It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Major Blast at shopping centre in Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The death toll of Tuesday's suicide bombing in the coastal town of Netanya rose to four on Wednesday, and at least 90 people wounded.

The Palestinian Authority should act strongly and decisively against Islamic Jihad terrorists.

Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz conveyed a message to Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, via the United States, that Israel would act where the Palestinian Authority fails to do so.

Israel will intensify the manhunt for the Jihad network in the West Bank, headed by Louis Sa'adi, also of Atil, about 13 kilometers east of Netanya.

Israel will also continue its targeted assassinations of Jihad activists.

Rebekka

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Mark my words, if Israel retaliates, it will make the news as a big story.

I hope I'm wrong, and more than that I hope the Palestinian Authority gives Israel no justification for retaliating, but in my mind, neither option is very likely. I really do hope I'm wrong, though, and have to eat these words.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Israel won't strike back, it would bring about a whole new war between the two. Heck, it might even drag in Syria.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The lack of inter-Palestinian physical conflict can only suggest a high degree of ideological agreement.
It is difficult to avoid the conclusion that the Palestinian leadership shares the rejectionist creed, which says that the Jewish people has no national rights to independence in this land, and that the only legitimate Palestinian state is one that replaces Israel, not one living in permanent peace alongside us.

Rebekka

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join