It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Government staged the London bombings in ten easy steps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
About the last pic with Bush and all the other Leaders. When I saw the original vid of it on the news, all I could think was that Bush looked very out of place and paranoid. There was something VERY wrong there.
I kind of lean towards the US having something to do with the London bombings.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What the heck was Rudie (Rudy) sp?) Juliani DOING in London at the time of the bombings anyway?
Seems a little more than STRANGE that whenever a 'big' bombing attack happens, THAT GUY is right there...........NYC & London.

I am not saying he PERSONALLY is doing this
NO WAY......but it sure does raise questions about what that man is really involved in.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There is much about the information surrounding these four and now possibly five, that is not making sense, adding to which is what seems to be a current softening of the Al Qaeda terrorist rhetoric.

At least three of these men are supposedly of Pakistani heritage, where the suggesting that one of them travelled to Pakistan last year for training. A fourth is reportedly Jamaican, the 5th Egyptian. Were these men of Syrian, Iranian, Lebanese, Afghani background, there would be no end to the usually rabid calls to deal harshly with these countries, but Pakistan’s terrorist activities is once more allowed to fall under the radar of scrutiny.

Supposedly, a car either belonging to one of the bombers or rented by one was found at a train station; and identification papers three of them were found in the rubble of the carnage. All of these men shared homes with either parents or wives, and one has an infant.

How stupid exactly would these men be to leave the car and identification traces they did knowing that the families they leave behind would be subjected to the wrath of the authorities as well as those seeking revenge? Not likely.

If in fact they intended to blow themselves up, why would they leave a bathtub full of explosives behind?

It is said that the four were captured on camera at one train station, yet the speculation is that the bus bomber could not get to his stated destination because the other three had already detonated their bombs and caused a rerouting of trains. If he arrived at the station with them, it stands to reason that he too should have been on a train as they parted ways.

It is said the bombs were timed, this too makes no sense given the 40 plus minute delay for the bus bomb.

OYG

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I could care less about the prisonplanet article... Ace of Base you showed me the only piece of info I needed to know... come on!!!!! the CIA!!!!!!!! It's the same dudes that trained bin laden... I smell fish....

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
People have started saying this before I saw the article and some times its good to have people like Alex Jones giving another explantion of events, it still kind of makes sense and I do not blame the writer of that article. People do wonder and having an article of this type can say you are not alone in these thoughts, it does not mean its conclusive but it means websites like Alex Jones say what they have to say without being forced down a nuetral path. If it was true then you would never hear of it anyway, so one must speculate about things that do not sound right, its normal. Take it or leave it, some say it sounds possible and sometimes investigations start that way, rule nothing out.

dh

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
What the heck was Rudie (Rudy) sp?) Juliani DOING in London at the time of the bombings anyway?
Seems a little more than STRANGE that whenever a 'big' bombing attack happens, THAT GUY is right there...........NYC & London.

I am not saying he PERSONALLY is doing this
NO WAY......but it sure does raise questions about what that man is really involved in.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

Absolutely Rudi had his bunker built into WTC 7 to control and oversee the WTC destruction
Why would he not be a short distance from the London bombings
He is a grade that revels in the spillage of blood and the spreading of fear
A Malthusian mass murdering lizard - Oho-

[edit on 14-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Lets not forget that the US government just paid the Israeli's $2.5 Billion for a job well done.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Legalizer]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If this is a set-up inside job,
let's at least give them credit for making the presented scenario plausible.

911 demands that you believe novice pilots can swoop and bank and curve and fly jumbo jets 6 feet off the ground. That is just ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I've got a two step list:

1) Plant timer bombs and set them off.
2) Find four Arabs an hour before the attack, abduct them, kill them, and burn them and claim that they are missing because they were suicide bombers.

That was easy enough.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
the whole thing stinks like a week old pizza....im not the one to point a finger, but they cant come up with a beleivable story...again.

Just the fact that cameras werent working is enough for me to doubt the official story.
Another thing that bothers me is how few people died...this certainly looks more like a bombing to advance a political agenda than to kill people. Ive recently been to London and if they wanted to kill lots of people they couldve....easily.

But did muslims really need this? Iran? I dont think so....but i can think of a few politicians that did.....

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResinLA
About the last pic with Bush and all the other Leaders. When I saw the original vid of it on the news, all I could think was that Bush looked very out of place and paranoid. There was something VERY wrong there.

I had the same feeling. That was weird. Look at his eyes during Blair's speech. You can learn so much by looking to someone.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Its amazing the guff thats being thrown out on this thead, all the talk of timers, etc...

None found so far dudes! Self detonation was the method...Bzzzz....next contestant please....

For anyone knowing the UK Govt, half of them couldnt organise a beer-fest in a brewery, so the chances of them organising the diana murder, Dr Kelly (hohohoho!) and this bunch, yeah right!

Keep taking the meds! I'll be around with a cup of milky tea for your bedtime honey...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I noticed that G W Bush was twitching, he almost looked like he could not contain a smile. At least Blair had cameras ready to address the nation and did a better job than Bush when he heared of the attacks on 9/11.

Chirac was twitching to, were they twitch talking to each other or unable to contain the reptiles inside. Thats a bit over the top maybe and not so much needs be read into it.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
Alex Jones is a paranoid nut job who could make a conspiracy out of me going to the bathroom.

He may not be equally credible all the time, but many of his claims simply cannot denied. He's not paranoid.... You're just in denial.

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
This stuff is simply beneath contempt and beneath anything that could be termed logic.

Because it does not fit within your perfect little fantasy world in which Bush and Blair are the good guys?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I noticed that G W Bush was twitching, he almost looked like he could not contain a smile.

I really should have a look at that video then. It seems Bush’s reactions show a lot.

This stuff is simply beneath contempt and beneath anything that could be termed logic.

As for those who claim that this all is completely ridiculous and that we are morons for even considering it. I must say that the official story isn’t as secure as you think it is. Although not everything is clear, there appears to be plenty of room for these theories to be a possibility.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Very interesting read. It really shines a light and gives a new perspective of things.

One can only wait to see what's really happening. Time has always been the bearer of news.

[edit on 7-16-2005 by websurfer]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The original theory that started this thread is pretty interesting, also pretty far-fetched as to the exact twists and turns.

However, I think that it is basically much closer to the truth, in so far as it makes no sense the way the story unfolded. The "terrorists" don't sound like they were that at all. I'm sure it was pretty convenient for the cops, or whoever went through the deceased to find a few men of Middle Eastern descent. Just like in 9-11, they can accuse the dead all they want, 'cause they know that the dead can't speak up to tell what really happened. Such cowards!

I don't know 100% for sure, since I've never even been to London, but the thing smells very sour, and like a last, desperate attempt at ..........something surely that will be "good" for Blair and probably Bush as well.

IMO, these neo-cons have really taken the whole thing way too far, and they aren't even very good planners or liars.....

CyberKat

xu

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski
Now the link above leads to the story of a New Zealander working for Reuters in London saying two colleagues of him witnessed the unconfirmed shooting by police of two apparent suicide bombers outside the HSBC tower at Canary Wharf in London.

that is really interesting, there was some bombings in turkey too which the bombers targeted the HSBC tower, a mason lodge and biritish embassy.

they are generally hitting those on purpose and obviously they have something in mind. I really wonder to date why HSBC?

and why should they target a public bus when one of the other targets were actually HSBC, should I go beyond the line and assume that the terrorists main target were HSBC etc. but they have been downed by police before executing the plan, and some mysterious forces executed the public bombing events to distract attention from this event, since if it was known that the HSBC was targeted for the second time, it would gather attention and everybody would ask what is special with HSBC? as I am asking right now.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by xu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join