It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Intelligence spokesmen claims an attack on the U.S could take place within the next 90 days?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
paperclip: well said. Good points.

people really have their heads up their butts if they think the public even knows a fraction of what goes on behind the scenes or SHOULD know. Think about it; even persons with top secret security clearence dont even know whats going on the the room next to them.

Anyhow, i'll through this out there, for those who like to play the "number game" ... what about an attack this month on 7/24. As in "we'll be coming at you 24/7"?

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
People, please! Get a grip!

The man who gave this interview to the Fox News Network is Juval Aviv. He is not a spokesperson or representative of any Israeli intelligence organization, or the Israeli government for that matter.

He owns his own company that just so happens to specialize in corporate intelligence and investigations. He also writes books on terrorism, corporate security, and personal defense. And although he was a member of the IDF many years ago, he has long since retired and has been out of the biz for a long time. He makes a living off of convincing people that they are in grave danger. This sounds like nothing more than someone trying to scare up some business to me.

The title of this thread is very misleading; the Israelis barely share their intelligence with us, nevermind the public at large.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well the only reason why i said he was and intelligence spokesperson is because on Fox news they have a early morning show called "Fox and friends" and one of the female reporters was talking about the interview and introducted him into the conversation as being an israeli intelligence spokesperson. so thats where i got my info from.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join