It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Intelligence spokesmen claims an attack on the U.S could take place within the next 90 days?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I was watching fox and friends on you guessed it FOX NEWS the other morning and one of the woman reporters on their made a comment about an israeli Intelligence spokesperson saying that he thinks there will be another attack on US soil within the next 90 days. Ive looked all over the Internet to find and article that states this but i cant find one.

I dont want to jump the gun and say that i think this mans comment is accurate or anything but i was wondering if anyone else heard this report and if so have you read an article on it?

Thanks!

DigitalGrl

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I wouldn't believe it to be honest, the States are on high alert now and i doubt an attack would happen. The bombings over here (london) were done by British citzens, home grown islamic extremists. I dont know why the states are getting scared because its domestic terrorism we are facing.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I read about this, I think on Worldnetdaily.com last night. He also said that the 'terrorist's' know that a commercial airplane attack could be diverted as the American's are looking for this to happen and would most likely put a halt to any airline hijacking.

He also said that this time, rural areas might be affected. As to give some americans the impression that moving out of the big cities like New York, you're safer. No place is safe is what the message might of the next attack. Pumping fear seems to be the motivation of the perpetrator. Sounds like part of the design of a intricately, contrived, manipulative, mass unthinkable kind of hogwash I've been fed day in day out. Not getting questions answered except the ones we're fed. Why can't something be said? I will fear not and seek the truth day in and day out. Is the best way to go.

[edit on 7-10-05 by pacman]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
does anyone find it ironic that an 'israeli intel spokesman' is saying this?? or is it more of..shall we say a, i don't know...it's gunna happen 'cause we know......

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Israel are just saying it, so the whole world nukes countries that threaten Israel. No attack will happen on America, i can tell you that for sure

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Israeli Intelligence... well I guess they would know wouldn't they?
"By Deception Shall Thou Wage War" is their motto.
www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl

I dont want to jump the gun and say that i think this mans comment is accurate or anything but i was wondering if anyone else heard this report and if so have you read an article on it?

DigitalGrl

I vaguely remember the interplay/interview
&, no, i haven't run into a print article saying anything similar.

but, i did read a news item which kinda addresses the reasons? revolving around this mans' thinking..
..(which, to us conspiritorialists, betrays his attempt at distancing himself from terrorism)

Excerpt:
...Random terror is always designed to influence popular opinion....
...Genuine Terror is never random. It Is Directed.............................

so, with this knowledge/insight....just what does his forward looking forecast or prediction, about the hinterland & middle America being the next targets....really mean??

is someone being a whistleblower? is someone whispering in our collective ear that Americans should expect terror in the heartland in 90 days.

Excerpt; continued:
If the London bombings were genuinely Muslim in origin, they would have been bombed Chatam House (home of RIIA), The Bank of England or MI-6, the globalists behind the charade.

i get the chilly spine thing, with this direction the man(on FOX NEWS interview) is taking....
that is, the general consensus is that Europe, or nations with troops in Iraq,
(incl. Denmark, Poland, Italy) or even a 'part-two' of London attacks, is the direction the rest of the world is looking for another terror attack.

Might his be insider-revelations? thus proving someone else is 'directing' terrorism....
?who knows..... sigh

~~~
*source: www.savethemales.ca...
** Cui Bono: bellaciao.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I suspect that the next attack will be on 11 september 2006. They may attack freedom tower (that was the name of WTC mk2 right?) and some more targets.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
By way of Deception. The making of an Israeli Massad officer..

All wars are won by way of deception. Their is a very good book by Victor Ostrovsky.

Its a real hair curler and will make you think twice about events world wide.
The rules arent quite as cut and dried like you think they are. Good luck finding a copy. You should read what the man went through to get it published.

Im going to bank now, that its true. First the UK, then US. We should be prepared.

Peace

[edit on 11-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 12-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Here's the interview

U.S. Terror Attack — 'Ninety Days at Most'
Counterterrorism expert Juval Aviv spoke with FOX Fan Central about what Americans can do to protect themselves in case of a terror attack.

Do you believe another terrorist attack is likely on American soil?

I predict, based primarily on information that is floating in Europe and the Middle East, that an event is imminent and around the corner here in the United States. It could happen as soon as tomorrow, or it could happen in the next few months. Ninety days at the most.

What advice do you have for individuals that have the misfortune of finding themselves in the middle of a terror attack?

Since mass transportation is the next attack, when you travel to work have with you, a bottle of water, a small towel and a flashlight. What happened in London is exactly a point to look at. Those people who were close to the bombs died, then others were injured or died from inhaling the toxic fumes or getting trampled. The reason you take a bottle of water and a towel is that if you wet the towel and put it over your face, you can protect yourself against the fumes and get yourself out of there.

there's more, click the link and read for yourself, if this guy's info is credible, it is quite a scary future ahead.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I know several people who have kept me up to date on things going on, and they've been on higher alert levels for several months now. There are specific areas they're looking at, and they were asking my coworkers and me to keep our eyes open around the airports as well. The threat areas they're looking at aren't airport related however. I don't want to go into too many details as I'm not sure what I can/can't go into details about. There was no time frame given for an attack, or details about how it might be carried out given to me though.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hey!

Thanks for all your posts guys. And a special thanks to worldwatcher for finding that interview.

I dont find it odd that this man would have information coming in about an attack. On the other hand i do find it odd as to why israel would want to warn us in the way that they did. Shouting it out to the world like that is sor of like making america throw all their eggs into one basket dont you think? I mean, He says the next 90 days so what does the government do...we are on high alert for 90 days, when nothing happens people get all settled in again and the terrorists sit their laughing as we get distracted from what they were really planning, while being psychologically terrorised for the next 90 days. I would think it would have been smarter if the israeli intelligence community knew something to just tell our Gov. quietly..have them check it out, that way if nothing happens nobody looks like a fool. If our government looked into it however and found something significant then OUR government can alert us and take the provisions that are necessary. Shouting it on tv just makes people freaked out and thats exactly what the terrorists want. and the more times we get warned and nothing happens the less credible the warnings become. in my opinon nothing is going to happen.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I would listen to Isreal, they are in the business of offering many warnings.
The London bombing came with it's fair share also.

I actually expect the USA to get hit soon (don't wish it to be thou), 90 days isn't too far fetched at all, i'd even say sooner could be very possible.

I've been reading for well over 12 months that it will be mid-2005 that things go crazy and a new war is afforded. London didn't surprise me one bit, it was perfectly timed.

America will get attacked, wars will be drawn up, harder laws will be made, economy will be affected and the giant holes in the US/Mexico border will be the excuse for 'how did they get past our intelligence!!??' - they are leaving them open for a reason because they need a way to justify biometric databasing the population (ID Cards) and the only way is for a illegal immigrant problem which created a gate for 'terrorists' to walk through into America. They've created the means, they just need the evidence now.

They say 9/11 was out of the blue, no one could of guessed it but they had mulitple warnings being very specific, they were running war games of hijacked planes being used as bombs and a previous CIA terrorism report even used an image of the WTC with a target on it as their front cover page.

The hardest part of blowing something up is the propaganda campaign which follows it. It's easy to blame someone for a bombing and even arrest some people of color which will never be heard of again, but it's hard to convince a population you had no idea it was coming but even so it should still be used as the pretext for the next 10 years of military funding at expense to the economy and your everyday rights.

Hundreds of billions of dollars invested in top secret intelligence agencies and a huge military doesn't make it that hard to organise bombings especially when you use that tatic overseas by hiring terrorists.

If you expect a couple guys living in the suburbs are capable of building military grade bombs and organising precise bombings during government drills then you should expect a group like the CIA/Mossad to either be the ones writing the check or else know every step these people are taking.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Just a clarification:

suspect that the next attack will be on 11 september 2006. They may attack freedom tower

Tomcat, the Freedom Tower will not be ready until 2010 by the earliest, most optomistic estimates, so not much worry in that.

As for the topic... some of you have had issues before about the US not getting any warning prior to 9/11 haven't you.

Instead of looking for political fodder, the wise thing to do (which the government is currently doing) is to be a bit more careful when warnings like these come down the line.

Think of it this way, if the government is more careful you whine that it's falsely scaring people. If they are not more careful you whine that it's not doing enough to protect its citizens.

I'd LOVE to see how some of you would function in a position where you made policy decisions that held the responsibility of citizens lives on your shoulders.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
No attack will happen on America, i can tell you that for sure

Can you, people used to think an attack could not happen, until 9/11 that is. When they were proven wrong, people in general always "like" to think along the it will never happen to me, mentality until it does, that is.

Are we really going to make the same mistakes again, by disregarding potental warnings. If I am not mistaken , that is a huge upheaval among the intel community. As in, why the restructuriing was initiated.

If you can "tell..for sure", perhaps some elaboration would be in order.

I can feel a debate, coming on...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
They say 9/11 was out of the blue, no one could of guessed it but they had mulitple warnings being very specific, they were running war games of hijacked planes being used as bombs and a previous CIA terrorism report even used an image of the WTC with a target on it as their front cover page.

If you expect a couple guys living in the suburbs are capable of building military grade bombs and organising precise bombings during government drills then you should expect a group like the CIA/Mossad to either be the ones writing the check or else know every step these people are taking.

I see that eventually i am NOT the only one who thinks that the intelligence services of Isreal or another country has a finger or two in the cookie jar

If Isreal always has prior information to the attacks you have to ask where is the information coming from...you cant infiltrate all of the worlds terrorist cells but they always know in good time where and when ??

Maybe they know because....uuuhhhmmmm !!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I don't need Israeli intel to tell me what the U.S. govt.'s next attack on itself will be. I already have a foolproof method for predicting the next one:

Whatever FEMA or NORAD drills for, that's exactly what's going to happen - on the same day, at the same time, and in the same location. Just by pure chance and stuff, yeah.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
I don't need Israeli intel to tell me what the U.S. govt.'s next attack on itself will be. I already have a foolproof method for predicting the next one:

Whatever FEMA or NORAD drills for, that's exactly what's going to happen - on the same day, at the same time, and in the same location. Just by pure chance and stuff, yeah.

FEMA do post information and heads up about drills they run. They've done a few in Florida for a bioterrorist attack in the last 12 months.

Yet, i've never heard of the drills that were being run by the governments on 9/11 and London having ever been public knowledge before the inncidents??

Is it just a coincidence that:
a) Isreal has the highest level of warnings sent out
b) Government Agencies all deny they had warnings
c) Government drills are run on the same day which are always anti-terror drills and/or earily similar to the event.
d) No one knows about the government drills until after the event.
e) Al Qaeda is always blamed off the bat but it's never know where on Earth they are from until after they have done a weeks investigation while the media report it's a different nationality and group every day, 'thou definitly looks like Al Qaeda'.
g) Posts on message boards become world wide headlines, aslong as they are written in arabic. It doesn't matter what is said in the post as long as it atleast mentions the attack and/or Al Qaeda. It doesn't even matter if the website is hosted on a Texas Server by a company that is friends and sponsers of the Bush family.
g) We are always led to believe the attackers we're stupid and made many mistakes and left key pieces of evidence behind although no one questions the skill in the delivery which is apparently the only thing Muslims are good at?
h) Even if 'military grade' is mentioned in the bombs or exposions in the towers, the only train of thought allowed to be reported by mass media is one which assumes the suspects were simple folk who were extreemly religious with a twist of sinful excess which adds up to why they 'lust for blood'.
i) The darn cameras never work!

It's a play worthy of broadway.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Thanks for all your input guys. and i agree with you djarium..well said.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
By way of Deception. The making of an Israeli Massad officer..

All wars are won by way of deception. Their is a very good book by Victor Ostrovsky.

Its a real hair curler and will make you think twice about events world wide.

I've read that book. Chilling.

It shows just how many things we DON'T know, things that go on away from media, official memos, briefings...

I mean, if you think about it, it is logical to assume they will hide most of the stuff from us normal folk, but you don't think in those terms normaly.
People think "goverment knows whats best for me and everything they do is in my best interest".
Think again.

Another, quite naive way of thinking is present in society.
Although we live on a planet loaded with evil people, dictators, killers, assasins, all kinds of human scum, nobody ever thinks such scum can come to power in THEIR country. Evil is ALWAYS away from home, in goverment of some other country, god forbid that someone in my goverment has any evil thoughts whatsoever.
By "come to power" I mean generaly a somewhat influential possition in goverment, military or inteligence, not just the president.

As for this warning, I guess we'll see. There have been plenty of warnings before and nothing happened.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join