It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making the government talk about the ufo..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
To be honest I think that the government is hiding ufo intelligence and what not.

I propose there be a show or some kind of special we the whole world can see that aliens are real or not.

The special or show could have someone in the branches of the government that people may have seen on TV u no like the people that come up and say "aliens do not exist blah blah blah.

They could first talk on the show and then be subjected to like truth serum or something and asked the question if alien exist or ufo and all that, I think this could work i mean if the government didn’t no it was going to so they couldn’t prepare themselves to make like a antidote or something.

And if they refuse then the world will now that there is a secret and the might exist.

I think this could work how about u.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
well it Would work but dude; thats really hard to pull off

i mean like nearly impossible; because the govt would get tipped off and avoid it

our best bet is something like the
Disclosure Project

here let me find you the link
ill edit and post it

heres your link
www.netro.ca...

watch the full video
its really sweet dude

[edit on 10-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It could be done but what is the point? They will come on deny any knowledge and people will believe them not everyone has an open mind like us they believe what they are told most humans don't even consider the possibility. But then if they don't come on and refuse to then most of these skeptics will then just think that it is so stupid the goverment won't waste their time with it. I'm sure it has been attempted before.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
well ya it seams we would have a win win situation.

but come on truth serum i mean it is real and can be used with no side effects.

Either that or a polygraph machine.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i know i know !!! lets send one of them to gitmo and kill two flies with one strike

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
man that video, wow i really do believe now like never before

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You've been watching too many movies!

Sodium Pentothal doesn't make you tell the truth , it just relaxes inhibitions, but you can still lie.

Not to mention its likely to be illegal.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
ok well it has been known to be used as a truth serum, and it doesn’t have to be a truth serum, we could make the person take a polygraph test but i bet that person will be trained to relax himself during the test so he will not give out any secrets or truths

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
until we invent some kind of neural scanner this is how far we can go

ps. i do watch movies but not all the time

lol

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Shaman's right; you can get just as decent an affect with a 12 pack or a 5th. And polygraphs are fairly easy to pass, it's all a matter of making yourself truly believe what it is you're saying.

The underlying concept is nice though; put someone in the know in an incriminating position. I don't know exactly how that could be done though. Anyone with that kind of knowledge wouldn't even go for the show most likely, especially not if they knew what it was about.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Bush was asked by a reporter (I believe AP), if he would disclose the truth of knowledge re UFOs if elected?, He said he would. After being elected he was asked again - tell us the truth?, he pointed at Chenney and said you'd have ask him.

Perhap's the Fed Admin is under Top Secret Ultra but still not a high enough security clearance to say anything or not be able to say anything?

But my feeling is the unspoken realism that Blue Baret Interception Aircraft cannot shoot at a UFO tells me, in part, the US Gov cannot take a chance in shooting a UFO down as the US People or media may find it first and would let the cat out of the bag..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
good reply i think thats what the government is all about lie and cover to keep the truth from getting out

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Wishful thinking I suggest. The Feds don't want to discuss it or open a forum to the US Public about it either.

But I do agree with your thoughts and idea, just to date, I feel its the last thing from the Gov't you can expect, as for others and us I'm sure opinions would be flowing in..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Wishful thinking I suggest. The Feds don't want to discuss it or open a forum to the US Public about it either.

But I do agree with your thoughts and idea, just to date, I feel its the last thing from the Gov't you can expect, as for others and us I'm sure opinions would be flowing in..

Dallas

I think we have a better chance in stopping the demand fossil fuels than ET disclosure.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
yea we cant expect much of this

top topics

join