It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous members of ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Im Lief Erikson, but nobody calls me that.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite

Do they call you Alex Lifeson? If so, you play a helluva guitar.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I was in a TV commercial once

I'm sure many celebrities go online and chat. Where else can they be them selfs?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

I'm sure many celebrities go online and chat. Where else can they be them selfs?

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I was on the local news one time complaining about the anti-smoking legislation in my old home town. I was part-owner for a bar, and the cops started going around on big busts for it, when we'd been under the impression it was only when someone called and complained. Killed business like you wouldn't believe. Of course, my letters to city council and my subsequent news appearance did very little to change anything. The face they had another bar owner--who let everyone smoke and still never had problems with the cops--on right after my segment saying it hadn't affected his business at all probably didn't help much.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm the mascot for this website; OutsidePartyZone.com. There's even a cartoon me on the first page and, a Scott Smith relief fund to help pay for all the beer I drink.
That's as close to famous as I am, for now.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hmmmm.

He so made me his bitch.

Gotta love the guy.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

3 entries found for famous.
fa·mous adj.

1. Well or widely known. See Synonyms at noted.
2. First-rate; excellent: had a famous time at the party.
(dictionary.com)

1. I'm very widely known, here, and elsewhere. I transcend popular. Universal is more like it.
2. First-rate is my first, middle, and last name.

Also, since time is relative, and I'll be even more famous in the future, I can count that as well.

Don't forget about famous people we've had here.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I was President of the Universe until I stole the Heart of Gold. I'm not sure why i did it, it just seemed a cool and froody thing to do at the time. I think I'm gonna go off and look for the REAL power behind the throne. The planet of the missing ballpoint pens. But first, PanGalacticGargleBlasters all around!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm not necessarily famous, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

I invented Oreo's and cold milk, The Beatles, Nikes, Reeboks, classical guitars, body-written haiku, the NWO, the oil shortage, CAFTA, Canada, thong bikini bottoms, China, unicorns, UFOs, gentic enhancement, DNA testing, the IRS, and broccoli, all before breakfast!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite

Do they call you Alex Lifeson? If so, you play a helluva guitar.

No man. Lief Erikson aka me is a viking explorer who discovered Vinland aka Nova Scotia. Dont you know anything. :tsk:

and for those who like Jon Stewart. Check out the sig \/ \/

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is not the celebrity you seek (Mystic Jedi Whammy Gesture.)

You may move along now (Mystic Jedi Whammy Gesture.)

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I wasnt famous until I had a few cocktails one night cruising about the Alaskan coastline. Damn liberals, oil up a few birds and otters and they ruin ya!!

Anybody have a tanker they piloted? Need the work...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Zaphod58, you might wanna read this.

5.) You will not to [sic] impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.

Emphasis my own. And by the way, if you're looking for something bigger than your own ego, you've found it.

My ego.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
After extensive reformative plastic surgery in the late 70s, I finally felt confident enough with my sex-appeal to make my first starring role in a film you all know and love - The Goonies...

Here's a snapshot taken by my wife of six years, Ellen DeGeneres - I'm afraid the poor lighting really isn't doing much for my wrinkles…

And please….Don’t call me Sloth…It's such an ugly word.....

[edit on 7/15/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm famous...really..I am!!!

[edit on 15-7-2005 by JBurns]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf's Signature
Paranoia has to be the most inflated form of narcisism.
For a person to think they are so special, so important, that the FBI, CIA, NSA, ATF, DEA, KGB, are all going to drop everything they are currently doing just so they can go out and get YOU.

That is the definition of "self-absorpbed.

Not only am I that self absorbed......it's not that they drop everything they are doing........it's that I am what they are doing...or at least one of them....you could say that I'm kind of 'infamous' in the world of classified....

I see your ego and raise it, Amory....

[edit on 16-7-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hey witch famous people did we had in here? cuz I don t know that
yavis

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well, as every good regression therapy patient says...

I'm the reincarnation of Cleopatra.

And also Joan of Arc.

And Florence Nightingale.

Which would've been fine, except they told me I'd also been Genghis Khan, which does screw up my karma somewhat.

This time around, I'm neither rich, famous nor beautiful....but I do make a wicked curry

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join