It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pike's predictions of the three world wars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmtvisitor
One message that Albert Pike received from his spirit guide, and which in reality we know to be a demonic vision, he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place. This is not because the devil has powers of prophecy, but because his agents have undertaken to manipulate political events to closely follow his designs.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

That will finally bring about the new world order.

taken from threeworldwars.com

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Dmtvisitor]

Brand new research debunking the so-called Albert Pike Three World Wars "prediction":

Mystery Solved: The Alleged "Three World Wars" Albert Pike Prediction

Albert Pike to Mazzini, August 15, 1871: Three World Wars? by Terry Melanson

"I I don’t derive any satisfaction from a debunking. I really don’t. Discovering the truth is a reward in itself.

Having a knack for getting to the bottom of a thing also helps with maintaining credibility. Historiography is among other things concerned with source criticism. And while I’m not an academically trained historian, I am quite aware that one should strive to consult the primary source as opposed to relying on the word of secondary or even tertiary accounts.

The matter at hand deals with an alleged “three world war” prediction from famed Mason, Scottish Rite Sovereign Grand Commander Albert Pike. William Guy Carr was the key purveyor of the tale which, to me, was suspicious at the least. Off and on I’ve been working at it. And I’ve finally cracked the case."

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by solomanskey

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Nygdan

Hitler was NOT a Christian; maybe a weak Catholic at best (but Catholics are not Bible-believing Christians). Also, he did not use "the Bible" as an excuse to kill the Jews. He used Darwinism and evolutionary ideas; saying that the Jews were an "inferior race", and he felt he was doing the human race a favor by killing them off because they were somehow a "less evolved species." Ridiculous.

Hitler believed in a corrupted and Germanized version of HP Blavatsky's Theosophy called Thule. Basically blending New age aquarian ideals with Norse Paganism and certain suedo "Templar" rites. Hitler and the SS in particular used Blavatsky's writings about the "Aryan races superiority" as a justification for liquidating the Jews of whom were deeply resented by many Germans for their percieved role in the treaty of Versailles and Zionism. It should be noted that Blavatsky's writings about the Aryan's in no way espoused killing anyone. en.wikipedia.org...

Now, there were Jews (Rothschilds) who did purposely weaken Germany and incite hatred towards the Jews to Justify the existance of Israel. This does'nt mean that Jews are to blame only a corrupt few. Hitler (who was part Jewish some say having illigitemate familiar ties with The Rothschilds simply capitalized on this feeling and used it as a release for the German people's pent up frustrations in their defeat and humiliation during WW1.

www.threeworldwars.com...

Hitler and the SS in particular used Blavatsky's writings about the "Aryan races superiority" as a justification for liquidating the Jews of whom were deeply resented by many Germans for their percieved role in the treaty of Versailles and Zionism. It should be noted that Blavatsky's writings about the Aryan's in no way espoused killing anyone. en.wikipedia.org...

I think you almost correct. The word perceived should be omitted. The Zionist Jews stabbed Germany in the back. Germany at that time prior to and even during WW1 was a safe-heaven for Jews. They came from all parts to enjoy the equal rights Germany had granted it's citizen. Jewry was floundering. It's a very real part of history that is omitted from the regular school book. Germany had a lot of good reason for being angry with the Jews. Does this mean I agree or condone the tragedy that occurred. Absolutely not, far from it. But the Holocaust is not going to stop me from pointing this out, the fact that Zionist Jews stabbed Germany in the back. Used their power and influence to install Wilson and have him get the US into war, so that Britain could grant them Palestine, according to their back-door agreement.

The real question is, one that I am not certain about yet, but I am very open to it: did Zionist Jews assist the Nazi's in perpetrating the holocaust. The majority of people will yell 'Impossible, blasphemous and antisemitic'. But I'm not so sure. They had for one already created the atmosphere for extreme increased antisemitism. The majority of European Jews still actually had little to no interest in Palestine. Perhaps it's true. Perhaps they thought let's use this, let's push it further. I read several stories on how the Zionists actually refused to help Jews who wanted to escape Nazi occupied parts which were deporting the Jews on mass. There was one Jew I read about who had actually managed to befriend some Nazi top guys, got them so far to stop deporting Jews in turn for a $50 000 bribe. The Zionists refused to help, while they easily could have assisted (had plenty of money). They could have saved tens of thousands. Why was that? Why did they refuse. It shows something.

One thing I know for sure. The Zionists of today are lying to us on a grand scale. Have fed us a false history and used this terrible tragedy, this terrible holocaust to their advantage. To stifle any dissent. To stifle any opinion and by playing the role of martyr receive all the support they need.

And what they did to Germany they are now doing to America. It's a very similar strategy.
edit on 31-1-2012 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Worth adding that in the 7 years since this thread started, the Three World Wars/Pike/Mazzini thing has been debunked as a hoax (by a former ATS member, no less!).

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dmtvisitor

I just started to read moral&dogma, so of course i wanted to see what ATS has, now i feel like synchronicity brought me here. Does someone else feel puzzled how he knew that? He died 1891!!!

Oh good debunked really from 1958?

edit on 29-10-2015 by Peeple because: Auto

edit on 29-10-2015 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Morals and Dogma does not contain anything that the Original Poster is claiming.

The entire claim is known as the Taxil Hoax and has been debunked extensively.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes thanks it makes sense, was too fast with my comment.
So all hail to carr! (Just kidding)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Take a look at the link in Josh Norton's post above your first one. Terry, who is an author and a member here (and not a big fan of Masons) thoroughly debunked this on his site.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join