It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm ready to get some awsome UFO pics!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Check this 650-2600 telephoto lens out, Just got one, hope that I can take some good clear pics of UFOs. I suggest that people get one like it or higher. Would be nice to see some good non blurry UFO pics, would be the solution to UFO, changing it's name to IFO. And we would all be happy.

My hopes are high, I will visit Puerto Rico this august, and if I see the UFOs that buzzed around when I was a kid, they will have no chance of using blurriness as a disguise, and I will have the pictures of a lifetime.

Check lens out, here

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yes, that looks very cool, and I hope you do find some ufo's! What other equpiment do you have, and how much does it normally cost you? By the way, your pics in the PY thread were really funny.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
WOW that 300$ lens is freakin awesome dude!

i hope YOU see one! because with that sucker you could probably take a photo of a grain of salt 30yards away LOL

i dunno if u could or not but it looks like something of that caliber

good choice in camera tech bro!
get out there and shoot a ufo lol

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Happy hunting. But I would practice taking shots of airplanes before you go. Also have long time exposure film for at night.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Actually I am going to start my practice with balloons, yes, these cleverly deceptive objects confuse millions of people every year. I will throw helium filled balloons into the air and wait till they are at the highest point and will snap a few pics. I will post these pics here for comparison with other UFOs. I will also look for those tiny highflying planes, which look like a tiny silver spec in the blue sky. Nothing will escape my new lens, if it's up there you guys will know!! I hope that I can get some real alien UFOs, they would not have a chance! I promise everyone that as soon as I get some good, clear, pics of UFO I will post them here. (But I’ll have to copyright them first.)

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
while we are on the subject of photography, can anyone give any tips on night or low light photography.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Cabanman,

Congratulations on your lens purchase.Just make sure you have LOTS of light when you take the pictures(at that lenght the lens will eat almost all the light available)....ihh,and make sure you stabilize your camera somehow,otherwise we won't see anything

Dulcimer,i can help you a bit if you want,photography is my hobby.But i don't think here is the place.If you want U2U me and i'll tell you what i know.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Bursuc]

top topics

join