It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muldashev's theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Just finished reading third of Muldashev's books and as I noticed most of you haven't ever heard of him (I asked about this before, but no one replied), so I decided to post most important of his theory here. If someone wants to know who he is, then click here.
As much as I remember form first book, he discovered a way how to reconstruct a man (and also diagnose his disease) from the image of his eyes. At that time one of his friends was in India and he noticed strange eyes(1 2) on the Buddhist temples. So, when he returned, they began to reconstruct a man from these eyes and here is the result.
Sorry, have to go now, and here is still so much to write. If someone is interested, I'll continue it tomorrow.

Update 3 years later:
Since I posted this I have stopped believing in any esoteric or conspiracy nonsense, hence, please, don't ask me anything regarding it; just thinking about what I wrote in this thread makes me feel ashamed...

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Agnis]

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Agnis]

(mod edit to correct glitch with apperance of text in some old posts)

[edit on 23-6-2006 by pantha]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That's interesting to a degree, continue. The reconstruction looks somewhat like a gray... DUN DUN DUN!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If you're into Tibetan caves, Atlanteans, parallel universes, telekinesis, and the rest, Ernst Muldashev (he should be easily found in searches) is Russia's number one contribution to loony-land.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I see you are familiar with him. In that case I have no reason to continue my monologue.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Please do continue, those of us out here in the wild wild west (the USA) who have not had the chance to learn about Russia's equvilent to our MUFON folks would appreciate the info...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Alright.
Before I continue I want to you to keep in mind that all info. he wrote in his books, he got from lamas in Tibet and Nepal.
So, according to the information in that book, 3 different races tried to create humans. 2 of them, as you know, are Annunaki form Nibiru and aliens from Sirius. There was also third race, the race that lived before us � Atlanteans and Atlantean-Lemurians. (Sorry, I have no idea how to write inhabitants of Atlantis, if someone knows, please tell me). And, according to book, more successful was the experiment of Atlanteans. They made humans in the mystical land called Shambala (also Shangri-la) which is located somewhere at the region of mountain Kailas.
As usually I�ll continue this tomorrow. And please, if you don�t believe this � DON�T READ � but don�t call me loony.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Heaven forbid, Agnis, that I should call you "loony": I merely refer to a number of the inhabitants of Muldashev's little world: one can be in America without being American, one can be in loony-land without being loony.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
And Estragon would be the very last to suggest that wandering around the Himalayas, looking for live and dead water, and the genome of all humanity in secret Tibetan caves, once home to three-eyed Atlanteans, was in any sense an indication of heads not being right.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I dont wanna go heavy religious on you here, but i have seen some powerful evidence that man was created by god, period, the end. sorry to step on your balls like that, but when you get a chance look up mount arrarat, and mount Sinai. the REAL ones that the Muslims dont want you to know about.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
I dont wanna go heavy religious on you here, but i have seen some powerful evidence that man was created by god, period, the end. sorry to step on your balls like that, but when you get a chance look up mount arrarat, and mount Sinai. the REAL ones that the Muslims dont want you to know about.

So
1) I�m not Muslim, I�m Christian, Lutheran
2) Some time ago I also was religious man until conspiracy theories corrupted my mind
. Currently I believe Erich von D�niken more than Bible. No, I�m not atheist, I believe in god in my own way.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Bring on the Muldashev! You've got my interest piqued.

Estragon, I agree, looking for live and dead water sounds perfectly normal to me too.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
According to his book, some of Atlanteans are still alive and most of the survivors are in Somati caves which are located in Himalayas. Somati is very deep meditation in witch body can survive thousands of years. To enter Somati they used their third eye (mental powers). Some of our race, mostly yogi, can also enter Somati, but not for log because our mental powers are not enough developed. When you are in Somati it�s like when you have �near death experience,� the only difference is that you are connected to your body with silver tie.
----------------------------------------
The rest you can read here

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by Agnis]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I am interested to know what happened to the lady that Dr. Ernst Muldashev had transplanted an eye to her. Is she able to see? Do you have information concerning this matter?
I would appreciate your reply.
Thanks and regards.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
Currently I believe Erich von D�niken more than Bible. No, I�m not atheist, I believe in god in my own way.

Please please please say you didn't mean that... go with Stichlin or Richard Hoagland, but not the dreaded von Daniken! He brought so much shame on those who believe in ancient astronaughts...

*EDIT- No offense, but none of the links are working...*

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by soothsayer]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

*EDIT- No offense, but none of the links are working...*

I've yet to find a reason why he should be offended by a broken link
anyways, your topic is becoming clouded with relegious jargon. Its interesting nonetheless because i know a few people deeply into yoga and they say the expierance is terrific to say the least.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Whoa...time warp !

seriously, if ya'll go to the shaman shoppe.com,
the best shrooms are from Latvia

any correspondences/linkages here??
~~~~~

Agnis, i heard about SOMA and A Huxley used it in his stories et al

i think i'm of the mind that these are 30-40 year old
memes that have since 'evolved' or have been 'refined'
with more research & enlightened delvings.
besides...the von danikens & muldaves really haven't
addressed the Vedic Cosmologies, even til today

not to be negative, but these ideaforms are not even
'returns' to archaic, primitive, pagan roots....(which is a
good thing) with a re-energized spirit.
these ideaforms, are only springboards to deeper and more current thoughtscapes.

remember when 'phrenology' was all the rage in victorian, spiritualist, elves & angels ERAs of 20th century...well these fit into the 'quaint' category also.
>>Qualifier: these ideas are 'quaint', not to be confused with 'fraudulent'

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Wow, I can't really recall when I posted this... I guess more that 6 months ago.
Links are not working coz I deleted these images long ago etc. I never thought someone will dig this out. This thread should better rest in peace forgotten by everyone in the inaccessible bottom of the ATS database.

Well, for those who are still interested in I can offer these links:

babelfish.altavista.com...

www.veritastruth.com...

trade.russiansoft.com...

DIXI

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by Agnis]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
Wow, I can't really recall when I posted this... I guess more that 6 months ago.
Links are not working coz I deleted these images long ago etc. I never thought someone will dig this out. This thread should better rest in peace forgotten by everyone in the inaccessible bottom of the ATS database.

Well, for those who are still interested in I can offer these links:

www.veritastruth.com...

trade.russiansoft.com...

DIXI

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by Agnis]

Dear Agnis,
Thank you very much for your reply.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
no problem, hope the links were useful

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
One thing that was missed in the conversation about Muldashev and his books was that actually the religious people such as Masters, Lamas, etc, with whom he spoke never said that Mohhamed, Jesus or any other were not messiahs. They say,indeed, that Jesus and Mohhamed were students of the Bonpo-Buddha. When questioned why there are so many religions one of the Lamas said that although all of the enlightened were students of the Great One- Bonpo-Buddha, they were individuals, as well, so they did interpret their teachings in a different way. Of course, however, they were people from our ( the Fifth Civilization ) who were long ago held in Somati. That gave me the idea that it is really possible, both historically and Biblically since we have evidance of what is called the resurrection of Jesus. He could have been into Somati when in the cave! IN A CAVE! one of the places which provides the temperature for a person to be in SOMATI! Also the way he cures people is absolutely explicable when bearing in mind the fact that this is possible through concentrating positive psychic energy! Honestly, although i have been baptized to the Bulgarian Orthodox Church Christianity has never given me enough, when talking about belief...it is too much hidden into words and stories of shepherds. I do belive there is a higher being somewhere out there! If the Lamas were right that the fifth race ( civilization ) is condemned to be materialized mentally but there is a chance for us to develop our third eye, to me that means that the people who wrote the Bible did not understand a word of what the student of Bonpo-Buddha, Jesus, was trying to show them. It just doesnt sound right to me to reproduce the teachings of Jesus by simple pastoral stories! Of course, that is my opinion! I'm more interested in the East...i think it gives a more spiritual idea of what a belief should be and should give to a person!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join