It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Saddam's Secrets Rise from the Desert.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Article here: www.portal.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2003/08/17/nkell117.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/08/17/ixnewstop.html

Article mentions that "the Iraqi dictator had ordered his commanders to fire chemical shells at invading coalition forces during the recent conflict."

Is this another case of "Nothing to see hear people -- we all know Saddam had thousands of WMD scientists to build no WMDs. We all know that Saddam ordered his WMD scientists to keep extremely detailed documents on WMD tests on weapons that never existed. We all know that Saddam refused to cooperate with WMD inspectors for 10+ years because he had no WMDs in the first place. We know that Saddam gave orders to fire WMDs which never existed. We all know that Saddam went to great lengths to hide a WMD program that never existed. We all know that the coalition only invade Iraq to secure the "oil." Move along people...."

or

That we know better than this.....its all part of the disinformation game called a "conspiracy?" Oil was the name of the game when looks and applies it to the recent "occupation" of Afghanistan. That Saddam was "evil" but the Iraqi invasion was based on "lies!" Saddam had no WMD. He had previously destroyed them. Etc., etc.

Place your votes; say your peace....the article is there for all to see and comment on.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well i must say that if Iraqi had WMD.. they would have been captured or used at war.. as TROOPS AT BATTLE FIELD, it think.. HAVE NO TIME TO HIDE THESE if they had those ready for use.. and there were no WMDs captured at battle field.. so how can there be a ORDER to fire something if they didnt have these.. lets say CHEMICAL SHELLs to fire.. the whole Iraqs armed forces were infact more like heavily armed police force.. not really up to mount real modern war..

Lies and more lies.. thats what i think.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The fundamental purpose of the work now being carried out by Dr Kay's survey team in Iraq is to complete the process to which Dr Kelly was referring, namely to bring to a close the painstaking weapons inspection process that was launched following the 1991 Gulf war - in which Dr Kelly played an important role but which, because of Saddam's various attempts to obstruct the process, was never completed.

Kelly murdered... oops I mean suspiciously killed himself... and then they twist his words... aha!

Oh and Saddam wasn't the one who obstructed Dr. Kelly's process.... whoever ordered him to be killed was the one who obstructed the process.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I would tend to agree, truth and justice is being "obstructed" somewhere....rotting fish don't even have the smell that this whole thing is giving off.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Fascinating one would think that if the report lives up to the expectations presented, the UN, France and Germany will be in the dog house.

Uninen why would they have no time to hide them??

Its called a truck, they have them all over the place one puts things in them and start driving.

Would like to see the evidence myself before passing any judgments, still there is no reason to believe Saddam Hussein did not have those weapons.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   

rotting fish don't even have the smell that this whole thing is giving off.

LOL no, burning crude oil is much worse!

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Fascinating one would think that if the report lives up to the expectations presented, the UN, France and Germany will be in the dog house.

Uninen why would they have no time to hide them??

Its called a truck, they have them all over the place one puts things in them and start driving.

Would like to see the evidence myself before passing any judgments, still there is no reason to believe Saddam Hussein did not have those weapons.

WHY? Let me tell you..
In battle field there is better things to do.. like to try staying alive.. and trying to kill the enemy.. no time to run around trying to hide some fictious WMDs..

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I see the entire population of Iraq was at the front, Uninen sounds like you have been talking to the Iraqi information Minister

Hiding the weapons given they were being defeated as well equated to staying alive.

Finding those weapons in wartime could have caused the UN as a whole to get involved.

As far as now its still is a problem with respect to those who are continuing to fight the US those weapons would make them look real bad.

top topics

join