It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive U.S. Base being built in Israel !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It just looks like one big base.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
look what i found on google headlines US, Israel still at odds over China arms sale - Christian Science Monitor - 2 hours ago
Israel to "react hard" if Palestinians attack during pullout ... - Xinhua - 4 hours ago
Israel Builds Triple Barrier Around Gaza Ahead of Pullout - Voice of America - 5 hours ago

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
OMFG! i lived in Israel for 8 years and i still have friends there! ill send them thos pages and see if they can get pics ov construction and pics ov it when its done (that would take a few years though.....)

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Where is it maybe I can take some photos to?!
I think it's just a normal base thought, because some things on that website are just mad. Like this

You will notice what looks like a water tower in the background, well I don’t think so, to begin with there is plenty of water supply as the city of Petah Tikvah is within sight of this base so they have plenty of water, and there is no water lines leading to or from this large tank, Lets take a closer look at it as well.
[image]
With the high voltage-wiring going into this unit it is obviously a high power communications and radar system. Please keep in mind none of this is Israeli, it is all being built by the US Government and the labors other than Americans are Arabic.

There are THOUSAND of those here in Israel and no offcourse there not for water, the ones that are for water look totaly different!
And almost everything, certenly towers have (electric)fences because Palestinans almost every day attack something, offcourse you don't hear that in the news..

This next picture when first looked at makes you think it is just a water way but look closer and you will discover it is the entrance to underground tunnels. If we can discover so many of these tunnels in just a few minutes just imagine how many there are in this whole base.

Damn I'm not sure of that dude is even from Israel, there also thousand of those here! They may look useles for water but in the winter when water is floating from the mountains the'r a lot, a LOT of water everywhere. Maybe I can take some photo of one near my village.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join