once about some local city ordiance and responded with "No Comment", which made the news...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
To clarify a dispute up the page here, GeorgeWBush registered as a member on 20/08/03 and Dubya returned as George W Bush on 28/08/04. I thought one of the ihe may have been banned but it seems that he lives on to do whatever it is he does best another day.

William Blyth, however, has never been seen in these parts.

As for me, sometimes I forget who I am as the mask remains so tightly in place - but my kind and supportive wife helps with the temporary bouts of amnesia.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
To clarify a dispute up the page here, GeorgeWBush registered as a member on 20/08/03 and Dubya returned as George W Bush on 28/08/04. I thought one of the ihe may have been banned but it seems that he lives on to do whatever it is he does best another day.

William Blyth, however, has never been seen in these parts.

As for me, sometimes I forget who I am as the mask remains so tightly in place - but my kind and supportive wife helps with the temporary bouts of amnesia.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

Are you actually sure of that? How do you know that?

yavis

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm famous to some.... for my 3d comics...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

can you show us some?

yavis

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am a famous schitzophrenic musical genius; and so am I!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by yavis

Originally posted by XyZeR

can you show us some?

yavis

Sure go here : botandcam.com... enjoy

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
hey not to suck up too much:

simon gray is quite famous

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If you count that Minnasota (I know I can't spell) shooter kid, Weise or something, as famos, then yes we have had a famos person here.

Then again..I AM Reikuro...that is pretty famos

(BTW iori_komei, love your avatar, I just took a quiz on quizilla that has that same picture for the Assasin...thats the result I got...YAY!)

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
Then again..I AM Reikuro...that is pretty famos

Yeah Reik would count. She did win the most beatiful girl award. Well in my book anyway...*blushes*

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Voidmaster]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join