It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive U.S. Base being built in Israel !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
From Souljah :

"Controlling all surrounding Arab-Muslim Countries"
"Controlling Isreal Itself"
"Controlling the Entire Middle East"

So how about another big base in pakistan to control pakistan and india?

and another big one smack in middle of Japan to control china and japan?

Hooraay for the US taxpayers!

and ofcourse, all this while, 35.9 million people live below the poverty line in America which includes 12.9 million children.(www.census.gov...)

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sorry Djarums...
I realize it leaned away from the topic, but felt that Skipptjc was challenging the board for info, I didn't have the specific text book examples he was needing, but my reference served the same purpose...
and that was to support the notion that Isreal government is not neccessarily our friend, and perhpas from that reason alone, This is not a US base...
and if it is, then should we have one there...

so now that I have clarified how that all fits, do we need to raise the issue again?
back to business.
car gone...
GAME ON...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
No prob Laz.

I'm sure you understand what the problem was based on recent trends appearing on ATS lately.

All's well.

The problem that a lot of members (including myself) forget sometimes is that a thread can be easily hijacked. By inserting side topics into a thread you end up with people replying to and debating the side topics and ignoring the initial point of the thread itself. That's my only concern. Throwing in the Liberty will bring about replies to the Liberty incident and there goes the talk about the base.

Thanks a lot for understanding where I was coming though, much appreciated.

Like he said, game on.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here's more proof from the author that the "OFFICIAL" story of why that bvase is being built can't be true, and that this base is most probably being built for Future U.S.A. attacks on IRAN-SYRIA rense.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Tiger... nothing personal my friend...

Can you please find another source that corroborates this besides Jeff's house o' gags?

Surely a MASSIVE project like this has gained attention by at least ONE reputable media outlet?

I'm not dismissing your point in the slightest bit, and I agree that such a structure would certainly invite scrutiny but you have to understand when a site has spent years finding new and innovative ways to stay clear of credibility people's hunger for information is no longer satisfied by them.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
``

i still can't figure out who created the 'American Base in Israel' article

~~Mr Golden or Mr Camish~~
it seems mr. camish dated the article in Rense' (a clearing house type site)
it seems mr. golden went thru his own server at:
www.thegoldenreport.com...
(originating in Jerusalem, Israel 91102)

+ DU, democraticunderground
+ RI, rigoriousintuition
are among many other places this 'Base' (or facility) might be found,
but it all contains the same material that we have read in Rense or The Golden Report
and then here at the links posted on ATS.

~ i think its only the analysis, and emphasis or focal points which differ~
(not the basic info)
i'm afraid i could not analyse...i could only speculate...
isn't this location pretty much adjacent to the infamous 'Meddiggo'
just where the neo-cons and administration 'believers' are directing
their planned 'armageddon policy'?
-

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It doesn't really look like a military base to me, if it is then surely someone could get confirmation from the government. It obviously isn't very secret because the guy taking the photos was able to stroll around freely. It looks like a storage facility or something, only time will tell what it is.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
America has a few million dollars worth of military materiel prepositioned in Israel. They have had this there for some time, but added to the stockpile in the lead up to the Iraq war.

There's some more info on the American military presence in Israel here.

The fact that they're building a set of warehouses is not a big surprise at all, however, if the base is intended for use by soldiers for anything but logisitical or support purposes, this mark a different stage in US/Israeli military cooperation, as to date the Americans have kept actual troop presence in Israel to a minimum, and Israel has not been eager to have US troops on its soil.

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Enter Anti-christ: stage right!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It no wonder a base is being built in Israel. Its a good strategic place to have troops that are serving in the Middle East. After all the Iraq problem is going to last for decades and if they built the base in Iraq it would get blown up every other day buy every terrorist under the sun.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Here's a nother link, but if you cant "CLICK" into it then just punch it in thetruthseeker.co.uk...://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/anmviewer.asp?a=928&print=yes

[edit on 12-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
For what we pay to Israel, the whole country out to be one big landing strip, .

there isn't anything in Israel worth the fuel it takes to fly there.

(Mod Edit-Removed content that could offend,)

[edit on 13-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You can't build a "massive" base in Israel, the place isn't big enough. It's smaller than Victoria for god's sake, you can practically pi$$ across it during a drunken Saturday night out. Why do you think they've been building their settlements so diligently, they just don't have the room. (and they like p'ing off the Palestinians no end).

edit: sp

[edit on 13-7-2005 by HowlrunnerIV]

edit: sp (again!)

[edit on 13-7-2005 by HowlrunnerIV]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forschung

does it even need to be replied to? well, yeah...
let us not forget that a few religions refer to that land as the Holy land, and they tend to take comments like that personally...
sooooooo.....
to prevent this thread from becoming a "Flame Forschung" thread...
lets just say
"your wrong"

thanks for playing... now take your ball and go play with yourself....

IMO that we probably do have a small presence (never call it a base...no no no) that could be expanded very quickly should something happen...

but I doubt that we will ever establish a formal base simply because then it becomes a two birds with one bomb solution for many countries that don't have the blood lust yet... Not to mention the strategic nightmare of being in the middle of an active war zone with a big red target painted on it...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forschung

Yea, well "Mod" I intended it to offend Israelis and others of their ilk. If you are so interested in defending Israelis, why not enlist your children to fight in Iraq? Otherwise, let other with some backbone call a spade a spade.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Forschung]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Let's try this once more... ready?

You are not entitled to post ANYTHING that has the specific intent to offend other members. I do not care where you are from, or where the people you are looking to offend are from. Your intent is exclusively to disrupt the other members here. It is not allowed, and you will not do it.

You agreed to this when you signed up for ATS.

If you are unable to (or refuse to) follow the terms of the agreement that you yourself saw and approved by joining ATS please let a member of the site's administration know.

[edit on 7-13-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Does anyone think this base might be part of a deal connected with the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza and abandonment of some of their settlements?

Having a big US base on their territory would give Israel significant protection and might have swung the balance in favour of withdrawal and peace.

As for the scale of the thing, if the point is deter attacks against Israel, a small base really wouldn't do it. You'd need something much bigger in terms of force projection and capability to make the Arab/Persian nations think twice about hitting the Jewish state.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hashbaby
From Souljah :

"Controlling all surrounding Arab-Muslim Countries"
"Controlling Isreal Itself"
"Controlling the Entire Middle East"

So how about another big base in pakistan to control pakistan and india?

and another big one smack in middle of Japan to control china and japan?

Hooraay for the US taxpayers!

and ofcourse, all this while, 35.9 million people live below the poverty line in America which includes 12.9 million children.(www.census.gov...)

Well who do you think is going to man those bases to settle those countries most of the American people never heard about???

Exactly has you stated... Try listening to that song by System of the Down.. BYOB..

You might start seeing something..

Also another good way of population control.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chris McGee
Does anyone think this base might be part of a deal connected with the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza and abandonment of some of their settlements?

Having a big US base on their territory would give Israel significant protection and might have swung the balance in favour of withdrawal and peace.

As for the scale of the thing, if the point is deter attacks against Israel, a small base really wouldn't do it. You'd need something much bigger in terms of force projection and capability to make the Arab/Persian nations think twice about hitting the Jewish state.

Or maybe its not a military base at all

the Facility, is just the start of the 'staging area' or the 'Lay-Down Yard'

for the(soon to be started) middle eastern central oil facility that Saudi, Iraqi, and other oil producers
will send thru Israel and the Hiaffa? main distribution point, to the EU & Africa,
with the Empire America providing the role as controller-security-policeman.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the(soon to be started) middle eastern central oil facility that Saudi, Iraqi, and other oil producers
will send thru Israel and the Hiaffa? main distribution point, to the EU & Africa,
with the Empire America providing the role as controller-security-policeman.

Could be, it'd make sense for most of the countries you mentioned, although the Saudi Royal family might find themselves in some hot water if their population thought they were aiding Israel. I couldn't really see Iran being to keen on the idea either

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join