It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive U.S. Base being built in Israel !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I thought everyone was talking about a real military base, until I looked at the pictures.

Does anyone really believe in this day and age any country would build a military base like that, so completely defenseless?

Besides, what in those pictures makes anyone think it's military?
(if it wasn't for that one American flag in that one picture, you wouldn't even know the US is involved)

Are there any credible sites claiming this is an American military base?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The report by Jerry Golden was wrong in that what he called underground tunnel entrances were ordinary drainage improvements. Note please that there are no sidewalks or roads that lead to these entrances, just an ordinary gully that would have water runoff that needs to be directed elsewhere by the concrete drainage improvements. If these were tunnels meant for people instead of water runoff there would be sidewalks, roads, or ladders leading down to them.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Are there any credible sites claiming this is an American military base?

That's the problem... the only source for any of this are numerous websites quoting the same two men who went there together.

I still am very skeptical about this entire issue due to the fact that in a tiny little country no one but two men noticed what they proclaim to be a "massive" base.

And please don't cry coverup. Look at the photos. It's massive and has an American flag posted according to the pictures, right? Hardly a "coverup" by anyone's standards.

Why the heck isn't anyone else besides these two men concerned about this mysterious army base that they have decided is going to be used to herd people and what not...

Smells funny.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
The report by Jerry Golden was wrong in that what he called underground tunnel entrances were ordinary drainage improvements. Note please that there are no sidewalks or roads that lead to these entrances, just an ordinary gully that would have water runoff that needs to be directed elsewhere by the concrete drainage improvements. If these were tunnels meant for people instead of water runoff there would be sidewalks, roads, or ladders leading down to them.

Like this tunnel entrance

This is the text associated to the pic

"This next picture when first looked at makes you think it is just a water way but look closer and you will discover it is the entrance to underground tunnels. If we can discover so many of these tunnels in just a few minutes just imagine how many there are in this whole base. "

But the problem is there isnt a road or walkway that leads up to it

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Let's try this once more... ready?

You are not entitled to post ANYTHING that has the specific intent to offend other members. I do not care where you are from, or where the people you are looking to offend are from. Your intent is exclusively to disrupt the other members here. It is not allowed, and you will not do it.

You agreed to this when you signed up for ATS.

If you are unable to (or refuse to) follow the terms of the agreement that you yourself saw and approved by joining ATS please let a member of the site's administration know.

[edit on 7-13-2005 by Djarums]

Yea, let's try this again. Who was offended? "Anyone", name one.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Forschung, for the last time, read the Terms and Conditions again or don't talk about issues related to them ok?

I'm not debating them with you because 1) I didn't write them 2) you sure as heck don't seem to have read them 3) they're not open to debate or change.

This is no longer to be discussed in this thread. Period.

If you have a complaint you will use the Gripe/Suggest button. Further posts complaining about our T&C in this thread will be deemed off topic, warned, and removed.

Thank you.

Since you didn't read them the first time, here is a link to the T&C.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You violated Item 2 which prohibits people from acting in a hateful abusive manner. You even admitted that your intention was to offend a group of people.

Review them.

[edit on 7-15-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You'd be advised to take careful note of the post above by Djarums !!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What is the "Green Line".

The back of the base runs right along with the original “Green line” being built by the US Government you wouldn’t expect anything less

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost

maybe its coz everything is still under construction

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
In the reports, he gives directions to this base.

A few months ago i used a free satellite imagery program in which you could zoom into anywhere in the world. Somebody gave the coordinates of Area51 and you could quite clearly see the base.

Anyway, I couldnt find the actual base as the report only says '10 minutes away from Ben Gurion Airport', but this is an image of the airport showing some of the surrounding areas. Maybe somebody with a good eye could work out where this base actually is, and then we can get a clearer aerial photo of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Maybe it is a garage.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost

Originally posted by groingrinder

Like this tunnel entrance

This is the text associated to the pic

"This next picture when first looked at makes you think it is just a water way but look closer and you will discover it is the entrance to underground tunnels. If we can discover so many of these tunnels in just a few minutes just imagine how many there are in this whole base. "

That is exactly what I am talking about. I worked for approx. 13 years in the concrete construction industry as a formwork designer and rebar detailer. The companies I worked for built hundreds of these structures each year. Whoever is writing the captions for these pictures is DELIBERATELY misleading people.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
You know what guys? Maybe they wanted to build a really big disco club? I'm sorry. Being in the military, bases pop up just about anywhere nowadays, right? No need for alarm...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSFSrA
You know what guys? Maybe they wanted to build a really big disco club? I'm sorry. Being in the military, bases pop up just about anywhere nowadays, right? No need for alarm...

I think people are alarmed by this base because its supposed to be for storage, yet its massive!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoganCale
Wow. That's a lot of really big buildings.
I'm not sure what to make of that. Strange, but there currently isn't much to the story other than pictures and a few things people said. Definitely something to keep watching, though.

Interesting base. After some study of these photographs
entrance to the communications center is housed underground
close to the tower in photograph 12 on www page:
rense.com...

Very easily a communications monitoring site.

Attu Bosch
Alaska

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I could actually see it being storage for vehicles, supplies, weapons or whatever else a military base might need. I've seen flightlines that have bigger buildings than that that house absolutely nothing, only once in a blue moon. It could be a base that just sits on alert and when something goes down, then they use it, kind of like RAF Alconberry in England. They keep a skeleton crew there just to maintain the base a bit, while the main base at RAF Mildenhall maintains full working conditions and crews 24/7. They could also maybe use the base for training purposes. There are endless possibilities. Let's not confuse theory and secrecy to explain something that we do not know enough about. Let's exhaust the facts and initial visual assessments first, no? Just a thought!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
looks more like a water project to me, i could be mistaken but it doesnt look like a major military base to me, looks more like they post up fences to protect the future water facilities. after all terrorists could exploit it. dont believe its a major U.S. base.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Seems pretty weak. An american flag on a van. That flag and van probably are owned by an american, and he's probably of the sort that likes to stick flags on his van. Hardly makes it an american base.

This huge military and settlement withdrawal is not designed to bring peace -- nothing will -- but only to weaken Israel sufficiently so that during the next Arab/Israeli war, Israel will be forced to accept a UN mandated settlement and occupation -- in the name of "peace", of course.

This is just the old line from the reactionary nationalists that the UN is out to git 'em and take over everyone's home country. The anti-un people in the US use the same language.

Also, lets look at whats the most important part of the rense site:

Neither Jeff Rense nor sightings.com necessarily adhere to, or endorse, any or all of the links, stories, articles, editorials, or products offered by sponsors found on this site, or broadcast on the Jeff Rense radio program.

See, rense is just a site where people post stuff. ITs like ATS in a sense, except there's no critical discussion. Instead, it serves as a platform by which people can support their own little (and I do mean little) ideology.

This chamish guy is apparently an israeli nationalist. He sees this base as a thing that will be used to subvert israel. His entire basis for this base being super-bad-ass is that there is concrete and 'extensive roads', even tho roads are hard to make. Not much of an arguement no?

and that this base is most probably being built for Future U.S.A. attacks on IRAN-SYRIA

This is the complete opposite of what the author is claiming. He's saying that this base is going to be a fall back site for the yehudis, when, after giving up occupation of hte west bank and other strategic defense locations, the arabs invade en mass. And then the besieged yehudis will have to look to the United Nations to 'save' them by occupying them.

What they are doing is saying it is a storage facility and the US is building it for Israel. But let me tell you that makes absolutely no sense. I don’t know how many buildings are already constructed or what they are for but we can make some good guesses

Thats hardly convincing.

And then another disclaimer that warrants attention

Please keep in mind this is not a news agency, but a Ministry and we are in great need to purchasing the larger vessel, and to keep the ministry here in Israel healthy.

That really says it all. These guys aren't analysts nor journalists, they're religious fundamentalists who (as the site says) live in fear of an imaginary evil world government thats going to destroy israel. Its bogus. Its just a large collection of buildings. YOu can't extrapolate from that that its part of an NWO plot to destroy the world. Its absurd.

godatum
What is the "Green Line".

The original borders of israel as set by the UN Mandate which created it. These borders were quickly expanded past after two wars with neighbhoring arab countries.

groingrinder
Whoever is writing the captions for these pictures is DELIBERATELY misleading people

See, i thought that that thing didn't necessarily have to be teh entrance to an underground bunker, but I am not versed in these things, but you are saying that its quite obviousy not one? Such that these guys aren't just fooling themselves, but are outright lying, or complete idiots?

Very easily a communications monitoring site.

external image
its a water tower and brick building witha door. Why think its an entrance to an hypothetical unground communications centre?

The whole complex is apparently built near the 'green line', built by contract by the US army core of engineers. That doesn't mean that its a US underground military base. They're saying its for dry storage. There's nothing there that refutes this. its a bunch of builidngs.

rense.com...
This base is massive. I counted ten enormous US Army issue prefab warehouses and more were going up.

Ok, so now he's suddenly saying 'yes, they are warehouses'.

We drove away. My friend at the wheel was even more depressed than me. "It's a concentration camp," he said

See, entirely ludicrous. The 'freind' is the guy with the ministry site, they both went out to it together. They're part of the radicla group that doesn't want to end the occupation of the west bank, and problaby want to see a Greater Zion spreading from the mediteranean to the Tigris/Euphratis east west and egypt to turkey north-south.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You will notice what looks like a water tower in the background, well I don’t think so, to begin with there is plenty of water supply as the city of Petah Tikvah is within sight of this base so they have plenty of water, and there is no water lines leading to or from this large tank. With the high voltage-wiring going into this unit it is obviously a high power communications and radar system.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Doesn't anybody here read the news?

It seems pretty obvious this is a temporary housing area for the Gaza Strip evacuation that's scheduled for September 1, 2005.

edit/removed pic.

After that date, anyone who hasn't voluntarily moved out will be moved by the military and they need someplace to put them, don't you think?

[edit on 7/20/2005 by mythatsabigprobe]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join