It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watching auras...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
After reading your comment like 3 times I guess I'm starting to understand, well I hope.
Your comment in Ouija Board thread was quite helpful to understand it.
But still I can't imagine myself having this 'ability' or getting to that degree,
seems like it's more for those gifted ones.

Can you too see/sense someone's colors even if they are hundreds/thousands of miles away? I'm asking because if yes I'd only like to know if the result I got from the first exercise you advised me was correct or not. Thanks much for your help so far, I appreciate it much.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falka
Hello again.

I don't know but I've read many times in different aura-color articles about empath-blue connections, it's also mentioned in one of the links I had posted in this thread before, and to me it sounds to be true so far
. But yup, I'm not an expert so I'm not 100% sure about that.

Thanks again for your advice, I hope that will work even though I'm not quite a prayer-type person.

Can you too see/sense someone's colors even if they are hundreds/thousands of miles away? Sounds interesting, my brother has a friend who can do that. But how can one be sure if the colors they sense are really true for that certain person?

Falka and others,

You should always be wary of those who would ask you to give your power and energy away etc.

Falka you say you can see auras but want to improve, then continue to practice the various techniques for honing this skill etc (you sound like you can do it well anyway), you dont need to do 'prayers' etc for something you already have.

Falka, did you pray to develop this skill in the first place anyway?.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

After reading your comment like 3 times I guess I'm starting to understand, well I hope.
Your comment in Ouija Board thread was quite helpful to understand it.
But still I can't imagine myself having this 'ability' or getting to that degree,
seems like it's more for those gifted ones.

Can you too see/sense someone's colors even if they are hundreds/thousands of miles away? I'm asking because if yes I'd only like to know if the result I got from the first exercise you advised me was correct or not. Thanks much for your help so far, I appreciate it much.

Falka,

You get a Gift through practice, sincere prayer, and positive intentions in serving others.

Getting a Gift of Auric Discernment is much easier than getting a Gift of Telekinesis, as it doesn't take as much energy from the Other Side in order to do it. But the integrity of that energy must be purer than the subangelic or even angelic community. To align yourself with the purity of the Saints who would be providing you with that information, it is highly recommended that you start using Heart Chakra Radiance (with contemplative music in the background if you like) for at least ten minutes a day. As you become more pure and increase your ability to love genuinely and deeply, it makes it easier for the discarnate Saints to work through you in providing a Gift of Discernment. Saints of the sky blue and white spectrum of discarnate energies are much better at this than angels of the violet and yellow spectrum of discarnate energies.

Can I personally sense the colors of someone thousands of miles away? No. No one in the flesh can do that, despite the claims of certain Remote Viewers and Clairvoyants. What you can do is sincerely call upon Guides in the Higher Realms to provide some Intel on that issue, and then relay that awareness to you. All psychic abilities are Gifts of the Spirit, which is why they are not traditionally referred to as Gifts of the Brain. All Gifts stem from people on the Other Side, even if the person claims that their talent stems from their brain.

That is how it works. You don't say, "I can sense the colors of someone thousands of miles away." You say, "My guides can sense the colors of someone thousands of miles away and can inform me of that awareness."

If you recall, I stated that your DAC was sky blue, which was a partial confirmation of what you got directly in the first exercise. I'd also like to confirm the light green and pink that you received. You are in a state of growth.

Start out small. Don't attempt to read the colors of someone thousands of miles away. Read the colors of someone in front of you.

Practice. Practice. Practice.

Then gradually, as you become more comfortable and experienced in channeling a particular Gift, you can expand your awareness to encompass those who are not in your immediate physical vicinity. Give yourself a break and be patient. Its like building a house. It takes time.

I have a bunch of posts in the Ouija Board thread. Be sure to review all of them.

Feel free to e-mail me.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
ThePunisher: I am wary or at least I'm trying to be.

And no, I've never prayed to develop this skill. Once, it wasn't that long ago, someone told me how I can try to see aura so I tried it and after some tries I could see it so I 'practised' it simply out of my curiosity, if I really can see it and it seems to develop itself or just with my tries to see it.

Paul_Richard: Thank you again.
I read all of those oija posts.
Seems like you know what you're talking about. But still I don't quite know how one can communicate with their guides or those on the Other Side. Through a prayer? As I said earlier I'm not quite a prayer-type person.
But maybe through telepathy? If they can catch your thoughts I think
they could answer somehow. Sounds logical, hmm, but how can you know that you are 'communicating' with someone? I mean are you aware of it or is it just a thought/feeling that you get and you can only guess? I only don't know much about it. But yeah I'm not at that level yet and who knows if I ever will be.

I tried a little experiment today though. There was no-one I could 'use' for
practice so I tried to read my own colors. (It's connected also with one other thread I posted in this forum.) So I went to a white wall to see the colors better and stretched out my hand. First I could see nothing but after a while there appeared this thin light blue layer around my hand and a little later i could suddenly see light colors, like energy around, it was of some of those colors I sensed in the first exercise, I could see 3 colors actually - light blue, light pink and light purple (maybe as the blue and the pink mixed together).
I think that's a little success because finally I could see more colors and all around, not only as a thin layer. I hadn't prayed before though, only I'm trying to do that heart chakra radiance for 2 days maybe. And I also had a little headache after that.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi Falka,

Paul_Richard: Thank you again.
I read all of those Ouija posts.
Seems like you know what you're talking about. But still I don't quite know how one can communicate with their guides or those on the Other Side. Through a prayer?

Remember the adage...

"Prayer is talking to God and meditation is listening to God."

Here's a simple way of starting out with communication, although you are already well on your way:

Sincerely pray for insight about an important subject to you. Do this just before bedtime. Then take note of your dreams. Oftentimes you will receive your answer in your sleep. Then, take note of how the energy felt in the dream, the presence of the people, etc., and use those feelings when you send out a communique in meditation.

As I said earlier I'm not quite a prayer-type person.
But maybe through telepathy?

Prayer IS telepathy. Telepathy is the language of Spirit. That is how everyone can understand everyone else despite the fact that many spoke different languages when in the flesh. When you are channeling or in communication with anyone on the Other Side, you are using telepathy.

I am not suggesting that you get out some rosary beads or pick up a prayer book from a local church or temple.

Pray the old fashioned way. Close your eyes and sincerely and reverently ask for spiritual guidance. Then thank Spirit in advance and think about other things. Be patient. The answer may come back to you in a dream, in meditation, etc. Sometimes when you least expect it.

Dr. Melvin Morse, a pediatrician who is well-known for his Near Death Experience research with children, knew a beautiful woman who once suggested to him that he learn to pray. He thought that he would give it a shot.

Dr. Morse asked in prayer for an understanding of the relationship of souls to God. The answer that he received came as a flash of insight: the word "fractal." A "fractal" is a part of a greater whole that contains the blueprint or program of that greater whole. It is likened to a holographic image. If you break off a piece of that image, it still contains the greater picture. Souls are "fractals of light" of The Original Creator. Now here was a guy who wasn't into prayer at all and he received nothing short of a profound revelation!

If they can catch your thoughts I think they could answer somehow. Sounds logical, hmm, but how can you know that you are 'communicating' with someone?

By the thoughts and feelings you receive.

There is an manual on mediumship (AKA talking with Spirit) that came out in the 1980s. Although it is angel based and we don't agree with all aspects of their understanding and theology, the "how to" aspects of the book are excellent. It is called: Opening To Channel. This will help you.

I mean are you aware of it or is it just a thought/feeling that you get and you can only guess?

Remember what I stated in the other thread. Every thought and feeling that is not willfully created, is given from Spirit. When you think it is your imagination, it is not. Imagination only comes into play when you are willfully imagining. (Another Freudian misconception.)

Others say that Spirit communicates through our imagination. Perhaps that is an easier way to look at it without stepping on Freud's toes.

I only don't know much about it. But yeah I'm not at that level yet and who knows if I ever will be.

In my late teens I got into the Tarot and learning how to see auras. That is how I started out. I went on to eventually do direct channeling. It is a developmental process but if you use Heart Chakra Radiance on a regular basis, you will accelerate your growth and open up your perceptivity quickly and naturally.

I tried a little experiment today though. There was no-one I could 'use' for
practice so I tried to read my own colors. (It's connected also with one other thread I posted in this forum.) So I went to a white wall to see the colors better and stretched out my hand. First I could see nothing but after a while there appeared this thin light blue layer around my hand and a little later i could suddenly see light colors, like energy around, it was of some of those colors I sensed in the first exercise, I could see 3 colors actually - light blue, light pink and light purple (maybe as the blue and the pink mixed together).
I think that's a little success because finally I could see more colors and all around, not only as a thin layer. I hadn't prayed before though, only I'm trying to do that heart chakra radiance for 2 days maybe. And I also had a little headache after that.

Ah yes, the headache. Remember I warned you about that? It will pass as you slowly get stronger in your perceptive ability. Don't forget to draw in White Light as you do HCR and channeling exercises (like seeing auras).

Note also that once again the main color you got was light blue. We talked about that earlier as being your Dominant Aura Color. This is yet another confirmation.

Read the book.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm new here so I don't know if this topic belongs in here but I didn't find any better place to put it in. I'm sorry if a thread like this exists already.

I'd like to ask something about aura...can anyone here see it? I've read many articles about auras and colors. I can see colorful aura around objects and the colors fit exactly as described in the articles (if the object is blue - you see yellow aura, if it's green - you see orange, etc.) but with human aura it's a little more complicated for me. When I'm in my class I can see auras of my classmates and lately I don't even have to focus on it, it comes spontaneously. But the problem I'm having is that I can't see all the colors. If I see people's auras I see them mostly only one-colored (I see them as light-blue, light-green, yellow or just white glow and not more than 20-30 cm thick). Can anyone help me with how to see the complete aura?

Some times you need to go back to the beginning (stop and catch your breath) to see where you are heading or the direction you have been moved onto, in the turn of 1 ats page you have taken up many things, and most of it not to do with seeing auras, you always need to keep checking back to see where you are now, it can depend what you want you also have to remember to check/think about what you are being given.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

ThePunisher: I am wary or at least I'm trying to be.

And no, I've never prayed to develop this skill. Once, it wasn't that long ago, someone told me how I can try to see aura so I tried it and after some tries I could see it so I 'practised' it simply out of my curiosity, if I really can see it and it seems to develop itself or just with my tries to see it.

You seem to be going along well, i would say keep working at what you where originally doing, just keep adding new techniques, knowledge and practice etc, i.e. use your smarts.

Could i ask who you have been told to pray to?, you know prayer is also part of religion, and then religion is part of getting realigned, realignment can happen in very subtle ways, without real choice being offered, you can end up some where without ever really choosing to go there or even knowing how you got there etc.

(notice religion and realigned etc are similar words)

And of course you should aim for more balanced development of all areas, not just one area of the body, though many new agers etc teach otherwise.

I would say to work on your 3rd eye is always worthwhile, its usually best to work top down, i.e. start at the top of your body and work down, when improving, but aim to stay as balanced as possible while improving various areas (i.e. 3rd eye, aura practice etc etc), especially keeping Your own accurate reality map, which is very important.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hello all,

Paul_Richard: Hmm, maybe it's worth a try, just to see if it works. It would be good if I got some answers in my dreams.
Yes, I remember that you warned me about the headache.
I tried to see aura around my hand again and again it was quite successful, at least it seems like that. And yes, light blue..I saw that thin layer of light blue before making this thread too.
Whenever I tried to see aura around my hand I saw just a thin light blue layer, or sometimes it was light green but mostly light blue.
I don't know if I'll be able to find the book here
but I can try.

ThePunisher: Yes, sure you can ask..to my guides. And yes, I know, don't worry, I'm wary and if I sense anything wrong I simply won't do it. I'm not
going to join any group or become a part of a religion, I'm only trying to see auras completely and I have my own way. But it's always nice if someone experienced in this can or tries to help you.. and you don't have to believe or try everything, you can pick what you think can help you. And that's what I'm doing. And I can't know if something works or not if I don't try it so the only way is to try it and see if it works.

Thanks for advice though.
Can you too see auras? Cos I'm open to anyone who can help me.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I see no Auras. Actually its the first time im reading about people seeing auras. Ive seen documentarys about auras on animals that have lost a member of their body, but the aura shows the contornation of the entire body. this i heard.

So, does it need practice? Its some kind of "gift". Or just optical illusion?

Edit: no need to answer. ive readed the rest of the thread.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by NinterX]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i cant see auras like normal people but i see the people i look at change into different deformed people that are bluish redish etc.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Regarding the aura of coloured objects (eg. stare at red book, see green aura), this is an explainable scientific phenomena. You can read about 'afterimages' here: faculty.washington.edu...

The first book I ever read about OoBE's used these afterimages in the form of tattva cards, each of which has a hindu (IIRC) elemental symbol upon it. You stare at the symbol until the afterimage is there, then you close your eyes and see the same symbol in the opposite colour and use that symbol as a 'door' to astrally project through. I don't have the book any more but I'm pretty sure it was by J.H.Brennan.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
kungfoo.........i know about that.....but i supose that's not aura

Or maybe it is.........and people here are making a big deal about it.

If i look at an object, and then i close my eyes and put both hands in front of them, i'll be able to see the contornation for a few seconds.

But that's after image.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join