It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I was always curious about this...I hear about a few different types of alien species, IE the Greys, and some sort of "Norseman" and a reptilian species as well. I know that the Greys are purported to be from the Zeti Reticuli starsystem, but where are the others from and why don't we hear more about them? And, if there is even such a race of aliens such as these "Norsemen" how can we be sure that we aren't already in the midst of an invasion?

-----New Topic-----

The Starwars Weapon System

I'm curious how it was installed without alerting more citizens, because, yes, i do believe that it is actually installed and working. also, that brings to mind another question, was the columbia disaster the work of extraterrestrial forces?? i contend that it may well have been. let me know what you all think.

----Furthrmore

I need a bit of guidance. this is my first post, and i need a bit of help here to get the ball rolling thanks.

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Loki]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
There have been countless entities reported throughout the ages. The grays and reps would probably be the most frequent, the grays coming from the heavens and the reps from inside the world. Both have been seen wearing insignia pointing to the worship of the serpent.

It's all about the bloodlines. Are these entities really aliens, or are they something else, blending in almost perfectly, hidden.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What strange and wonderful questions for someone named Loki to be asking!

I've always seen the reptoid references as being metaphorical. Or I always did, until having one of a bizarre series of dreams about four months before first viewing this site.

That dream created and charted accurately the lineage of at least four different strains. I had never done any reading or viewing of this stuff, or heard of David Icke, or bothered with anything remotely shapeshifting... and I was nowhere that any external influences or autosuggestion could have planted this stuff in my otherwise reasonably active and functional cerebrum. It is on the backburner.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Yeah,
Actually, there are almost no references to 'reptilians' in UFO Close Encounter reports... actually, robots are reported more often than them... and robots are very rarely reported. Personally, I feel that the 'reptilians' are rooted more in internet folklore than space age fact.

'greys' on the other hand, have been reported for decades, and make up a sizeable amount of reports. They have been reported in many sizes and eye styles, though.

'Nordics' are actually reported, mostly, in the British Isles/northern Europe.. a fact which has led many to believe that they are some sort of cultural/psychological artifact. However, as they are often seen alongside, or turning into greys, I wonder if they are not just 'friendlier' projections the greys make of themselves... that is, that the nords are mere illusions.

It should also be noted that, in south america, fury, red-eyed aliens are often reported.

For the record, I disagree with the main sites 'threefold division' of species.

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
"THREE TYPES OF EBE'S (GRAYS): GRAY-1 - 3 1/2 feet tall. Large head. Large slanted eyes. Worship technology. Don't give a damn about mankind. GRAY-2 - Same type, different finger arrangement, slightly different face. More sophisticated than Gray-1... May not need secretions. GRAYS: Same basic type. Lips thinner. More subservient to other two grays.

"BLONDES, SWEDES, NORDICS: Known by any of these monikers. Similar to humans (although it is unknown as to whether they are related to any of the nationalities mentioned). Blond hair, blue eyes. Will not break (so-called) 'universal law' of 'non-interference' to help us...

"INTER-DIMENSIONAL: Entity that can assume various shapes... (most likely fallen angelic. These often apparently utilize androidal forms, temporary energy forms, forms constructed from restructured physical matter, or even physical 'shells' constructed in forms similar to grays, humans or other configurations - Branton)

"HAIRY DWARF'S: Four feet tall, 35 lbs. Extremely strong.

READ MORE
www.20kweb.com...

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by asala]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   
here is another link
www.ufology.org.uk...

just click on it and it will take you to the site

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Please read Cosmic Journey by Courtney Brown he uses scientific remote viewing to see what various alien races are here and what they are up to. He also remote views God!!
One of the best books I have ever read.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hello all,

First and foremost, I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am a 24 year old banker who lives in new york city. I have been lurking on this site for a while now, and feel it is time to join in these wonderful discussions/debates. Having said that, i'd like to add my two cents to this whole "types of alien" discussion.

For starters, considering the sheer size and vastness of space, the probability of there NOT being life elsewhere in the universe if ZERO. Note that there are ten times as many stars in the sky as grains of sand on earth. Pretty impressive number, huh?

With that in mind, there are probably millions and millions of alien species out there, some way more advanced than us, some more primitive. Certainly the alien types who seem to be interested in our planets are the greys, reptilians and nordics. In my opinion, the Reptilians seem to be an invention of internet folklore and myth, as suggested earlier in this thread. Simply put, I just dont buy it. Same for the Nords. Tall blonde and busty aliens? Seems like some star-trek nerd in his basement made that up to satiate his abduction fantasy of having sex with some space babe!

The greys, on the other hand, seem to be a reality. Who are they? What do they want? Where are they from? No one knows for sure. Their intentions certainly do not seem benevolent, but I doubt the whole hostile takeover theory, as they would have already done that by now. I also doubt the whole pact made with the US government theory. The greys are far more superior to us and would hardly need to strike a deal with the govt. to exchange technology for abductions. I am sure the government has a whole lot of information on these beings that they are not reporting to the public, but I hardly believe they have been in contact with them, etc.

I think the confirmation of aliens, to be released to the public, will be soon. Information will be sparing, as it is a terrifying prospect for the average person to think that there are far superior beings out there, and he is helpless against them.

Anyway, I guess I am rambling here. In conclusion, all we can do now is speculate and guess what is going on above our skies. I feel it is only a matter of time before the truth shall be revealed.

Btw....has anyone seen the zeta talk site hosted by Nancy? Anyone believe her? I am extremely skeptical, it seems like BS to me.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Do you have a URL for the "Zeta Talk Site hosted by Nancy'?

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
www.zetatalk.com

a compelling read, albiet completely fictional, IMO.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Welcome NewYorker!!

I will also have a look at that link...

Maybe you should start a thread on this?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I Firmly believe that there are species from other planets elsewhere in the universe, because plainly, it would be very improbably for there not to be.

And the alien species?
Who knows, I couldnt be certain on anything until the aliens land here bringing presents or bringing war.

Regards Jonathan

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ah yes alien entities. Ok i'll start out with a few of the basics.

Ok, first the greys they more than likely if their apperance is the result of evolution there really is no way of know what the hell they looked like before now, but if it is not then they more than likely came from a planet with very little sunlight this explains the absence of melanin in their skin hence grey. The height probably has to do with a larger gravity amount or of the fact that it would be easier to travel in space with smaller bodies. Four fingers represents that they probably use some form mind manipulation therfore less need for hands and large bodies.

the nords well I have to say may be us from the future. After all Einstien said that people of this description watched him, and that when he went to talk they'd run away. Probably for the fact that interacting might screw things up.

The reptilians are a part of that good old religion that's right they are the demons people spoke of. They probably come from deeper in the centre of the galaxy probably warlike especially with lizard territorialism. probably not friendly with grey's.

now as for that i have to say ever asked if maybe all the abductions the greys preform are to help us? Maybe they know that the reps are coming here to destroy us, and the grey's are boosting our genetic ability?

Just a thought

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I never thought about that

But, do you think if one alien group made contact and landed, do you think others would follow?

Maybe the "Nords" may be trying to warm us that our planets demise may be soon, and they are living in a Titan A.E kind of situation.Just a thought.

Regards Jonathan

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Again,
I STRONGLY warn everyone against believing in the standardized alien species paradigms that websites often post. To be frank, these classifications are not always written with data from the field in mind... and are often more works of fancy than collected fact.

Just because a website breaks everything down into neat little categories does not mean that those categories are correct. Like I've said before, in many posts, though there is a general primacy of 'greys' in close encounter events, there is a WIDE variety of reported alien types out there. To hold up 'reptilians' and 'nordics' as major players, at the expense of other types, is statistically unsupportable.

new topics

top topics

join