It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning About Oujie Boards Is It True

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Even smart people get depressed. Hmmm... Should be evidence of SOMETHING!

Yup.

Evidence of a chemical imbalance.

Not evidence of possession by demons, elves, piskies, tapeworms, roaches, serial killers, Greys or anything else, really.

Though I'd bet those pesky tapeworms would be pretty depressing in their own right...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Years back I did Seances.......and everyday that I had spare time I would contact 'spirits' or what I thought I was contacting......Since on many occasions I did this on my own ,Why would I want to talk to myself?
And why ask myself questions and get replies?
Ok, lets say I wanted something really badly and I answered this myself not knowing of-course that it was me.
How then did I hear voices calling out to me.......impersonating my friends ?

I did seances at school and asked someone (taking part in the seance)to ask a question in his head about anything he wished and I remember him getting quite freaked out and going away.....later on the teacher came to me and told me not to mess with things I did not know of.

I continued with seances for awhile.........I liked being scared
Only many years later did I come to know that it was DEMONS that were pretending to be spirits of dead people.

IX
helen

[edit on 7/13/2005 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
[kind of a rant I guess]

Many scientists believe that merely watching an experiment take place or observing something in general can affect the outcome.

So, I think that if you take someone who is using a board to dispell its validity as opposed to a curious spiritual person, then there will be different results. Makes sense right? Seek and you'll find right? Works both ways.

There is more going on than some want to believe. I'm all for debunking and science and whatever. But some go to great pains to voice their opinions that there is nothing to religion or afterlife or souls in general.
Often they get angry and resort to calling people stupid, or sheep, or silly, etc.

Why is it so hard for some to acknowledge the possibility that they haven't had a certain experience, or opportunity to observe or feel something new?

If someone tells me that there is nothing to demons, and spirits, and religion, I'll say "that's a possibility". It's NOT my belief though which I keep the intricacies of to myself. It's a private thing.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
We talked alllllot about this...there is some interesting information in these threads:

Above Top Secret 4.0 » Paranormal Studies » The Oujia Board:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oiuja board research:

Ouija Board who is listening:

I cant get a Ouija board to work:

And many more if you use search: In THREADS ONLY/since the beginning/ WORDS: Oiuja, board, demons

[edit on 13-7-2005 by xxKrisxx]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

I did séances at school and asked someone (taking part in the séance) to ask a question in his head about anything he wished and I remember him getting quite freaked out and going away.....later on the teacher came to me and told me not to mess with things I did not know of.

Progress is not measured by the fools who tell people not to mess with things they no little about, but by the people who have had the courage to ignore the fools and pursue it anyway.

This reminds me of a stupid catch-phrase that was often circulated about in the 1970s, 1980s, etc.

Those who know the truth don't speak of it!

It takes courage to explore the unknown and a selfless spirit to share that higher awareness. Without selflessness, there is no spiritual progress. So that saying is spiritually counterproductive.

Originally posted by helen670

I continued with séances for awhile.........I liked being scared
Only many years later did I come to know that it was DEMONS that were pretending to be spirits of dead people.

It is true that there is a lot of deception from the Mid and Lower Realms of Spirit towards those in the flesh. But in my many years as a spiritual medium, I have also found genuine souls on the Other Side who are not deceptive or manipulative or have a twisted agenda that they espouse -- like promoting a false god.

A guidepost for learning the discernment of spirits is cultivating spiritual purity; the best method of which is through daily Heart Chakra Radiance. When you are so pure in your own energy that you can sense the angels (who are slightly lusty), and the subangels/common spirits (who tend to be very lusty), in your midst, then you know EXACTLY who you are dealing with. The most truthful souls in the Spirit are the discarnate Saints who are often overshadowed by the energy of Group Entities of angels and subangels.

A second guidepost:

The more powerful channelings are usually dead wrong. The purified, humble, "whispers of awareness," again from discarnate Saints, are much more accurate.

So, as a general rule, if you were to receive a powerful energy that told you about something, most likely, it came from a Group Entity and that message was a deception.

Along these lines...

The loudest voices in the discarnate dimensions are usually of the yellow-orange spectrum and are Group Entities. As a rule of thumb: the loudest are not the most truthful.

A third guidepost:

If a message is accompanied by hostility, then it is probably subangelic in nature or an angel collective that is in the process of retrogression into a subangelic status. The message is a deception.

A fourth guidepost:

Angels, who usually work in collectives for greater power, have a Dominant Aura Color of yellow. Some are violet. If you see or sense yellow or violet energies, you can safely make the assumption that a deception is being orchestrated. You can even more safely make that assumption for the subangelic colors of orange, red and brown. Most souls have a Dominant Aura Color of orange, which is a level just below basic spirituality. They cross over and join subangelic Group Entities of the orange spectrum -- or worse.

Purity and the Dominant Aura Color discernment of the discarnates with which one is communicating, leads one to those who are truthful and seek to become a "Light onto Oneself." Daily sincere prayer for spiritual guidance, along with time for meditation to receive that requested guidance, also helps. But again, if the energy perceived or seen is not saintly (sky blue or white), but something like yellow or orange, then reject it and wait for the right forces to come through.

These are the ways that one overcomes the problem of widespread discarnate deception that is furthered by many Group Entities in the Mid and Lower Realms of Spirit.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

WOW! That was a mouthful.

I'm gonna turn off the lights and burn some incense and read it again.

Just kidding,

I am going to read it again though. Peace.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts

WOW! That was a mouthful.

I'm gonna turn off the lights and burn some incense and read it again.

Just kidding,

I am going to read it again though. Peace.

In following the precepts of The Golden Rule, I like to tell it exactly how it is and not sugarcoat it or put a spin on it for political purposes. That is how I would want to be given something, and have at times.

Happy contemplation.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Just having a laugh at all those people who are communicating with lost souls. No proof , no proof at all just people with vivid imaginations.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Deception comes in many many forms, and can be very subtle, and of course most deception will want to tell you it is the real truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
Just having a laugh at all those people who are communicating with lost souls. No proof , no proof at all just people with vivid imaginations.

Can you prove that they aren't?

There's life on other planets though right? Just not PROVEN yet.

Keep laughing.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52

Hey...we have no physical evidence whatsoever that you aren't a lost soul too.

Other than the fact that you behave like one.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
A few years ago I bought a Ouija Board, and didnt know if it really worked or not. Me and a couple of friends tried it at work one day. We did make a contact with someone,and ask them questions, and they did answer. Then about 4-5 days later at my apartment I was playing on my computer around 2 am. I noticed that I heard someone singing, I didnt have my tv or stereo on, and I did turn off my speekers on my computer. I still heard singing, so I stepped outside to see if my neighbor might been out in his garage, nothing at all was going on outside. I went back to my computer and started playing again, then heard the singing again. It sounded like an older lady singing, and noticed that it was coming from the storage room under my apartment. I know that there wasnt no one down there. This went on for 3 nights. I finally took the Ouija Board back to where I bought it and got my money back, the singing stopped. Know I do belive in the supernatural among other things. All I have to say is watch what you do "very carefully", you can unlock things you dont want.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Apparently when contacting a dead person on an Ouija board the chances are you are not contacting a human spirit at all but that of a demon.

They may not necessarily be a demon but its never anything good. As a teen I had used a Ouija board several times and the end result was always bad or at least very creepy. No matter what question you ask even if it is about something you have no idea of, the "thing" will always say the right thing. I practice Wicca and Tarot cards and Ouija's are just trouble. It is in your best interest to just leave them alone. Remember that there are somethings in this world that don't need us to believe in them to exist.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Apparently when contacting a dead person on an Ouija board the chances are you are not contacting a human spirit at all but that of a demon.

As has been proven time (and time, and time) again, what you're contacting is your own subconscious. Not demons. Not spirits. Not ghosts.

Apparently these demons will even tell you stuff which you thought only you and your lost buddy knew.

Because it's your subconscious mind. Ask it something that you DON'T know a thing about ...

...like... "Under the Hyperkahler metrics of cohomogeneity one, if O n is a non-zero nilpotent orbit and is non-compact, then WHY is it not homogeneous under the action of G?"

Yes, that's a real question. I can guarantee that demons/spirits/angels/deities, and even alien races with starfaring ability can answer that. It's Not Terribly Complex Mathematics (just a definition.)

Your Ouija board couldn't answer that UNLESS the person on the other side just happened to be a graduate student who was studying complex Algebras in a PhD level program.

If you're terribly suggestible and a "Trooooooooooooooo BEEEEleeever" then yes, you can get caught up in your own mental games. But it's harmless.

...unless you're the superstitious type.

Don't be superstitious, okay?

If this is so, then a good experiment would be to hypnotize someone and let them use the ouiji, see if they get the same results. A specific hypnosis that connects them with the subconscious or whatever.

I stand unknown with the ouiji situation because of a massive wind that removed pictures from the walls at an ex girlfriends house during ouiji experimentation...soo who knows. if thats what our subconscious is all about and capable of, right on, reminds me of that movie akira. makes perfect sense too.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Of course, a OUIJA board, or any other spirit summoning device, might "only" be responding to movements triggered by your subconscious, but that is not to say that the movements and messages are invalid.

After all, who is to say what controls our subconscious (or conscious, for that matter) thoughts? Our minds are, after all, quantum machines, subject to all kinds of influences. So if there was such a thing as a personality form or construct that was able to exist within an EM field or some unknown field with which we are currently unfamiliar, it's not ridiculous to suggest that those forms or constructs might interact in some way with our subconscious minds.

We're continuously living in a storm of electromagnetic energy, but until we look at a compass, or get a spark from a carpet, we generally don't notice it. A OUIJA board might be considered a compass or other tool that allows some of the things (creatures) around us to have an avenue of expression.

That's why touching it is important. We are the conduit, like the needle in a compass. You won't get good results without it.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

I always find it interesting when people begin to mock the board: Oh, it's just a GAME. Parker Brothers SURE can put out a GOOD GAME. That's the thing, it's not a game and I think it's a terrible idea to market it as such. It's not the "cardboard" and "plastic pointer" that are so ominous, but what these items can bring about and how they are used.

A spork might not seem too scary until someone tries to take your eye out with one.

Kind of the "guns don't kill people, people kill people" motto. Boards don't conjure negative entities (if such things exist.) People do. It's a tool, nothing more, but not something to be taken lightly, imho.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts
[kind of a rant I guess]

Many scientists believe that merely watching an experiment take place or observing something in general can affect the outcome.

So, I think that if you take someone who is using a board to dispell its validity as opposed to a curious spiritual person, then there will be different results. Makes sense right? Seek and you'll find right? Works both ways.

There is more going on than some want to believe. I'm all for debunking and science and whatever. But some go to great pains to voice their opinions that there is nothing to religion or afterlife or souls in general.
Often they get angry and resort to calling people stupid, or sheep, or silly, etc.

Why is it so hard for some to acknowledge the possibility that they haven't had a certain experience, or opportunity to observe or feel something new?

If someone tells me that there is nothing to demons, and spirits, and religion, I'll say "that's a possibility". It's NOT my belief though which I keep the intricacies of to myself. It's a private thing.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

Well, you have a head on your shoulders, my dear. Many people are too rigid and unresponsive to see past the end of their nose. Consider yourself blessed in a sense, but cursed because you can (as Shakespeare said,) "see a church by daylight."

Those who must have that rigidity are usually unhappy people who go out of their way to make sure you are unhappy as well, that YOU abide by their set of standards, their rules (probably learned from overbearing parent(s) or whatnot.) It gives them a rush to "figure it all out" and proclaim themselves king of the mountain. It's simple mentality, little more. Most people (though set in their beliefs,) will find the graciousness within themselves to say, "I can see where you're coming from" at the very least, or appreciate another point of view without trying to kick over everyone else's sandcastles in the process.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by JungianQueen]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
sorry, but i think that is a bunch of horse dudu..... i mean if that is what u believe thats kool but we messed with the board in college 2 years straight and nothing like that happened to us.....

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Actually, when you play with a Ouija board, you're opening a portal to let Satan, the devil itself, into your home. So, you may want to consider that before you meddle with the Spiritual Planes.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
About four years ago, a friend of mine told me that those Ouija boards are really dangerous. I've heard that those boards can open up a world that is full of darkness.

The bad part is, those boards are not the only object that can turn against someone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join