It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watching auras...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm new here so I don't know if this topic belongs in here but I didn't find any better place to put it in. I'm sorry if a thread like this exists already.

I'd like to ask something about aura...can anyone here see it? I've read many articles about auras and colors. I can see colorful aura around objects and the colors fit exactly as described in the articles (if the object is blue - you see yellow aura, if it's green - you see orange, etc.) but with human aura it's a little more complicated for me. When I'm in my class I can see auras of my classmates and lately I don't even have to focus on it, it comes spontaneously. But the problem I'm having is that I can't see all the colors. If I see people's auras I see them mostly only one-colored (I see them as light-blue, light-green, yellow or just white glow and not more than 20-30 cm thick). Can anyone help me with how to see the complete aura?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm not going to claim that I can see auras. I have seen a glow around people and animals before. Could of been light or the way i was looking at someone. But everytime there was a color associated with the glow. I used to see a purplish glow anytime i saw a red light in darkness. It almost looked to me like energy flowing around the red light. Like i said i could of been tired.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hi Falka,

I can help you with this, as I wrote an article in the mid-1990s for a local metaphysical magazine on how to see auras and their significance.

First off, try this little exercise...

Close your eyes and place your hands over them to keep out the light. Don't squeeze your eyes with your hands.

With your mind's eye, gently gaze in the area of your forehead and determine if you can see or sense a color there. Give yourself a few moments.

Then tell us what color you saw or sensed, or the combination thereof.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I went to a Learning Annex class on this once.

Try this. Find a person (or other living thing) that is relatively stationary and in front of a light background. Open your eyes wide and look at them, but past them. After a couple tries, you'll notice the aura all around them. It may not be large or in color, but you can see it. After you can see an aura, try doing the same experiment with a chair or other 'dead' object. See the difference?

If nothing else, you'll never be fooled by an artificial plant again!

[edit on 7/11/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Is it possible to conciously alter the color of your own aura?

Does anyone have information on what the color of auras mean?

[edit on 11-7-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yes you can conciously alter it or at least I can, but onlt teporarily

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I don't know about altering it but I know that the one guy i met at the A.R.E can see them. He said i had a yellow/gold one. Then he asked me if i was a leo. True its a one in 12 chance but still. I still need to back to the ARE and see if that guy still works there. I think this guy seems to be ther real deal because unlike the so called psychics he never charged or tried to sell this ability. In fact i think he was grossly digusted with psychics of that type.

auras

-Aza

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hello all, thank you for your replies.

Paul_Richard: I tried the exercise more times and at different parts of day - in the evening with lights on I could sense mostly blue, purple/pink and green but I couldn't see it clearly. Today when I woke up I tried it again and could clearly see light blue and when I tried it again later I could only sense the colors, not clearly see them again. So I don't know, could my result be affected with the light even though i placed my hands over
my eyes?

centurion1211: I tried it but am not sure about the difference. What was the difference I was supposed to see?

CloudlessKnight: I heard it is possible to alter the colors (for a while), and from what I read so far it would be logical because your aura depends on chakras, each chakra emanates different color and your aura colors depend on which chakras you are 'using' most atm. (those colors are the strongest) so I think it could be possible to change it with your thoughts a little (but just for a while).
And some linkies for you about what the colors mean:
groups.msn.com...
www.auracolors.com...

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Falka]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Pardon me for sounding ignorant but what is A.R.E?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here is a link for them. It is a research facility based in Virginia Beach that Edgar Cayce started.
They deal with all sorts of things. I've only been there once, just to check it out and the chinese garden was pretty neat.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falka

centurion1211: I tried it but am not sure about the difference. What was the difference I was supposed to see?

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Falka]

The difference is that something that is not alive will not have an aura.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
centurion, every object and everything has aura, it's just sort of energy that every object emanates

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi All,

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Is it possible to consciously alter the color of your own aura?

Absolutely. Aura colors can reflect emotional states. For example, your colors would change if you were sad, angry, happy, etc.

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Does anyone have information on what the color of auras mean?

Generally speaking, the muddier shades of color indicate more earthy, less principled, lusty, materialistic, egotistical types. The lighter shades of color indicate the more altruistic, purer, compassionate, courageous and humble types.

Here are a few of the universal auric colors and their meanings...

Pink is the color of unselfish love.

Light green is the color of soul growth and development. When a soul is on a path of service to others and/or has been on one in the past and is slowly getting back into it, there are varying degrees of light green in the auric field. It means that that person is in a state of growth.

For example, suppose someone had a life of service to God in the life just prior to this one and they continued on a selfless path when in the Spirit. In this life, they will be on an accelerated growth pattern which translates into a lot of light green on the outer edges of their auric field.

Note the negative aspect and darker shades of the color green in our culture, illustrated by the phrase, "Green with Envy."

Light blue/cyan/sky blue is the color of emotional stability.

There are various spectrums of auric color interpretation. One kind is in regard to paradiagnostics or the ability to discern the health of internal organs, disease, etc., of someone. Another is in regard to the emotional state of the person. The last kind is in regard to the overall spiritual level of development.

Everything has an auric field of some kind, even inanimate objects.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hi Falka,

Hello all, thank you for your replies.

You're welcome on this end.

Paul_Richard: I tried the exercise more times and at different parts of day - in the evening with lights on I could sense mostly blue, purple/pink and green but I couldn't see it clearly. Today when I woke up I tried it again and could clearly see light blue and when I tried it again later I could only sense the colors, not clearly see them again. So I don't know, could my result be affected with the light even though i placed my hands over
my eyes?

If your eyes are closed and covered up completely, then no, the outside light will not effect what you get. You are not tuning into the physical spectrum of light anyway. The idea is to just get it out of the way so that you are not distracted by it and get confused. You did very well.

The purple could mean a precognitive Gift. You now know what the green and pink mean. The light blue is your Dominant Aura Color. I'll send you a U2U link.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
everything has a aura..
even the chair your sitting in the walls that surround you everything is energy..
I see my energy better when the lights are off..
or if I'm watching TV in a zoned out sort of fashion...
and you can force other colors into your energy
but it's hard to actually hold the colors..
and you have to disperse other colors its weird...
but try and work with what you have first ground and center
know your energy limits(how far it exstends from your body)
feel life energy
cannel energy
and most important of all just play with it
it can be the best "toy" ever
and if you keep your energy moving through every part of your body it can make you healthier
have fun!
ALICIA THE EQUINEARTIST

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
www.globalpsychics.com...

good site for what the colours mean etc

I tried the 'look at your forhead (pineal gland?) thing suggested earlier in this thread, and i think i saw a whiteish / silver colour?

ill experiment more later

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Davood]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thank you for the link Paul_Richard . It was quite interesting to read
only I'm not sure about how it could help me to see other people's auras completely and with every color.
Could you recommend me some other exercise on how to see them, please? Or is a 30cm one-colored layer (glow) all I can ever see?
To the colors...also I many times read that people with dominant blue in their auras tend to be empaths many times.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thank you for the link Paul_Richard . It was quite interesting to read
only I'm not sure about how it could help me to see other people's auras completely and with every color.
Could you recommend me some other exercise on how to see them, please? Or is a 30cm one-colored layer (glow) all I can ever see?
To the colors...also I many times read that people with dominant blue in their auras tend to be empaths many times.

Hi Falka,

You're welcome.

I'm not sure about the empath-blue connection. The shade of blue should also be considered.

Sure, I can help you with learning to see other's auras now that you have already successfully done the introductory exercise explained earlier.

There are two ways to discern auras: by seeing them as you would see a physical color, and by sensing them.

Auric discernment is a Gift of the Spirit. This is important to realize. If you want to be really good at it, you must sincerely pray daily for the Gift of Auric Discernment. Then, with time and practice, the appropriate discarnate forces will start to work through you and your ability to do this will increase.

As with any channeling exercise, always breathe in white light to replenish your energy, as is done with Qigong. When I first starting working on seeing auras (back in the late 1970s), I got headaches. This is because one is using "muscles" that one does not normally use -- so anticipate this. When it happens, draw in the white light and let your body and Third Eye rest.

After sincere prayer, the first method is to look at a person and then close your eyes to see or sense the colors around that person.

After sincere prayer, the second method is to look around a few inches to the side of a person and see or sense the colors through the corner of your eye.

Knowing and working with the idea that auric discernment is a Gift of the Spirit that is improved upon not only through practice but through sincere prayer, expands one's abilities. Why? Because it enables you to eventually get to the point whereby you don't even need to have the person in front of you in order to do a reading. You will be able to get someone's colors even if they are hundreds or even thousands of miles away! This is an incredible advantage and puts one on the path of becoming skilled in Remote Viewing (a related Gift).

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hello again.

I don't know but I've read many times in different aura-color articles about empath-blue connections, it's also mentioned in one of the links I had posted in this thread before, and to me it sounds to be true so far
. But yup, I'm not an expert so I'm not 100% sure about that.

Thanks again for your advice, I hope that will work even though I'm not quite a prayer-type person.

Can you too see/sense someone's colors even if they are hundreds/thousands of miles away? Sounds interesting, my brother has a friend who can do that. But how can one be sure if the colors they sense are really true for that certain person?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hi Falka,

You're welcome. Glad to be of help.

Hello again.

I don't know but I've read many times in different aura-color articles about empath-blue connections, it's also mentioned in one of the links I had posted in this thread before, and to me it sounds to be true so far
. But yup, I'm not an expert so I'm not 100% sure about that.

Thanks again for your advice, I hope that will work even though I'm not quite a prayer-type person.

Can you too see/sense someone's colors even if they are hundreds/thousands of miles away? Sounds interesting, my brother has a friend who can do that. But how can one be sure if the colors they sense are really true for that certain person?

An empath is someone who has a Gift to channel the feelings of others. The particular Dominant Aura Color is largely but not completely irrelevant.

How can one be certain about the colors one senses about someone thousands of miles away?

How can one be certain about the colors one senses about someone in person?

With practice and experience, a high degree of certainly is achieved. But it is also prudent to seek out -- patiently -- a number of confirmations that may come hours or even days later. The reason: mediums, seers, mystics and channelers are likened to human telephones connected to Spirit. Those in the discarnate dimensions are constantly at war with one another.

"The first casualty of every war is the truth."

Power struggles occur constantly.

Additionally, the same sort of people on This Side who consider the pursuit of spiritual development and higher awareness to be nonsense -- and like to make fun of it -- are the same sort of deadbeats (pun intended) who, when on the Other Side, oppose a clear and accurate channel of information to sincere mystics, mediums, etc.

In light of the turbulent nature of Spirit, sometimes, through no fault of the receiver of awareness, one gets "a bad call." Remember this as you improve your ability though practice and sincere prayer.

Read my comments in the following thread. They will help you understand.

The Ouija Board, Sigmund Freud, & Channeling Spirit

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join