It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Government staged the London bombings in ten easy steps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
All day long I had this familiar gut-feeling that something just isn't right. Something just doesn't make sense to the story the British Goverment is wanting us to believe. After hearing the 9 o'clock news I was convinced that this could well have been a setup of the British Goverment and/or wealthy organization. I found the article I was waiting for at one of the only sensible spots on the internet nowadays; Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet.com

Here it is;
www.prisonplanet.com...
Just brilliant!

I would like to add that Mindcontrole/MK-ultra could well have been used on the 'bombers' to fullfill this act of terror. An uncle of one of the supposed victims stated that he found it hard to believe his relative had committed this terrible act.
It was alo mentionned in the news that the police wanted possession of all of the recorded phonecalls of the numerous providers from just before the attacks. Makes you wonder! This makes it's very easy to hide/destroy any recording that leads to the bombings when cellphones were used to detonate the bombs.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Good theory but don't forget as said these guys are from Leeds which quite some way from London (www.qub.ac.uk...). It would be highly unlikely they'd travel that long and back just for an excercise. At least not without wondering why people local to London weren't recruited instead.

It does make some good points though, especially about the bus bomber.

Heck, I dunno TBH. I would rather believe they were actual suicide bombers but I couldn't trust the British government especially since it seems all evidence points towards them assassinating Princess Diana and Dr. Kelly.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I found the article I was waiting for at one of the only sensible spots on the internet nowadays; Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet.com

Alex Jones

Prisonplanet.com:shk:

That's all I have to say

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
SportyMB

It's important to be a devotee of real people with a real take on what's going on in the world... like the person that you idolize in your signature.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Wow, a big shock... A close relative saying that they never expected anything like this to happen. How often do you hear that from someone when there is some great tragedy? Nearly all the time. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say something along the lines of, "Yeah, I totally saw that one coming from that guy."

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The thing I found strange is that the 30yr old terrorist was a dad of a 1yr old child was married & worked as a primary school teacher.
It just doesn't make sense to me that he left his young kid fatherless, he was a respected member of his community & didn't have a strong religious background according to people that knew him.
It just doesn't feel right to me.

dh

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is one entirely feasible version of events
One things for sure, these guys from Leeds are entirely patsies
I live in the next piece of extended conurbation, Bradford, from where a couple of the men originated, and many people understand the story to be a piece of crap
This use of men from West Yorkshire was no doubt a matter of choice to stir up internal turmoil - Ordo ab Chao - Bradford was the place the police-provoked Bradford riots occurred two months previous to 911 - which stayed the British muslim community - involving as it did pictures of rioters being serially published in the local press, and the local Asian community being invited to turn in their sons, brothers, neighbours, which they did in large number
This is racist provocation from the powers that be
They want to stir an internal holocaust as is usually the case
This outrage from the NWO has the greatest outcome since 911
They ARE PLAYING IT TO THE HILT
The Muslims in Britain are rapidly being turned into the Jews in Nazi Germany and people need to acknowledge this agenda

[edit on 13-7-2005 by dh]

[edit on 13-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
This is one entirely feasible version of events
One things for sure, these guys from Leeds are entirely patsies
I live in the next piece of extended conurbation, Bradford, from where a couple of the men originated, and many people understand the story to be a piece of crap
This use of men from West Yorkshire was no doubt a matter of choice to stir up internal turmoil - Ordo ab Chao - Bradford was the place the police-provoked Bradford riots occurred two months previous to 911 - which stayed the British muslim community - involving as it did pictures of rioters being serially published in the local press, and the local Asian community being invited to turn in their sons, brothers, neighbours, which they did in large number
This is racist provocation from the powers that be
They want to stir an internal holocaust as is usually the case
This outrage from the NWO has the greatest outcome since 911
They ARE PLAYING IT TO THE HILT
The Muslims in Britain are rapidly being turned into the Jews in Nazi Germany and people need to acknowledge this agenda

I totally agree! The demonisation of muslims could well get out of hand.

Now about those 10 'easy' steps mentionned I think step 6 is the most remarcable on;

6) 4th Arab goes out partying in London night before and ends up getting out of bed late. No worries, the 9/11 'hijackers' did the same thing but that didn't cause us a big problem. 4th Arab catches bus to see if other Arabs are waiting for him. 4th Arab starts hearing about explosions in the London Underground. 4th Arab comes to the realization that this he is being set up and freaks out. 4th Arab starts fiddling in his rucksack. 4th Arab sets bomb off and is blown up.

If you hired any additional Arabs and they also got wind of the set up, make sure tere are GPS locators in the rucksacks so you can have police snipers ready to kill them before they can blow the whistle.

Now the link above leads to the story of a New Zealander working for Reuters in London saying two colleagues of him witnessed the unconfirmed shooting by police of two apparent suicide bombers outside the HSBC tower at Canary Wharf in London.

WTF!!!

If this story is really true, the boys of blue have got some serious explaining to do.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Olafski]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Why is it so hard for everyone to believe that these 4 were radical terrorists are responsible for setting off the bombs? Of course noone knew...do neighbors of serial killers say "oh yeah, he was quiet, we knew he was a killer..it doesn't surprise me he killed 17 people"....

Why will you not accept there are radical extremist muslims that want to kill westerners? and sourcing Alex Jones and Prison Planet are not the most credible things in the world either.....I mean everything is a conspriacy to this guy....don't you feel like a sucka sometimes for believing everything this guy writes? He has his own agenda, to sell you books and schwag...yet people source him like he is a credible news source.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Sport Kensington]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sport Kensington
Why is it so hard for everyone to believe that these 4 were radical terrorists are responsible for setting off the bombs? Of course noone knew...do neighbors of serial killers say "oh yeah, he was quiet, we knew he was a killer..it doesn't surprise me he killed 17 people"....

Why will you not accept there are radical extremist muslims that want to kill westerners? and sourcing Alex Jones and Prison Planet are not the most credible things in the world either.....I mean everything is a conspriacy to this guy....don't you feel like a sucka sometimes for believing everything this guy writes? He has his own agenda, to sell you books and schwag...yet people source him like he is a credible news source.

It's not like a go with the flow, kiddo. Heck, I'm a muslim myself, I'm married to a Moroccan, I'm a young father and am I'm concerned about my little girls' future.

I know there are radical extremist muslims with crazy ideas who committed crimes, but on the other hand there are radical extremist 'westerners' who have higher positions in our western civilisation than you and me and are committing even worse crimes.

Alex is making a living selling his books and films but he's a passionate kinda guy, a true believer and he stands for what he says. He deserves some credit for the way he analyses the news and for the way he puts his life and the lives of his familymembers on the line if it's all 100% true. He looks at the news from a different angle, and yes sometimes from an opposite angle the global media is choosing, but he's certainly no disinfo-agent. At least he's denying ignorance and so should you my friend!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hey, I have a theory I think that Alex Jones is really a disinformation spy put out by the Islamic terrorist movement. His job is to brainwash people and put out disinformation, making people believe that western governments are to blame and not the real terrorists!!

No, really, I have had a bad feeling about this, he has alot of explainning to do!!

Of course the sleeple are just going along with his BS...so sad...

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It might make it easier to carry out the plan when the Commissioner of Transport for London is an ex CIA guy, like Bob Kiley.

www.tfl.gov.uk...

(link from whatreallyhappened)

[edit on 14-7-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
[edit on 14-7-2005 by Tapeworm]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sport Kensington

I'm not defending Alex Jones, but it's up to everyone to check out and investigate news that has multiple sources, either mainstream or alternative. You don't think the Main Stream Media has an agenda? They want you to sell you Tide, Coca-Cola and McDonald's...yet people source CNNFOXMSNBCABC as a credible news source. What warrants credibility? I don't give any of it 100% credibility, I try and find as much info as I can and form my own opinions.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
It might make it easier tp carry out the plan when the Commissioner of Transport for London is an ex CIA guy, like Bob Kiley.

www.tfl.gov.uk...

(link from whatreallyhappened)

And not some ex-CIA, a Manager of Intelligence Operations who even made it to the rank of Executive Assistant to the Director. Now if this doesn't set any alarmbells off, I'm afraid nothing will

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
NICE CALL ACE OF BASE

The commisionar for London Transport was CIA.!!!

Just when you thought that things couldnt get worse the boss of the buses is a ex company man !!!

Well for me i think that just about says everything....

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wow, now that is interesting, Commissioner of Transport is ex-CIA!

I've certainly not come across that before now

I found the article interesting, I've never been a big fan of Alex Jones, I always found him brash and like the cranks one imagines to see on Public Access Broadcasting in the USA.

However, I recently downloaded and watched a video from prisonplanet.com about the Kennedy Asassination (actually, I think I got it from a post on ATS) - and although I still found his methods a little crude, the information seemed solid. I was quite impressed actually, I've never really bothered about the Kennedy Asassination before, but the information he presented has had me reading stuff online all day, and it's gone off in all kinds of directions.

So, Alex Jones gets a
from me today. And great thread too.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Either way a lot of people died and that is sad that truley innocents went down. Terrorists internal or external are responsible and we have to look into the eyes of those who saw the horror and try to console them.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a paranoid nut job who could make a conspiracy out of me going to the bathroom.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Doesn't this prisonplanet.com have it's own forums? If so can all you guys who keep linking to this absolute drivel f off and use them instead of contaminating ATS with it?

If it doesn't have any forums I will be asking this Alex Jones moron to start them, and then nobody will have to link to it any more.

I was going to write a logical demolition of the piece, but I can't be arsed. This stuff is simply beneath contempt and beneath anything that could be termed logic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join