It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone seen war of the worlds...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
dude i just seen the war of the world s movie and it was awsome magnificent cccccccccccccccccccol.

and beliveable

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
War of the World's was a decent movie, great effects, the sound was overwhelming, the visuals spectacular, the story was a little less impressive.

This topic should probably have been placed in BTS.

it was interested that the Aliens in the movie were similar to the grey, it was also interesting that they used a tentacle and sucked blood, all have been reported, but mainly by reptillians, not grey.

I was disapointed that the military action was limited, I would have loved to see massive action, ID4 style, in the first movie there was nuclear bombs and such.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
wow it works,

never mind somethin else, i feel the same about ur comment

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Awsome movie, but a pretty disturbing movie. This is one of a couple films that scared the s***t out of me.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Lovely tripods.

Shame they didnt shoot the kid.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yeah, its a good movie. But what I don't understand is that all the power goes out, so no cars are working etc but when the guy gets into a car it qworks perfectly and the video camera is still working. Can anyone explain this?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The mechanic at the shop to replaced the solenoids. Ray told the machanic to replace them when he was on his way to look at the damage the lightning cause. Then the tripods when on the rampage and toast everyone. The van was fixed when Ray came back with the kids.

top topics

join